Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: win88.me - affiliate program - earn up to 0.5BTC per week  (Read 44165 times)
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:43:18 PM

Signature updated. Site username is Cicero

Thanks!

Very nice sig banner. Wink

Thanks man! Nice work on it.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:55:08 PM

Rocket Singh: "Thanks for the update. Requested for a partial payout. Rest will be used on the site. I'm also a little confused about the investment options. I dint see things like this on Just-Dice investment. Can u plz explain this edge wise investment and what does it mean by funded ?"

1) Funded means that there are other investors in at that level already

2) Currently, players receive best available edge for them and that is the bankroll played

We may be modifying this a bit and either allow players to choose which edge to play among those available.
For example, there may be bigger bankroll at 98.0 (2% edge) than at 99.5 (0.5% edge) and whales who want to place larger bets may be willing to take a different edge to accommodate bigger bets and so forth.

We also want to modify things a bit since some bankrolls may become too small (as is the current case since someone invested at 99.99% and rollover to other edges is not working as expected).

I need to write a full tutorial on this - just haven't had the time this week.

think that 99.9% was me Cheesy I was trying out a range of different edges to test.  99.9 seems to have completely zero'd so i wouldn't recommend anyone use this one lol, but it also the only one that has any games played, the other edges are only a few or still at 0 games.  thanks for the explanation and payment. also i will place some positive feedback for receipt and if possible would appreciate some positive trust given back at end of month.  I'm likely to continue with this campaign for as long as its offered in its current state Smiley  

I also recommend you make use of trust system on anyone that scams you as an upfront payment is rare and people abusing it and then running to other signature campaigns is not acceptable behavior.  a negative trust on their profile will stop those thieves and scammers from being able to participate in most other signature campaigns.
This is one of the better signature campaigns to appear on bitcointalk and its a shame there are some people who will steal and spoil for everyone.

thanks again for payment, good luck with your site, I will try and promote it a little bit as well outside of forums Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:57:18 PM

Member rate is still low for me...
this campaign provide upfront Grin &  other signatures are allowed  

But the payment send to win88 account
then you must bet a bit to WD,am i right ?

i just think why you getting payment from this campaign ?
and now your signature still in dicebitco.in ?

i think you cheated

I think many people will cheat this campaign. They have done on similar ones before. I've seen a few leave other deals for this and I'm wondering if they'll put their other signatures back and try claim on the other one when their time is up?

thats why trust system should be used and they be given negative trust rating so everyone knows not to trust those accounts for signature campaigns.  theres no excuse for not fulfilling their end of the deal after they received/withdraw the bitcoin

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:59:56 PM

You could cancel my request. I chose to give a try to the weekly campaign coinpiler.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

you guys don't want me to bear your signature ? i posted 3rd time here and got no answer still !
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:04:13 PM

i think you cheated

I think many people will cheat this campaign. They have done on similar ones before. I've seen a few leave other deals for this and I'm wondering if they'll put their other signatures back and try claim on the other one when their time is up?

thats why trust system should be used and they be given negative trust rating so everyone knows not to trust those accounts for signature campaigns.  theres no excuse for not fulfilling their end of the deal after they received/withdraw the bitcoin

Or OP could send upfront payment only to those having positive trust, and send payment to the rest after a month.

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:15:39 PM

i think you cheated

Or OP could send upfront payment only to those having positive trust, and send payment to the rest after a month.

thats what makes this campaign different, they are taking a chance trusting us instead of the usual we have to trust them for a month.  People who cheat or scam only increase the likelihood of changes like you mentioned which ruins it for all of us.

the Trust system can also be abused, and account makers here use it to build up trust on accounts they sell or use, so a positive trust requirement would not necessary prevent cheats and scammers from signing up, and the high trust they would have built up using other accounts they bought/control would let carry on doing this for some time, and potentially preventing others who do not abuse the system from being in signature campaigns if for example there is a restriction on number of users that can be in it.

coin.princess (OP)

Activity: 523
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:32:25 PM

Rocket Singh: "Thanks for the update. Requested for a partial payout. Rest will be used on the site. I'm also a little confused about the investment options. I dint see things like this on Just-Dice investment. Can u plz explain this edge wise investment and what does it mean by funded ?"

1) Funded means that there are other investors in at that level already

2) Currently, players receive best available edge for them and that is the bankroll played

We may be modifying this a bit and either allow players to choose which edge to play among those available.
For example, there may be bigger bankroll at 98.0 (2% edge) than at 99.5 (0.5% edge) and whales who want to place larger bets may be willing to take a different edge to accommodate bigger bets and so forth.

We also want to modify things a bit since some bankrolls may become too small (as is the current case since someone invested at 99.99% and rollover to other edges is not working as expected).

I need to write a full tutorial on this - just haven't had the time this week.

think that 99.9% was me Cheesy I was trying out a range of different edges to test.  99.9 seems to have completely zero'd so i wouldn't recommend anyone use this one lol, but it also the only one that has any games played, the other edges are only a few or still at 0 games.  thanks for the explanation and payment. also i will place some positive feedback for receipt and if possible would appreciate some positive trust given back at end of month.  I'm likely to continue with this campaign for as long as its offered in its current state Smiley  

I also recommend you make use of trust system on anyone that scams you as an upfront payment is rare and people abusing it and then running to other signature campaigns is not acceptable behavior.  a negative trust on their profile will stop those thieves and scammers from being able to participate in most other signature campaigns.
This is one of the better signature campaigns to appear on bitcointalk and its a shame there are some people who will steal and spoil for everyone.

thanks again for payment, good luck with your site, I will try and promote it a little bit as well outside of forums Smiley

You actually did 99.99%!  In any case, we have already fixed things I believe for auto-rollover and will be doing some additional things going forward to allow people to do other things like choose their edge etc. and this will allow range of bet sizes per bankroll and also all investment ranks to be played.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coin.princess (OP)

Activity: 523
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:34:02 PM

you guys don't want me to bear your signature ? i posted 3rd time here and got no answer still !

Sorry - I haven't had time to PM everyone asking for their win88.me username.
That's why I asked people to put that in their post.

Of course we are interested and you are in our spreadsheet several hours ago for "needs to provide username"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:42:48 PM

I am interested in your campaign, but I should wait till 23.8.2014, so can I also make a cut price deal before all slots all filled (my signature will looks like the one from Fernandez (till 23.8 ), then I can change it as you want).

Thank you for your answer.

You didn't respond to my post if I can have both signature for four more days and after that only yours.

Activity: 266
win88.me username: amacar

Also I don't know which signature I should add in my signature place.
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:57:14 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 04:36:24 AM by Nerazzura

https://win88.me will pay you in advance (that's right, up front!) for your bitcointalk.org signature space.

Payment schedule as follows:
1) Hero or Legendary: 0.15 BTC per month
2) Senior Members   : 0.12 BTC per month
3) Full Members       : 0.06 BTC per month
4) Members            : 0.03 BTC per month

Your payment will be made for the level you are when you sign up.  
You can be upgraded for the future payments based on your new level.
First payment is pro-rated to the end of the first month in which you sign up.
2nd and following patents are on 1st of the month.

Signature should only advertise win88.me and we ask that you also include win88.me as your link under your bitcointalk name and avatar if you can, especially for Members and Full Members who have smaller signature spaces.

We do not have any strict posting requirements, but we do ask that you try to post 1 or 2 times a day as you probably do already in the "Marketplace" sections of Bitcointalk.org (gambling, services, securities, lending, and so forth).

We also ask that you participate positively in our official win88.me thread and on our website https://win88.me

In terms of trusting you with the up front payment, you should know that we also plan to reward our best referrers with additional bonuses and also have an upcoming affiliate program almost complete.  It's in your best interest to be honest about keeping the signature for the entire month from when you sign up by actively posting and participating to maximize referrals.  The best referrals of course are those who make deposits and play or invest on the house side.

How to sign up?
==============
i)  Make a post here expressing your interest
ii) We will review your profile and discuss with you the signature to add and payment arrangement

Signature Design Contest
==============
Reward of 0.1 BTC to whoever creates the best set of signatures for Hero through Member.
Open to multiple first place rewards and also 2nd place prizes if there is more than 1 outstanding set of designs.

Links
==============
Any links to the site should be of the form https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username
Obviously replace your_bitcointalk_username with your own name from this forum.

If you want to link directly to a specific game, you can do so as follows:
RPSLS:  https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username?1
LOTTO:  https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username?2
DICE:    https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username?3

Win88 Links
==========
Official Win88 Thread
Win88 DICE (with investment option)
Win88 LOTTO (instant win lottery game)
Win88 RPSLS (Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock)

======================================================================
**Please update (edit) your posts and include your win88 username so I can make payments to your account **
** You can choose whether to play, invest, cashout, or any combination of those with your credits **

AUGUST PAYMENTS:  PRO-RATED TO END OF MONTH.  
Credits added to your win88.me account.
If you signed up on Aug 18, 2014, then your payment is for 13 days.
New payments for existing customers will happen again on September 1st.
==================================

If your name is missing, we may have approved you but was not clear from your post about interest or not.
Hey,, sir
I'm interested!!

Name & Win88 user : Nerrazura  
I'm interested!!

Name:   Nerazzura
Activity:   182
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   11 March 2014, 19:49:11
Last Active:   Today at 11:35:50

thanks Smiley
anshar

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:59:28 PM

https://win88.me will pay you in advance (that's right, up front!) for your bitcointalk.org signature space.

Payment schedule as follows:
2) Senior Members   : 0.12 BTC per month
3) Full Members       : 0.06 BTC per month
4) Members            : 0.03 BTC per month

Your payment will be made for the level you are when you sign up. 
You can be upgraded for the future payments based on your new level.
First payment is pro-rated to the end of the first month in which you sign up.
2nd and following patents are on 1st of the month.

Signature should only advertise win88.me and we ask that you also include win88.me as your link under your bitcointalk name and avatar if you can, especially for Members and Full Members who have smaller signature spaces.

We do not have any strict posting requirements, but we do ask that you try to post 1 or 2 times a day as you probably do already in the "Marketplace" sections of Bitcointalk.org (gambling, services, securities, lending, and so forth).

We also ask that you participate positively in our official win88.me thread and on our website https://win88.me

In terms of trusting you with the up front payment, you should know that we also plan to reward our best referrers with additional bonuses and also have an upcoming affiliate program almost complete.  It's in your best interest to be honest about keeping the signature for the entire month from when you sign up by actively posting and participating to maximize referrals.  The best referrals of course are those who make deposits and play or invest on the house side.

How to sign up?
==============
i)  Make a post here expressing your interest
ii) We will review your profile and discuss with you the signature to add and payment arrangement

Signature Design Contest
==============
Reward of 0.1 BTC to whoever creates the best set of signatures for Hero through Member.
Open to multiple first place rewards and also 2nd place prizes if there is more than 1 outstanding set of designs.

Links
==============
Any links to the site should be of the form https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username
Obviously replace your_bitcointalk_username with your own name from this forum.

If you want to link directly to a specific game, you can do so as follows:
RPSLS:  https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username?1
LOTTO:  https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username?2
DICE:    https://win88.me/btr/your_bitcointalk_username?3

Win88 Links
==========
Official Win88 Thread
Win88 DICE (with investment option)
Win88 LOTTO (instant win lottery game)
Win88 RPSLS (Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock)

======================================================================
**Please update (edit) your posts and include your win88 username so I can make payments to your account **
** You can choose whether to play, invest, cashout, or any combination of those with your credits **

AUGUST PAYMENTS:  PRO-RATED TO END OF MONTH. 
Credits added to your win88.me account.
If you signed up on Aug 18, 2014, then your payment is for 13 days.
New payments for existing customers will happen again on September 1st.
==================================

If your name is missing, we may have approved you but was not clear from your post about interest or not.
Hey,, sir
I'm interested!!

I'm interested!!

Name:    maccd123
Activity:    168
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    February 12, 2014, 10:35:35 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:27:15 PM

thanks Smiley

what do you mean ?
you registered with wrong name/account?
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:01:53 PM

Hey,, sir
I'm interested!!

I'm interested!!

Name:    maccd123
Activity:    168
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    February 12, 2014, 10:35:35 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:27:15 PM

thanks Smiley

Problem with sockpuppetry is that you lose track of your accounts.

How many accounts have you got? Earning quite a lot?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=248949

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Farmer17

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:02:31 PM

Hey,, sir
I'm interested!!

I'm interested!!

Name:    maccd123
Activity:    168
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    February 12, 2014, 10:35:35 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:27:15 PM

thanks Smiley

Hey dude, it seems you have logged in the wrong account to make the enrollment post. Grin

DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:06:34 PM

Hey,, sir
I'm interested!!

I'm interested!!

thanks Smiley

That kid got caught out hahahaha
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:16:52 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:38:14 AM by Malin Keshar

Will play around with signature

Members:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WIN88.ME | DICE | LOTTO | ROCK PAPER SCISSOR LIZARD SPOCK | FAUCET | CHAT   [thread]

Code:
[url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar]WIN88.ME | DICE | LOTTO | ROCK PAPER SCISSOR LIZARD SPOCK | FAUCET | CHAT [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632943.0]   [thread][/url][b]

Fulls:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WIN88.ME | DICE | LOTTO | ROCK PAPER SCISSOR LIZARD SPOCK | FAUCET | CHAT   [thread]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Code:

[color=navy]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar][font=Arial][color=blue]WIN88[/color].[color=blue]ME[/color][/font] | [font=Trebuchet MS][color=#ce901a]DICE[/color][/font] | [font=Trebuchet MS][color=orange]LOTTO[/color][/font] | [font=Trebuchet MS][color=red]ROCK PAPER SCISSOR LIZARD SPOCK [/color][/font]| [font=Trebuchet MS][color=#01c601]FAUCET[/color][/font] | [font=Trebuchet MS][color=maroon]CHAT[/color][/font] [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632943.0]   [thread][/url]
[color=navy]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]

seniors:

Code:
[center][size=20pt][url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar][font=Arial][color=#800080]WIN88[/color].[color=#800080]ME[/color][/font][/size] [/center][size=12pt]

[center]
[url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar?3][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#ce901a]DICE[/color][/font][/url] | [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar?2][font=Trebuchet MS][color=orange]LOTTO[/color][/font][/url] | [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar?1][font=Trebuchet MS][color=red]ROCK PAPER SCISSOR LIZARD SPOCK [/color][/font][/url]| [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#01c601]FAUCET[/color][/font][/url] | [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar][font=Trebuchet MS][color=maroon]CHAT[/color][/font][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632943.0]   [thread][/url]
[/center]

Heroes:

Code:
[center][size=20pt][url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar][font=Arial][glow=#3f3f3f,50,000][color=white]WIN88[/color][color=#00b3b3].[/color][color=#00b3b3]ME[/color][/glow][/font][/size] [/center][size=12pt]
[center]
[url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar?3][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#ce901a]DICE[/color][/font][/url] | [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar?2][font=Trebuchet MS][color=orange]LOTTO[/color][/font][/url] | [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar?1][font=Trebuchet MS][color=red]ROCK PAPER SCISSOR LIZARD SPOCK [/color][/font][/url]| [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#01c601]FAUCET[/color][/font][/url] | [url=https://win88.me/btr/Malin_Keshar][font=Trebuchet MS][color=maroon]CHAT[/color][/font][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632943.0]   [thread][/url]
[/center]

Finished.

Any sugestion to improve the sigs are welcome.

If you going to use my design, don't forget to remove all references to Malin_Keshar

New version of the signatures. Of course only had the chance to test the full member one
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:40:00 PM

SIGNATURES I MADE FOR THE BOUNTY

»»»WIN88 PLAY HERE WIN BITCOIN«««  2K FAUCET ⦁ RPSLSDICELOTTERY!!!

Code:
[url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh][u][b]»»»[i]WIN88 PLAY HERE WIN BITCOIN[/i]«««[/b][/u][/url]  [i][b]2K FAUCET ⦁ [url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?1]RPSLS[/url] ⦁ [url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?3]DICE[/url] ⦁ [url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?2]LOTTERY[/url]!!![/b][/i]

RPSLS Dice Lottery! Provably Fair, 2000 Satoshi Faucet! PLAY NOW

Code:
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i][url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?1][color=green]RPSLS[/color][/url] ∞[color=navy] [url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?3]Dice[/url] [/color]∞[color=maroon][url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?2][color=maroon]Lottery[/color][/color]! Provably Fair, [color=purple][i][b]2000 Satoshi Faucet![/b][/i][/color] [URL=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh]PLAY NOW[/url][/i][/b][/FONT]

WIN88

This one looks lopsided being posted here, but when the code is copy and pasted into the signature, it will look not lopsided lol.
Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td] [right]
[FONT=Arial Black][size=12pt][URL=https://win88.me/?3][u] [color=Gold]The[/color] [color=black]FUNNEST[/color][color=gold] BTC[/color]
[color=Black]CASINO [/color] [color=gold]AROUND[/color] [/right][/td]
[td][url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh][size=24pt][b][color=Gold]WIN88[/b][/url][/td]
[td] [left]
[FONT=Arial Black][url=http://www.win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh][size=12pt][u][b][color=black]PLAY[/color] [color=gold]AND[/color]
[color=black]WIN[/color][color=gold] NOW[color=black]!!![/color][/color][/b][/u][/url][/FONT] [/left][/td][/tr][/table]

Hero

Code:
[center][url=https://win88.me/?3][b][size=21pt][color=Yellow][glow=#A9F5F2,0][color=gold]»[/color]WIN88 Casino[color=gold]«[/color][/glow][/color][/size][/b][/url][/center]
[center][url=http://url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?1] [color=lightblue][b]Rock[/b][/color] [color=gold][b]Paper[/b][/color] [color=lightblue][b]Scissors[/b][/color] [color=gold][b]Lizard[/b] [color=lightblue][b]Spock[/b][/url] - [color=gold][b][url=http://url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?3][color=gold]DICE[/color][/url][/b][/color] -[color=lightblue] [b][url=http://url=https://win88.me/btr/Jaaawsh?2][color=lightblue]LOTTERY[/color][/url][/b][/color][/center]
[center][url=https://win88.me/?3][b][color=yellow][size=14pt][glow=#A9F5F2,0]»PLAY NOW«[/glow][/size][/color][/b][/url][/center]

[/table]

Changed mine up a little bit, gotta change it to your ref link now in a bunch of places, but it links to all the different games now instead of just dice.

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:42:18 PM

Hey,, sir
I'm interested!!

I'm interested!!

thanks Smiley

lmao  he must be working overtime, making mistakes now Cheesy

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:56:24 PM

Heres my submissions for competition and anyone reading can feel free to make use if they need one.  They are all one line only and should hopefully attract some attention without becoming too annoying for forum users and allow some accommodation with other stuff user might want in their signature.

Might make some changes later as i don't like my hero one, is there a closing date for submissions?

4) Members            : 0.03 BTC per month
◄ Win88.me ♦ Dice ♦ RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock ♦ Lotto ♦ Fair & Trusted Online Bitcoin Gambling  ►
Code:
[center][url=https://win88.me/btr/digit] ◄ Win88.me ♦ Dice ♦ RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock ♦ Lotto ♦ Fair & Trusted Online Bitcoin Gambling  ►[/url]

3) Full Members       : 0.06 BTC per month
Win88.me ♦ Dice ♦ RockPaperScissorsLizardSpockLotto Fair & Trusted Online Bitcoin Gambling
Code:
[center][font=Arial][url=https://win88.me/btr/digit][color=#00B0F0]◄ [color=#92d050][b]Win[color=red]88.[color=#92d050]me[/b] [color=#00B0F0]♦ Dice ♦ [color=orange]Ro[color=#00B0F0]ckPa[color=limegreen]perSc[color=silver]iss[color=limegreen]orsLiza[color=#00B0F0]rdSpo[color=orange]ck[/color] ♦ [color=#F79646]Lotto[/color] [color=#00B0F0]♦[color=#00B0F0][color=#92d050][b] Fair & Trusted Online Bitcoin Gambling[/b] [/color] ►[/color][/url][b][/font]

2) Senior Members   : 0.12 BTC per month
Win88.me ♦ Dice ♦ RockPaperScissorsLizardSpockLotto Fair & Trusted Online Bitcoin Gambling

Code:
[center][size=16px][font=Arial][url=https://win88.me/btr/digit][color=#00B0F0]◄ [color=#92d050][b]Win[color=red]88.[color=#92d050]me[/b] [color=#00B0F0]♦ Dice ♦ [color=orange]Ro[color=#00B0F0]ckPa[color=limegreen]perSc[color=silver]iss[color=limegreen]orsLiza[color=#00B0F0]rdSpo[color=orange]ck[/color] ♦ [color=#F79646]Lotto[/color] [color=#00B0F0]♦[color=#00B0F0][color=#92d050][b] Fair & Trusted Online Bitcoin Gambling[/b] [/color] ►[/color][/url][b][/font]

Code:
[center][size=18px][font=Arial][glow=black,2,3][url=https://win88.me/btr/digit][color=#00B0F0]◄ [color=#92d050][b]Win[color=red]88.[color=#92d050]me[/b] [color=#00B0F0]♦ Dice ♦ [color=orange]Ro[color=#00B0F0]ckPa[color=limegreen]perSc[color=silver]iss[color=limegreen]orsLiza[color=#00B0F0]rdSpo[color=orange]ck[/color] ♦ [color=#F79646]Lotto[/color] [color=#00B0F0]♦[color=#00B0F0][color=#92d050][b] Fair & Trusted Online Bitcoin Gambling[/b] [/color] ►[/color][/url][b][/font]

Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:04:16 PM

Hey,, sir
I'm interested!!

I'm interested!!

thanks Smiley

Lol busted, though in his defense maybe he just copy and pasted that from someone elses submission and forgot to change it, though I'd still bet its a sockpuppet hehe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: