Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 02:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Latium Help  (Read 877 times)
ralphcdanding (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:27:57 PM

I have almost 200 latium but the problem is i reinstalled my pc and my latium wallet is also deleted but i didnt yet sync my address to my latium account but i saved my latium address... any suggestion how to retrieve my latium? when i install the new latium wallet it generates new address and the address cannot be edited. any help please?

I am looking forward to your response....
wealthy$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:45:17 PM

I am sorry you lost your account when you lost your wallet.dat.

waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:02:39 PM

Now you lost your all latium and these are unrecoverable if you have no wallet.dat

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:06:29 PM

I have almost 200 latium but the problem is i reinstalled my pc and my latium wallet is also deleted but i didnt yet sync my address to my latium account but i saved my latium address... any suggestion how to retrieve my latium? when i install the new latium wallet it generates new address and the address cannot be edited. any help please?

I am looking forward to your response....

You need to recover files.

You need to explain what have you done? You were reinstalling windows with formatting or what?
Need to know that. And well if you deleted all system files with your AppData folder where perhaps you were storing your wallet.dat file you need to recover files or maybe you did some wallet backup? AS YOU SHOULD! ... if you don't have a backup and you deleted wallet.dat - ONLY way is by recovering files.

You should learn some basics before starting with cryptos!

You though that you will recover your wallet with public address ? ? How come this would be possible? Smiley This is insane Smiley

Best free file recovering tool: http://www.piriform.com/recuva/builds

If you want me to try to recover your files via remote desktop we can discuss some bounty and I can do it but you must be prepared that it might take few hours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: