Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZenCloud has to be a scam -- especially HASHLET  (Read 13206 times)
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:08:53 PM

Really doubt they are trying to scam anyone...cloud mining NEVER makes a profit or why would they not just self mine?  If you think that buying cloud miners is a profitable way to mine you better learn to do math first.

already have lol    when ya paying 35 cent a k/w for power where i am it make more sense for me to cloud mine   ps you may want to do some simple maths lol    as atm this thing on target for a 55 -65 day roi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fire000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:21:54 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 05:41:35 PM by fire000

ps i will do it for ya a war machine at 50 mh uses 1800 watts at the cost of 750      vs hashlet 50 mh at 799

now off to coinwarz we go running the war machine at 10 cent per k/w it cost me $4.32 for electricity a day

now to the cloud at .08 per mh that 4 dollars  a day

now to get to 4 dollars to match the hashlet you need to be at .093 cent a k/w on that front  there not many places in the world that have power costs at this price most are well above it    

now to the price diff of 49   that easily made up as the pool at zencloud   (zenpool)   basically is 35-45 percent higher paying  than most other pools eg multipool nice hash etc

maybe it about time the knockers did some real maths and after doing the real maths I am picking a few will join us over on gaw hashlet as their next hardware option...  

to the another side they are looking at multi aglo it soon so when all these new alts come out that prices go stupid on profit wise guess what zen will be doing mining it to make a killing of the traders that do not know simple maths and set prices on new alt well above the btc profit wise alot of the time
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:15:57 AM

There's a thread where people post their electricity prices and the differences around the world are quite big.
Just take a look:

If you have it free or very cheap you're better off mining at home, otherwise hashlet will probably be more profitable.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
crazycoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:42:10 AM

I guess Hashlet is about operational efficiency both for GAW and customers. GAW may choose whichever machines they want, pocket volumen discount and offer reasonable price. Why they offer cloud mining instead od doing mining for their own account?  Well, they are reseller ofmining equipment. This is their focus. Why they offer Zenpool to The customers? Because they make more money reselling mining equipment than.   they would by charging 2% of mining fee like multipools. I may be wrong but to me GAW sounds like well managed company knowing what they are doingand what they are good at.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:48:59 AM

ive made hashlets review with full GUI testing - http://fuk.io/gawminers-zencloud-hashlets-review-and-setup-guide-best-cloud-mining-scrypt-system-to-up-the-date/
excuse my English Wink

GAW_Stud

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:51:28 PM

I am extremely happy with my Hashlet purchases as well   Grin
fire000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:02:16 PM

I am going to bump this thread and say this to the knockers.....    The ones of us that sat there and done the maths etc and read close are about to pick up the cheapest SHA miner ever to hit the market as the $16 we spend per MH on the leap of faith is known as a PRIME HASHLET  now these hashlets from the 12th will be able to mine both sha and scrypt   now the 1mh is worth 40gh on the sha aglo    so if you grabbed 25 mh back when they 1st hit the market you have basically brought a 1th sha miner for around 400 dollars there NO COMPANY OUT THERE THAN EVEN IS CLOSE TO THAT and guess what my hashlets are about a week off ROI so was the best invested I have never made in mining gear....

Ps more here re the multi aglo upgrade straight out of the horses mouth gaw ceo hate to be a knocker or calling them scammers when alot have seen the results 1st hand that I have here and would be close to ROI even before the multi aglo part kicks in on them which speeds the roi up if ya smart on it

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3906/prime-sha-hashlets
Dexster

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:44:44 AM

Well, at the risk of being called a troll (anyone who has anything remotely negative to say about GAW seems to be called as such) I'm going to post this anyways.
I recently purchased a handful of genesis hashlets, and during the process wondered "what's stopping GAW from removing any of the pools? Or what happens if a pool like waffle pool disappears? How will they deal with those hashlets which are guaranteed a rate off said pool?". Well lo and behold not 48 hours after my purchase they've removed the only profitable SHA256 pool rate from the genesis. My estimated ROI date, which was part of my purchasing decision has now nearly doubled. I only have myself to blame though. Really.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:16:15 PM

Well, at the risk of being called a troll (anyone who has anything remotely negative to say about GAW seems to be called as such) I'm going to post this anyways.
I recently purchased a handful of genesis hashlets, and during the process wondered "what's stopping GAW from removing any of the pools? Or what happens if a pool like waffle pool disappears? How will they deal with those hashlets which are guaranteed a rate off said pool?". Well lo and behold not 48 hours after my purchase they've removed the only profitable SHA256 pool rate from the genesis. My estimated ROI date, which was part of my purchasing decision has now nearly doubled. I only have myself to blame though. Really.
First of all if you really bought them recently, message them about a refund. That's how they are dealing with it.
The pool was removed because people were playing the system.
There's one peoson with at least 3 sockpuppet newbie accounts that is trolling in the GAW threads. To be called a troll you have to act like one.

Dexster

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:42:57 PM

I wasn't contacted by GAW stating anything about a refund, and frankly if they're putting that information somewhere on a forum, it isn't the right place. Not everyone has hours a day to scour forums. So if they're offering refunds, a message on the Zenportal, (which is where I was notified of the pool removed) or an email are the only appropriate forms of communication for such a matter. But thanks for letting me know, I'll submit a support ticket requesting more information.

My last refund with GAW took almost 3 months! While I can appreciate receiving the refund in the end, I still paid interest, and they still had my money during that time. So let's hope it's a bit more expedited this time.

Quite frankly, from what I've observed, it's more then a few schill accounts. GAW has aggressively censored people on forums who questioned their integrity. Didn't they abandon their bitcoin talk thread in place of moderating their own forum? I don't necessarily think they're a scam, but there's a certain koolaid that's being passed around and I'll have none of it.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:16:05 PM

I'm sure everything will go smoother this time. Smiley

Check out this thread for more info, if you haven't already.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/5325/payout-bug-9-11-14

They closed the thread, because people were writing off topic posts, spamming and repeating questions that have been answered.
I'm somewhere in between when it comes to moderation. The one on hashtalk is a bit too strict, while on the other hand this forum could use a bit more of it.

GAW_Amber

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

I wasn't contacted by GAW stating anything about a refund, and frankly if they're putting that information somewhere on a forum, it isn't the right place. Not everyone has hours a day to scour forums. So if they're offering refunds, a message on the Zenportal, (which is where I was notified of the pool removed) or an email are the only appropriate forms of communication for such a matter. But thanks for letting me know, I'll submit a support ticket requesting more information.

My last refund with GAW took almost 3 months! While I can appreciate receiving the refund in the end, I still paid interest, and they still had my money during that time. So let's hope it's a bit more expedited this time.

Quite frankly, from what I've observed, it's more then a few schill accounts. GAW has aggressively censored people on forums who questioned their integrity. Didn't they abandon their bitcoin talk thread in place of moderating their own forum? I don't necessarily think they're a scam, but there's a certain koolaid that's being passed around and I'll have none of it.

Hi!
I would be more than happy to follow the progress of your refund. Please email me your information and I will be happy to do so!

Thanks!
Amber
amber@gawminers.com
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:25:06 PM

hey, i just bought a couple of hashlets and have been hashing for over 24 hours but not payout yet.  how often are the payouts done and how long til i get the first payout?

thanks

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

I really do not see hashlet's being worth anyone's time.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:26:40 PM

A couple thousands of their clients would disagree Wink

jackpotjoe

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:24:59 AM

I heard someone in here that hashlet is kinda good. "kinda" good.
Wolf-Tech

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:43:06 AM

Hashlets to me seem a scam so far. I have 1 25mh hashlet and atm it makes 0.00825 btc a day but heres the catch they charge 0.08 cents a mh in fees which only earns me 0.00200 a day. There taking 70% of my profits in fee's. What would be fare would be 50% of my profits not 70%.

I have 2 thunder x3's doing 60 mhs per sec on the same pool I'm mining from on the hashlet that earns me 0.0265 btc a day. Even with the cost of power I'm making way more money doing the mining myself with my own miners.

So far in one week of the hashlet running 25 mhs 24/7 I have made 7 days made 0.014 btc or 4.62 dollars my Thunders made 0.1855 or 61.00 dollars minus my power costs for 24/7 for 7 days 42.00 = about 20.00 dollars

So you can say hashlets are all great and good but the math does not add up as good more like a ripoff.

GAWminers was a great company till they went to cloud. Same as Zeus they also went to cloud. Because these companies have found a way to make profits of suckers like me and you.

I got sucked in and now I'm trying to sell my miner on zencloud but I have a funny feeling it will never sell. So i will never get my ROI till 6 months later if the price of BTC goes back up to say last years price of 1100 I would have lost over 800 dollars in this investment. OUCH that would hurt.

Hard core Miners don't want cloud we want hardware. It gives the best ROI and short periods of time.
MAGsistemas

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:46:33 AM

I must agree with this topic.
Yesterday I have purchased 3 different hashlets to test them.

When I entered in the site for the first time I was very dissapointed. Very poor. Lack of information. Dashboard is deactivated and it no showing any information. Hashlets seems to emulate changes on the hashrate as they are really hardware miners, but -as you know- they are virtual miners, so the hashrate must be fixed.

Well, after 24 hs I have no received any payout... nor a prorate, nor a lower payout... big zero payout !
I have submitted a ticket and I will wait for answer.

But I think all the hashlets and the site related, the mining operation, is a huge lie.
In fact, we are lending money to GAW miners, and they are borrowing money with the rate they want, for the time they want, and some day they will say that "maintenance fees" cannot be lowered and the loan will finish.

MAGsistemas

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:24:08 AM

Update:

I have received an official answer to my ticket:
"Since your miners were activated yesterday you will receive your first payout on this following rounds payout tomorrow"

It means that "prorate theory" is another lie. All it is completely arbitrary there.

If you still have doubts about the volume of mining operation of them, please visit: https://blockchain.info/pools
Mmm.. there is no such "Zencloud pool" there... maybe they are as "Unknown"

Regarding dashboard... the answer says: "We are unfortunately having a problem with the dashboard reporting properly. This will be fixed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience".

I can imagine that with "maintenance fees" thay are able to contract the best web development team to fix the dashboard ASAP.
 Wink
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:50:06 PM

Update:

I have received an official answer to my ticket:
"Since your miners were activated yesterday you will receive your first payout on this following rounds payout tomorrow"

It means that "prorate theory" is another lie. All it is completely arbitrary there.

If you still have doubts about the volume of mining operation of them, please visit: https://blockchain.info/pools
Mmm.. there is no such "Zencloud pool" there... maybe they are as "Unknown"

Regarding dashboard... the answer says: "We are unfortunately having a problem with the dashboard reporting properly. This will be fixed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience".

I can imagine that with "maintenance fees" thay are able to contract the best web development team to fix the dashboard ASAP.
 Wink

It´s my understanding that "ZenCloud" is virtual and not actually hashing.

If i would be GAW, i would not hashing at all.

For what? Why bother with hardware miners?

LOL Enough $$$ to pay out customers with selling overprized hashingpower, high maintenance fees, high trading fees  etc etc.

It´s no scam, just a very clever business model.

People are even mining worthless (at this point) HashPoints.

While btc and ltc are flying Cheesy

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: