Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe there is a Hero member who is scamming your money.  (Read 4683 times)
splatster

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 07:57:10 PM

He lives in a very exotic country.

He is scamming your money.
 be cautious.

Living in an "exotic" country == Being a scammer.

Something about your math confuses me...
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 08:58:35 PM

He is a donator to make you trust him
He borrows a lot of money from this forum.
He promised high rate of return. And lots of people get paid. you trust him more. he is popular now. like Mr. Ponzi trusted by New York people.
He suggest that he has high social value by using an avtar with a sexy woman lean to a man.
He runs tons of projects, which are profitable.
He is telling you that he knows lots of big big people.
He sometimes say that the interest is not guaranteed but since you're not idiot you must know it must be high though not guaranteed.
He lives in a very exotic country.

He is scamming your money.
 be cautious.

Its obvious hes talking about Goat, and this thread is bullshit. You should never post a scamming accusation unless you have solid proof AND your willing to provide it in your thread. If this were the real world - you could be charged with slander / defamation of character and you would deserve it.

I thought this was the real world?
Good point. HorseRider, I charge you with slander and baseless defamation of Fussy Prick's character. Cognitive and whatever else was in your signature are now in my Tier 3 mental shit-list (above being Atlas, but below typing "rediculous" or "withdrawl").

Carry on.

In the real, real world a person that baselessly defames another person's reputation would be worrying about other things besides being charged with defamation.  A man can only really own two things in his life, his word and his reputation. These two things are the most valuable things he will ever own.

Unfortunately, the anonymity the web brings makes people grow balls bigger than their mother gave them.  Now Horserider realizes that he has no reputation to make baseless accusations and by doing so his word is as valuable as horse shit.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 09:51:56 PM

Its obvious hes talking about Goat, and this thread is bullshit. You should never post a scamming accusation unless you have solid proof AND your willing to provide it in your thread. If this were the real world - you could be charged with slander / defamation of character and you would deserve it.

I agree, but I was giving him another chance to clarify before I nuke this thread.

Ahh no need to nuke it  :/

I'm pretty sure the forum policy is anyone can say whatever they want as long as it is on topic. I do think it should be moved somewhere else however.

Edit: There was a guy called G. Maxwell who made all sorts of odd claims about me months ago (check in meta), that never got nuked. I really do not think this should get nuked and if it does I would like to understand why the policy has changed.

Respect.
gorgo1

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 12:21:11 AM

What is this? Wheres the proof that this guys a scammer?

18dYSssmxr2wkKvQ9a84m8Wbw7HvELjJSM
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 12:39:07 AM

Horses are shit. Anyone who rides horses, eats horses, has relations with horses, and/or owns horses is a complete fool.

Surely not all horse riders... I'm sure I'm not the only one old enough to remember Xena (Lucy Lawless)

Oh yeah... That show come on TV right about the age I hit...   

You mean "That show come on TV right about the age I did the same thing," right?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: