Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOT | Social Experiment | Development Discussion Thread closed  (Read 12222 times)
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:42:13 AM

very interesting! I like the approach. Outside the box for sure. When will the twitter mining start? Sorry if this was addressed

In order to prevent spam, people will be required to pay fees in order to be included in the xbot mining list.

The mining should start 1-2 weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:48:48 AM

very interesting! I like the approach. Outside the box for sure. When will the twitter mining start? Sorry if this was addressed

In order to prevent spam, people will be required to pay fees in order to be included in the xbot mining list.

The mining should start 1-2 weeks.
no prob. What is the fee amount you are thinking of and how will the fee be used for the coin?
ShabbyDrummer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:50:37 AM

Interesting. I'd like to see how the community adapts toward this coin.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:08:56 PM

Is the ICO going to be hosted on Bittrex ?

I'm split between doing ICO on exchange or self hosted on Twitter and socialxbot website. I think hosting it on Twitter will ensure fair distribution since every participants must have Twitter account.

I already started working on the custom bot, website and ICO script. I will update the thread with my progress report by the end of the week.

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:22:10 AM

I have made good progress on the twitter bot. Ignoring the trade commands for now, there are two commands left: withdraw and transactions. The foundation for the coin and ICO website is done. There is still the BTC deposit and totaling to do. I expect to have a working product by Wednesday
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:24:08 AM

Interesting. I'd like to see how the community adapts toward this coin.

Yep, The project is already getting popular and I can't wait to release the protocol live on twitter.
Thanks for your support!
darkproton

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:08:45 AM

color me psyched. I think you got a great idea here. can't wait to see it in action.
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:53:54 PM

Nice to see this project.  Interesting.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:49:41 PM

Nice to see this project.  Interesting.

Thanks.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:29:38 AM

Due to the recent news of products being offered through Twitter with Stripe as a payment method: http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/23/buying-stuff-within-a-tweet-is-reportedly-coming-to-twitter-via-stripe/?ncid=twittersocialshare it is very important that SocialxBot is the first payment system layered on top of Twitter as this gives SocialxBot the first mover advantage within the business environment. It will be the first time ever that a cryptocurrency has beaten a major payment system within development and implementation of a major network, the use of the SocialxBot cryptocurrency as a technological adaption and payment system lends itself to use and management within the Twitter environment. SocialxBot is very happy to be on the fringe of these developments.
zheratuul

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

The name should be changed in my opinion. You do realize they call Xbox fanboys, "Xbots"?
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:21:34 AM

The PoW rewards might be less than 2,000,000 if people starts to stake their coins because PoS start at 5,000 blocks. However, I will use part of the ICO to get a stable rig in order  maintain the network rate and get the price stabilize.
darkproton

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:27:02 PM

The PoW rewards might be less than 2,000,000 if people starts to stake their coins because PoS start at 5,000 blocks. However, I will use part of the ICO to get a stable rig in order  maintain the network rate and get the price stabilize.
are you still targeting wednesday for release?
darkproton

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:42:11 AM

The PoW rewards might be less than 2,000,000 if people starts to stake their coins because PoS start at 5,000 blocks. However, I will use part of the ICO to get a stable rig in order  maintain the network rate and get the price stabilize.
are you still targeting wednesday for release?

I said the bot will be ready by Wednesday but the ICO registration might start at Friday or Saturday.
My bad. Looking forward to this project.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:48:17 AM

This might actually get me using twitter haha.  Do you know what the ICO price will be?  One I know that I'm in.

Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:12:05 AM

This might actually get me using twitter haha.  Do you know what the ICO price will be?  One I know that I'm in.

The price will be based on the btc received divided by 1 million coins.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:23:03 AM

Socialxbot explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtQzQZkF-zs&feature=youtu.be

Please Retweet: https://twitter.com/SocialxBot/status/504166588656803840
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:46:38 AM

Done. Nice work!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:51:28 AM

Thanks, please spread the word about xbot.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:46:26 AM

Important Update: The bot is now ready and my focus is now on the website and ICO ledger. More commands has been added to the bot. Stay tuned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: