Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackcoin USB Card Review  (Read 719 times)
Emperion (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:05:28 AM

Recently, I received my Blackcoin USB card in the mail. After ordering it in earlier in May and waiting for a long time without any updates from the seller, it arrived in quality first class packaging. From my understanding, the initial production lot was very limited, and the seller quickly sold their initial stock, and all orders were put on backorder as the seller waited for another shipment to arrive. The Blackcoin USB card is not simply a USB drive with the Blackcoin logo on it, but a USB Stick preloaded with special software which includes a wallet, news, information about Blackcoin and other features. The card costs $20 USD with free shipping and can be purchased with various cryptocurrencies. The card is also a 8GB USB stick with a massive amount of storage space, as the program is quite small. Blackcoin is a POS Altcoin with a 1% yearly stake.

You can read the full review plus see all of the product images at: http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/07/blackcoin-usb-card-review/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: