Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you vote for an admitted hetero-sexual president?  (Read 1309 times)
1Referee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:06:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88tWn26bh3M&list=UUxJmMieMe5ZoAsmqJpQt8MQ

The guy at 1:12 made my day  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:18:39 PM

When you vote for president, your vote does NOTHING other than to influence members of the Electoral College in your district. It is the Electoral College that casts the votes for the President that elect him (her?).

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:21:16 PM

Holy shit the one guy who was talkin' about burning poor and homosexual people was insane! WTF?

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:22:29 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Heterosexual?s=t

...... seriously wtf? lol Tongue
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:11:22 AM

I still don't understand how sexuality preference matters at all. Over in Ontario we have a homosexual premier. Does it matter to me? No. Do I care? No. I vote on who is the best politician, that has it's own factors.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
dryice1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

I think this video is just highlighting on how uneducated our society is. People assume that you mean gay when you say hetero-sexual this way because almost no one will refer to their sexuality this way.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

When you vote for president, your vote does NOTHING other than to influence members of the Electoral College in your district. It is the Electoral College that casts the votes for the President that elect him (her?).

Smiley
Ehhhh... maybe 50 years ago. Most states have criminalized or otherwise punish faithless electing.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:06:19 AM

I think this video is just highlighting on how uneducated our society is. People assume that you mean gay when you say hetero-sexual this way because almost no one will refer to their sexuality this way.

Being uneducated isn't the fucking problem.
Ikiss4BTC

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:12:36 AM

I think it is. Back when Jay Leno was on, he had a "section" of his show called "jaywalking" asking people very basic questions and the vast majority of them got it wrong.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:15:27 AM

I think it is. Back when Jay Leno was on, he had a "section" of his show called "jaywalking" asking people very basic questions and the vast majority of them got it wrong.

That's called being uninformed and ignorant, not uneducated.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:22:33 AM

That's called being uninformed and ignorant, not uneducated.
Those are all synonymous here in the West of the West. Tongue If someone were informing you, you could say they are educating you, relieving you of ignorance, even if not in any kind of formal setting or as part of any grand curriculum.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:15:37 PM

Guess it all depends on what you mean by educated then lol Tongue
Hash Master

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

I still don't understand how sexuality preference matters at all. Over in Ontario we have a homosexual premier. Does it matter to me? No. Do I care? No. I vote on who is the best politician, that has it's own factors.

+1. Agree! It is so sick how people instantly change their perceptions of someone once they hear about his or hers sexual orientation. It's insane.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 01:40:07 PM

I just write them off as intolerant scumbags I would never befriend, even if you have a high political official cheating on their spouse or something it's none of your fucking business what they do in their private lives, you should be judging them based on their policies and voting record and trust me, when it comes to most politicians now that's all you need.
JimClone

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:43:54 PM

Well doesnt really matter as long as their policies are fair and unbiased but dont really want a president to be a drag queen
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:11:14 PM

i'd vote for any kind of *sexual.  even a pedosexual located in protective custody (sorry i've been watching a lot of cop shows lately)

i am here.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:55:58 PM

No I would not. I know that this will likely offend many liberals however being gay is really not being American.

Edit: I just realize the OP say hetro sexual. My response is for homosexual.
So, there were no gay pilgrims? No gay cowboys?, please.  Not that they are Americans anyway. Only native Americans are real Americans. They had no problem with "two spirit" people.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

Would you vote for an admitted hetero-sexual president?

Not likely, that is highly unethical and disgusting.

Consensual homosexual, pan-sexual, and/or Heterosexual relationships for me only.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:16:33 PM

Shocked i would not.

commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:19:49 AM

I would vote for a little green alien if I thought he/she would actually go to the White House and do the job the way it was meant to be done. I really don't care if people are gay, straight, or completely asexual as long as they aren't hanging their private lives out for everybody to see. Besides, I'd rather not see Hilary Clinton in the White House if I can possibly help it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: