Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: win88.me - affiliate program - earn up to 0.5BTC per week  (Read 44165 times)
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:48:07 AM

coin.princess I'm franckues on win88.me

Can you please accept me for the campaign and send the appropriate signature for my profile via PM?
Thanks a lot!  Cheesy

You're in and payment sent Smiley

Thanks!
Yes, of course! Cheesy I've checked it and I've received 0.015BTC (I think that's a week payment)
As well, I've changed my signature!

Thanks for accepting me to the win88.me signature campaign!

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:12:49 PM

so i assume this is is paid up front weekly? and not the entire monthly balance at once, right? since i got a fourth of the monthly that would seem to make sense lol. I would like to invest behind the house edge, but i do not know what games all these percentages correspond to. any help here?
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:15:25 PM

I just changed my signature to the one in the OP. Maybe you should put the signature for the Sr and Hero members between [ code ]  too, as this makes copying much easier, as we have to hit 'quote' first now Wink.

I had some trouble with finding my user ID, but it is indeed at leaderboards > referrals and then at the end of the page, so under the leaderboard.

Be aware Sr and Hero members that you've to fill in your USERID 3 times in your signature Wink.

so i assume this is is paid up front weekly? and not the entire monthly balance at once, right? since i got a fourth of the monthly that would seem to make sense lol. I would like to invest behind the house edge, but i do not know what games all these percentages correspond to. any help here?

Indeed, it's not fully paid up front for 1 month this time. But hey, that's Coin.princess' good right, I bet he would be scammed otherwise way too often.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:16:32 PM

No its paid up front monthly but everytime till the 1st of each month.

So this month you get only a share of the hole month payment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
cexylikepie

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:26:40 PM

this makes much more sense, lol. ok, next question is still on investing in win88.me. how the hell do i do it effectively with all these different percentages?
mraveragejoe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:52:26 PM

Therefore when we will be in the first days of Semptember they will pay all the month upfront Smiley
elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:46:42 PM

I can confirm that i got around 0.035 on my account that should be 7/30th of 0.15. And yes dont just copy their sig code like that, change the 3 ref numbers in each link of your sig to your own.
cexylikepie

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:00:59 PM

couldn't figure out how to invest so i just gambled my .03! got up to .052 and withdrew .032! it went instantly, and im still looking forward to being able to invest. First thoughts are good since it said it would take 24 hours possibly for the withdrawal to process but it took less than 10 minutes
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:54:07 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:26:19 AM by ndnhc

I would like to participate the next signature contest   Cheesy

For Jr. Member

WIN88.ME     LOTTO | DICE | ROCK PAPER SCISSORS    Play, invest, and win

For member

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────>───────<>▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                      WIN88.ME
        LOTTO | DICE | ROCK PAPER SCISSORS       Play, invest, and win
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<>▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

For full member

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<───────>───────<>▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       WIN88.ME
        LOTTO | DICE | ROCK PAPER SCISSORS       Play, invest, and win
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<>───────<>▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sr. Members ( version 1.1 ) edited

Other signatures under development

signatures 2 and 3 may seem a little out of place but it works properly as signature
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:01:04 PM

My signatures were way better and more appealing to the eye. Sad I didn't win, you guys could of got way more users with my original designs. Rather than designs based off other campaigns. Like my whole set wasn't that great but the Sr. Member one was really cool and so was the member one, IMO. Just sayin.

I really don't get why the winners were the winners.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:07:16 PM

My signatures were way better and more appealing to the eye. Sad I didn't win, you guys could of got way more users with my original designs. Rather than designs based off other campaigns. Like my whole set wasn't that great but the Sr. Member one was really cool and so was the member one, IMO. Just sayin.

Does my signature look copied? i just want to know... i am taking all the trouble to get it different. (u can check my code when i post it. it doesn't look very professional. but i hope my design does) My last one has a similarity (very little) with pds bcoz i used the table layout
There is virtually no other way to get it attractive and neat
cexylikepie

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:07:29 PM

hey are anyone's deposits working? Mine wont post so i can withdraw anything 95e1bfecb89c88d80349dbb6d2c776a19a242533b61c90f7c750c28666c5be59 is the hash
Jaaawsh

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:10:18 PM

Does my signature look copied? i just want to know... i am taking all the trouble to get it different. (u can check my code when i post it. it doesn't look very professional. but i hope my design does) My last one has a similarity (very little) with pds bcoz i used the table layout

No but sig contest is over they picked winners. Apparently they picked people who were "nice" to others in the thread.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

No but sig contest is over they picked winners. Apparently they picked people who were "nice" to others in the thread.

That is one of the biggest plus point for a service provider look for among his campaigners. This transmits value and creates a good impression about the service campaigners are representing.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

That is one of the biggest plus point for a service provider look for among his campaigners. This transmits value and creates a good impression about the service campaigners are representing.

Was the contest for being nice? No it was for creating an ORIGINAL DESIGN.

pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:18:51 PM

I gave you positive Trust coin.princess. Thanks for your legit business.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

Was the contest for being nice? No it was for creating an ORIGINAL DESIGN.

Original is a secondary parameter and very relative. Creating a sig is not an invention that U'll be original. This way or the other U'll end up using other's code (which is not restricted to this forum) to make your design creative and beautiful. Its not really possible to verify someone's originality by checking every SMF across the internet. So the obvious choice is the most attractive one that is accepted by most of the people. Clearly the crown has gone to the one that is being most widely used.

amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:06:41 PM

Signature changed. You should also add code for senior and hero members to OP.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:11:12 PM

Will be willing to do this campaign. Also can write an article for you on my site regarding this site, once I get a chance to use the site.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:27:50 PM

Are you gonna put a limit to the number of participants, and if so, is it possible to reserve a spot?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: