Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit Switching Pool Platforms?  (Read 800 times)
canadian1969 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

So, I am new to crypto < 2 years, but am finally looking to setup an altcoin pool. The thing is we want to have it payout in a specific coin only, like some of the profit switching pools with Blackcoin payout,  where the coin itself cannot be mined, so they aggregate hash power on several algos; the miner never really knows whats being mined, only the algo, then the coins are traded via exchange api for BC. Which are then divided across the miners.

Problem is I do not know what the best platform is for this. NOMP, MPOS, P2Pool, I have looked at them and liked NOMP, but it doesn't seem possible. Ultimately I just dont know enough about the platform inner workings.

I would greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction here. TIA

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

Check out the mining sub forum and post this there. You can move the topic to the mining section by clicking the button in the lower left hand corner
Lieji

Activity: 543

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:24:21 PM

Check out the mining sub forum and post this there. You can move the topic to the mining section by clicking the button in the lower left hand corner

Instead of moving the thread to mining section, it should be moved to altcoin mining section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0) instead as OP is obviously not mining bitcoin. Smiley

DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:19:19 PM

Instead of moving the thread to mining section, it should be moved to altcoin mining section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0) instead as OP is obviously not mining bitcoin. Smiley

That is correct! My mistake
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: