Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:28:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] The ride down starts NOW !  (Read 2004 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:44:10 PM

I have for almost a year said at the end of the month people dump coins like crazy to pay bill etc.
And this next end of month dump is set to be the worst of all !
It's going to be a blood bath.

Every month i warn guys and every month i am 100% correct !

The peak of prices is roughly mid-month now a days.. dropping more and more until we hit the end of the month !

what has concerned me now though is since the last month prices never really recovered like they usually do..
instead what we have had happen is the prices just kept sliding downward on the majority of coins.

and i blame the liars and thieves and mouthy scamming trolls and their shell accounts around here.
You guys have slaughtered the confidence off the public.. i hope your proud of yourselves
and i will sit back and wait for you all to fumble over yourselves accepting responsibility for it  Roll Eyes

Thanks greedy scammers make more coins and more forum accounts idiots..

Oh and don't forget to Troll harder, it makes you guys look oooooooh so legit.. getting caught lying and scamming non stop.
Don't worry you can just deny it no matter how much evidence is dropped on you LOL
And the dumb public will believe it all eh ?
Except they don't.. which is why prices have been dropping non stop for 6 months.. people are not stupid cloning Troll scammers.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:03:31 PM

Well you can't really know if they will continue dropping as hard as they did. The issue was that Bitcoin had dropped in price by a decent amount.
When this happens (learned from the past) usually the altcoins drop hard. The issue here is the same, too many random copycat coins are being allowed. There are no restrictions and that is causing the problem.
Also we don't know when the next lift off might be, but that will surely make quite some coins rise up.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:29:54 PM

Well i want to stress that this time there has been no rebound to speak of in the last 30 days.. just more downward sliding Sad
So when the end of the month low hits ..do the math.
i can provide a ton of examples..

we are ALREADY down in price at the monthly peak price period so when it picks up momentum with more and more dumping we're gonna get hard !

the patterns and stats are crystal clear.

edit:
Last week or so i have been watching and trying to decide what to do BEFORE i open my mouth LOL
And i decoded to just sit on all my coins and ride it out (POS staking etc)
Some guys may want to dump for preparation.. it seems some guys have heard my call last couple months about this pattern
and more and more are dumping mid month.. i have been making this topic and telling every one for around 8 or 9 months like a broken record
and i have NEVER been wrong !

you all need to decide what to do NOW !

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:48:50 AM

just broke 350 on BTCe for BTC - LTC is submarine -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

thanks for the tip after you told me i seen that at "Wisdom" wow man LOL

i was going to spread some hysteria and try and scare people and FUD bitcoin but..
i am sure it will rise back up (and already is) haha

off-topic yet linked eh
like the ties to Bitcoin to Altcoins

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:22:50 PM

i was going to spread some hysteria and try and scare people and FUD bitcoin but..

off-topic yet linked eh

Quark is well bid - goes to my blog post to the LTC noobs that Quark would have been a good "reserve" to park Capital -

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/why-has-litecoin-decoupled-from-bitcoin-and-is-on-a-price-decline-and-why-is-this-important-for-quark-and-other-free-market-crypto-currencies/

but hey 50% is 50% ?

I didn't think anyone would listen lol

let me just now go and make fun of people .....

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:23:31 PM

ya well it's all over now..

i have had my fill of cheap coins and even cheaper coins AND YET MORE CHEAPER COINS.. AND OMFG HOW DAMN CHEAP ARE THEY GOING TO GET COINS ?

This is crypto last few months and in 2 weeks it's going to get nasty !  Cry

Deviant1

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:30:03 PM

I agree it is going to be a bumpy ride. There are many factors at play with the recent altcoin slide. BTC is down, it's summer, negative publicity in the mainstream media, fear of "Bitlicense", money moving into monster IPOs like Etherium.

I am certain things will look much better this fall, but of course, "the market can remain irrational far longer than you can remain solvent".

Hang in there everyone!  Smiley
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

off-topic yet linked eh

Quark is well bid - goes to my blog post to the LTC noobs that Quark would have been a good "reserve" to park Capital -

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/why-has-litecoin-decoupled-from-bitcoin-and-is-on-a-price-decline-and-why-is-this-important-for-quark-and-other-free-market-crypto-currencies/

but hey 50% is 50% ?

I was working on Quark miners last year and i got to see a genuine effort to make a different coin.
it had a new series of algo's brought together unlike anything we seen at the time !
Like what did we have back then ? Scrypt.. Prime coin's algo and not much else really..
x11 or x13 ? a small mod of Quark the father of all these crap clones..
I don' think noobs realize what the code looks like and they can't grasp that when it came out there was no GPU miner for ages !
Quark is a special coin for sure and special coins will be more resilient is my best guess Wink
And the flavor of the day "propped up" sadly i have to admit too LOL
Downward trends can still see a coin or two doing not bad while most tank i notice every month..
Some weird reason RDD was hot shit while damn near all coins were sliding down last month ..weird hahah
I'd never say "all" but "most" will be going down soon is fair i think. (because of end of month dumping + the momentum it creates)

just my observations Wink

and remember Spoetnik Loves You !

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:28:52 PM

off-topic yet linked eh

but hey 50% is 50% ?

I was working on Quark miners last year and i got to see a genuine effort to make a different coin.
it had a new series of algo's brought together unlike anything we seen at the time !
Like what did we have back then ? Scrypt.. Prime coin's algo and not much else really..
x11 or x13 ? a small mod of Quark the father of all these crap clones..
I don' think noobs realize what the code looks like and they can't grasp that when it came out there was no GPU miner for ages !
Quark is a special coin for sure and special coins will be more resilient is my best guess Wink
And the flavor of the day "propped up" sadly i have to admit too LOL
Downward trends can still see a coin or two doing not bad while most tank i notice every month..
Some weird reason RDD was hot shit while damn near all coins were sliding down last month ..weird hahah
I'd never say "all" but "most" will be going down soon is fair i think. (because of end of month dumping + the momentum it creates)

just my observations Wink

and remember Spoetnik Loves You !

Interesting comment regarding x coins and their wallet

I looked at some code of x11, x13, x15 coins, and I can say this code is often based on bitcoin 0.6.x or similar. It is very hard for me to compile on Windows.

Latest official version of Quark is based on bitcoin 0.8.3.x and can be compiled very easy compiled on Windows. Same for Litecoin 0.8.x.

Newest next version of Quark will be based on bitcoin v0.9.x.x and already now you can compile for Windows at the easiest way.

I am very close to conclude that many x11, x13, x15 coins are improved with many fancy things, but they are based on very old bitcoin code v0.6.x no matter how they artificially risen version number. It means it will be very hard to maintain it or developed it on the right way.

Quarks dev respond

Thanks for recognising this.

The Bitcoin 0.9.x code base is much cleaner and easier to work with as a developer than for example 0.6.x.

A lot of changes has gone into "the insides" for Bitcoin 0.9.x and this is not always apparent to end users.

This is why my current priority is to upgrade the code base to Bitcoin 0.9.x. Few people seem to recognise that this is a big undertaking, especially with a coin like Quark that has many deviations from the Bitcoin code base.

The current code is here: http://github.com/MaxGuevara/quark092

It is close to being ready for merging into the main Quark code base.

Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:12:46 PM

and i blame the liars and thieves and mouthy scamming trolls and their shell accounts around here.
You guys have slaughtered the confidence off the public.. i hope your proud of yourselves
and i will sit back and wait for you all to fumble over yourselves accepting responsibility for it  Roll Eyes

This assumes that the ultimate goal was not nefarious. I've been trying to alert everyone about the dilution attack for almost a year.

I believe that this is mostly an intentional and well designed plan to diminish Bitcoin. Due to the contagious nature of greed, it is also now self sustaining.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

and i will sit back and wait for you all to fumble over yourselves accepting responsibility for it  Roll Eyes

This assumes that the ultimate goal was not nefarious. I've been trying to alert everyone about the dilution attack for almost a year.

I believe that this is mostly an intentional and well designed plan to diminish Bitcoin. Due to the contagious nature of greed, it is also now self sustaining.

it was a failed attempt - Bitcoin just stagnated because its flawed its an imperfect monopoly -  (there are about 15 more options now )

what has China got plenty of?

1. Cheap electricity  
2. Cheap electronics.

so its a monopoly that can't be kept, its will rely on "trust" that won't exist.

due to the centralized nature of the now flawed system.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:52:43 PM

So,
what happened to CLOAK and DRK today?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:54:11 PM

The stock market has upward and downward trends that can last many months. Crypto appears to be in a downward trend at the moment but there is no indication the downward trend is permanent.

Hopefully this downward trend moves coins into the hands of more people and more evenly distributes coins.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:27:58 PM

Bearish sentiment, just hold tight

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:48:09 PM

So,
Well someone has been either manipulating the market or abandoning the coins. You can see that coins like CLOAK and DRK have taken huge hits, but they aren't alone. Look at Monero now. The question is why would someone abandon a coin that is actually good?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:00:08 PM

So,
Well someone has been either manipulating the market or abandoning the coins. You can see that coins like CLOAK and DRK have taken huge hits, but they aren't alone. Look at Monero now. The question is why would someone abandon a coin that is actually good?

Monero seems to be holding up to me.
Based on mining cost it seems at a reasonable price.

However every coin is driven by adoption. We will see if Monero can pull ahead when market recovers.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:21:32 PM

why are we going to turn around with altcoins ?
some huge amount of people are going to show up ? what ? i don't get it..

when the market is 100% more diluted is that going to make coins worth more ?

the coin does not matter.
people invest they buy into the sales pitch then another one comes out and crowd jumps on that one
leaving a handful holding the bag who have to take a loss eventually and when they do they will be pissed off and eventually get tired of it and leave !
and they are leaving.. this is a fraction of what it was before !

this shit is imploding.

i could not fucking believe how many guys almost unanimously ran around crypto saying that Scrypt Asics woudl make Scypt coin explode in value.
i said almost by myself way back i sold off my scrypt coins with a loss and it was going to get worse..
and that is precisely what happened !
And ALL those many people saying it vanished into thin air.

all this is painfully obvious and it's sad watching delusional guys cling to false hope for so long..
we need to step back and try and look at this stuff from an outsiders perspective and forget about owning coins and look at things in a simple and honest way.
Not bag holders tunnel vision optimism LOL
Why would some big crowd of people show up and get in on this stuff when there is a 1,000 coins maybe ?
And it don't matter if one is legit.. unless it's a confirmed and obvious Bitcoin killer it's a waste and stupid to release it along side 999 shit coins !

it's like taking a shit on the ground in the same spot 999 times then adding ONE MORE (that is awesome) ..then one more.. then one more ..then .. ..

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:27:17 PM

It starts now?  What was Dec to now?
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:29:31 PM

@ Spoetnik I agree that why are SO MANY similar coins released?

Why don't these devs band together on similar projects and get a real bitcoin killer made?