Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From the desk of Sir Jon Nikopol: An Official Response  (Read 1414 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:33:52 PM

While Matthew has made objectively false claims about my integrity, I can say his subjective claims have merit.

I will say that I have no remorse, no guilt and no shame about my previous actions.

I am happy and winning. I am just too awesome.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:34:26 PM

While Matthew has made objectively false claims about my integrity, I can say his subjective claims have merit.

I will say that I have no remorse, no guilt and no shame about my previous actions.

I am happy and winning. I am just too awesome.

Losing.

Also,

Atlas,

Why do you deny having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, ALPHA., Boss and Jon?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:35:45 PM

I haven't denied anything. Why do I change names? Because I can.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:36:24 PM

Atlas,

Why do you refuse to admit having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, I. Goldstien, HarveyAlpha, Ragnar, ALPHA., EndTheBanks, Boss and Jon?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:38:16 PM

I admit only to winning.

Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 09:39:08 PM

I admit only to winning.

Psst.. I made it for you special.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:40:33 PM

Aww, thanks, Owens. I'll see you on Skype tonight.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:41:33 PM

Atlas,

Why do you refuse to admit having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, I. Goldstien, HarveyAlpha, Ragnar, ALPHA., EndTheBanks, Boss and Jon?

Moreover, why when I call you "Atlas", why do you keep responding if you're not Atlas, even though you are a coward and don't want to admit it? Do you have the IQ of a goat?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:43:29 PM

Matthew, did your mother feed you as an infant?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:43:41 PM

Atlas,

Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 09:44:22 PM

Atlas,

Why do you refuse continue to admit having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, I. Goldstien, HarveyAlpha, Ragnar, ALPHA., EndTheBanks, Boss and Jon? irritate Matthew so much?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:45:48 PM

He still has gotten over our breakup. He was hoping I would see him in Korea. He cries over my photo at night.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:47:10 PM

Hey Atlas,

In your last few threads you said something about being large, strong and capable of hurting anyone who broke into your house to kill you, but you can't even speak truth when asked a direct question.

You're obviously a scrawny little coward who is just afraid of consequences of his actions.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:49:07 PM

Show me the consequences. Come at me, bro.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:50:54 PM

Atlas,

If you weren't a foster child, I'd say that your parents would be disappointed in your cowardice.

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:59:58 PM

Matthew, is it not obvious? If he were to admit, he would be permabanned, although I guess there is already more than enough evidence.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 10:03:30 PM

Matthew, is it not obvious? If he were to admit, he would be permabanned, although I guess there is already more than enough evidence.

Shhh. You're ruining it.

And yes, there was enough evidence from day 1.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: