Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe there is a Hero member who is scamming your money.  (Read 4683 times)
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 12:50:43 PM

He is a donator to make you trust him
He borrows a lot of money from this forum.
He promised high rate of return. And lots of people get paid. you trust him more. he is popular now. like Mr. Ponzi trusted by New York people.
He suggest that he has high social value by using an avtar with a sexy woman lean to a man.
He runs tons of projects, which are profitable.
He is telling you that he knows lots of big big people.
He sometimes say that the interest is not guaranteed but since you're not idiot you must know it must be high though not guaranteed.
He lives in a very exotic country.

He is scamming your money.
 be cautious.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 12:53:00 PM

Proof?
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 12:54:16 PM

If you have specific information or claims that should be made, then please make them. Otherwise, there is no reason for the drivel in the marketplace forums.
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 12:57:59 PM

He promised high rate of return. And lots of people get paid. you trust him more. he is popular now. like Mr. Ponzi trusted by New York people.
He suggest that he has high social value by using an avtar with a sexy woman lean to a man.
He sometimes say that the interest is not guaranteed but since you're not idiot you must know it must be high though not guaranteed.

be cautious.

The high interest rate is mainly caused by the pirate bank. And I believe that all major lenders in the "Lend" subforum have something to do with it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50822.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74051.0

Pirate has run the bank for several months. He said he's doing something that's similar to money laundering to me. Frankly I couldn't tell if it's a scam or not, but one thing that's certain is that if this bank dies, all the secondary lenders will be screwed somehow.

3phase

Activity: 313
Merit: 251

Third score

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:07:32 PM

If you have specific information or claims that should be made, then please make them. Otherwise, there is no reason for the drivel in the marketplace forums.

He's not talking about you. Unless the US is considered "exotic" now. The rest of the description fit more or less, but not the country.

He's talking about Goat.

Fiat no more.
Δoκιμάστε τo http://multibit.org - Bitcoin client τώρα και στα Eλληνικά
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:11:52 PM

He's not talking about you. Unless the US is considered "exotic" now. The rest of the description fit more or less, but not the country.

He's talking about Goat.

Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to defend myself. I am not. It was pretty easy to figure out he is talking about Goat.

This thread is still complete drivel until the OP make specific clams and backs them up with evidence.
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:24:16 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2012, 04:56:56 AM by Maged

The high interest rate is mainly caused by the pirate bank. And I believe that all major lenders in the "Lend" subforum have something to do with it.

Pirate has run the bank for several months. He said he's doing something that's similar to money laundering to me. Frankly I couldn't tell if it's a scam or not, but one thing that's certain is that if this bank dies, all the secondary lenders will be screwed somehow.

Of course it is.

Sorry to everyone ask for evidence. I have no evidence but only historical knowledge. I smell the similarities. This warning is out of instinct.

Bitcoin world is very much like a jungle. When you feel something wrong, be cautious would be no harm. If you act after you make sure that it is really a wolf or tiger, it is too late for you to run away.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 01:31:09 PM

No it has to be gigavps. Smiley

Oh and thanks for the warning... I'll... be on the lookout. Tongue

3phase

Activity: 313
Merit: 251

Third score

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:33:31 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2012, 04:57:28 AM by Maged

Of course it is.

Sorry to everyone ask for evidence. I have no evidence but only historical knowledge. I smell the similarities. This warning is out of instinct.

Bitcoin world is very much like a jungle. When you feel something wrong, be cautious would be no harm. If you act after you make sure that it is really a wolf or tiger, it is too late for you to run away.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Fiat no more.
Δoκιμάστε τo http://multibit.org - Bitcoin client τώρα και στα Eλληνικά
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:34:00 PM

No it has to be gigavps. Smiley

Oh and thanks for the warning... I'll... be on the lookout. Tongue

I've been outed.  Roll Eyes
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:37:38 PM

How about a direct accusation, or quit?  Have you tried the 'report to moderator' button?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 01:39:42 PM

be cautious.

Its obvious hes talking about Goat, and this thread is bullshit. You should never post a scamming accusation unless you have solid proof AND your willing to provide it in your thread. If this were the real world - you could be charged with slander / defamation of character and you would deserve it.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:45:37 PM

Its obvious hes talking about Goat, and this thread is bullshit. You should never post a scamming accusation unless you have solid proof AND your willing to provide it in your thread. If this were the real world - you could be charged with slander / defamation of character and you would deserve it.

I agree, but I was giving him another chance to clarify before I nuke this thread.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 02:06:45 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ataranlen

Activity: 846

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 02:09:06 PM

I fail to see how all those points indicate a scammer. Sounds more to me like Goat is a highly respected and trusted member of this forum.  Huh

That's like saying Bill Gates is a fraud just because he made lots of money with Microsoft! (Disclaimer: Bill Gates is not a fraud! Just using him as an example of how dumb this thread is.)

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
dollartrader

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 02:14:20 PM

Give him the scammer tag immediately!
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 02:17:32 PM

ROFL,

So me living in China and doing business with everything from instant noodles to fishing gear to PC parts makes me?

Oh and Goat does know big people I'm 6ft 5 and about 330lbs.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Kaos

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 02:24:37 PM

You see THIS is free market people! No Cease and Desist letters anywhere to be found, no big boys clubs and lobbies... This is the true capitalist dream where people are given free speech and free choice but at the same time the responsibility that comes with it.

And BTW, I say give the OP the benefit of doubt, history and time will judge us all. Having said that nobody should be able launch such libel against another member wether their right or wrong, if they can't back their claims.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 03:06:50 PM

I agree, but I was giving him another chance to clarify before I nuke this thread.

Ahh no need to nuke it  :/

I'm pretty sure the forum policy is anyone can say whatever they want as long as it is on topic. I do think it should be moved somewhere else however.

Edit: There was a guy called G. Maxwell who made all sorts of odd claims about me months ago (check in meta), that never got nuked. I really do not think this should get nuked and if it does I would like to understand why the policy has changed.

The policy has not changed regarding such claims.  I was considering nuking it for lack of content.  But I suppose if you guys are getting entertainment value out of it, I'll leave it be.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 03:17:18 PM

Will be pretty funny when all these loans go bad.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: