Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Starbucks gift cards!!!  (Read 795 times)
kaybee007 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

Hey there!
Looking to start selling my Starbucks gift cards here on this forum. I am looking to sell them for 70%-75% of their original value in bitcoin. I am pricing it lower than the going rate on Ebay or Raise, because I prefer to be paid in bitcoin. Please feel free to post your questions on your thread or PM me, I am a new member here and am looking to build up my reputation, so I might sell the first few cheaper in price in exchange for your feedback on this thread. Smiley
I have $50 dollar denominations too. I can send you photos of the back of the cards which you can redeem in the app and use in-store. Cheers!

apepoof

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:18:41 PM

People here are selling for a lot cheaper than 75% rate... just look around for 5 mins.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:23:20 PM

People here are selling for a lot cheaper than 75% rate... just look around for 5 mins.

I'd feel more comfortable buying physical cards than random e-gift codes.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:08:46 PM

Keep in mind though its not hard and takes 2 minutes to convert these e-gift codes into a physical card. I do it all the time
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:24:14 PM

Keep in mind though its not hard and takes 2 minutes to convert these e-gift codes into a physical card. I do it all the time

How?
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:27:44 PM

How?
Go to the store, get a gift card (free, just bring it home), register it on your starbucks account, register the egift on your starbucks account, transfer to the physical card code, and it will be on there. Or go to the store with your virtual balance, and just buy another gift card

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kaybee007 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:27:16 AM

I am ready to beat other people's prices in that case. Please link me to another person selling and I will gladly price-match. Smiley Also these are not egifts, these are physical cards in my possession that I will take a photo of and send to you, or write out the card number and pin. Cheers!
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 04:25:49 AM

I am ready to beat other people's prices in that case. Please link me to another person selling and I will gladly price-match. Smiley Also these are not egifts, these are physical cards in my possession that I will take a photo of and send to you, or write out the card number and pin. Cheers!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729677.0

and unless you have a receipt showing it was purchased with cash it doesn't matter what type of card you have.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: