Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Two Bitcoins Pay by WU, Skrill, PayPal, Bank Transfer  (Read 1172 times)
Sellertips (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:38:24 AM

hi
I need to buy BTC. I have all the above payment methods and a Sr member account. We must use escrow NO EXCEPTION. Fees are paid me. I pay +3 percent rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:44:57 AM

hi
I need to buy BTC. I have all the above payment methods and a Sr member account. We must use escrow NO EXCEPTION. Fees are paid me. I pay +3 percent rate.
You may want to use your Senior Member account for the transaction.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:14:08 AM

Pm me, I will sell you through SKrill.

Sellertips (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:26:42 PM

Pm me, I will sell you through SKrill.

I was looking for people to exchange through WU or Bank tranfer preferably but I am still looking.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:12:49 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Sellertips (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:51:35 AM

I would not want to go first only use escrow. Still looking.
Bitcoins101

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:56:14 AM

He's just as trustworthy as most escrows. I recommend him, unless you're looking to scam someone. If that's the case, then yeah, keep looking.

Make sure to use a a guy like DannyHamilton or escrow.ms when dealing with this guy and make sure to verify that the escrow agent has the correct information. Verify the address too. His actions are suspicious.

Again, why aren't you using your Senior Member account for this?

Sellertips (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:29:24 AM

He's just as trustworthy as most escrows. I recommend him, unless you're looking to scam someone. If that's the case, then yeah, keep looking.

Make sure to use a a guy like DannyHamilton or escrow.ms when dealing with this guy and make sure to verify that the escrow agent has the correct information. Verify the address too. His actions are suspicious.

I looked at his vouches and they said they went first. I want to use escrow.ms or another trusted escrow. The Senior member account is for sale, I'm not opening any other topics or posting anymore with that account after collecting today. It's done and for sale. No need to repost the same question, probably for the spam of the campaign. I dont need your recommendation because it doesnt mean jack shit. just about as worthless as your post here. I use escrow.ms done deal and not going to put up my trust over your worthless recommendation.
Bitcoins101

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:43:06 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 03:54:22 AM by Bitcoins101

I looked at his vouches and they said they went first. I want to use escrow.ms or another trusted escrow. The Senior member account is for sale, I'm not opening any other topics or posting anymore with that account after collecting today. It's done and for sale. No need to repost the same question, probably for the spam of the campaign. I dont need your recommendation because it doesnt mean jack shit. just about as worthless as your post here. I use escrow.ms done deal and not going to put up my trust over your worthless recommendation.

You can view my opinion however you'd like to, as the opinion of a scammer who joined two days ago is entirely irrelevant. Why don't you just go back to HF where you'll fit in?

I can confirm that this guy is a scammer (there is still a small chance of doing a legit deal with him, so if you do, please do so cautiously and verify everything) and am nearly 100% sure he is a part of this account ring:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=366620
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=367216
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=367219

He likely has many, many more accounts that I do not know about. Common behavior is refusing to do business with extremely trustworthy members unless they are willing to use an escrow. He becomes irate if you question anything and will leave multiple retaliatory feedbacks and even create fake scam threads.

Sellertips (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:55:01 AM

ring of accounts good guess. i own a senior account and this account not your ring of accounts. your recommendation to me is still not worth anything. i say escrow or no deal when you want me to go out send all my money and just hope for it to be legit while i get scammed you wont say anything. ill buy .5 bitcoin from him and send first. All i want to risk with no escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: