Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How come there are so many literal idiots on Bitcointalk?  (Read 3712 times)
Sevvero (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:24:03 PM

I'm not even using this term figuratively. Most people here seem to be literal idiots. Not only do they type like idiots, but they also make claims without basis.

"It will fall now, sell now"
"It will go to moon, weak hands"
"Bitcoin is kill Sad Sad Sad"

^^^
WTF seriously?

Everytime you make any claim about price. Not "I think", but "It WILL" you HAVE to provide arguments WHY.

Provide exact calculation by which the Bitcoin should go to 100, 300, 1000, 10000.

If you don't do this you are a very stupid human being and should kill yourself.

Also, if you cannot sleep over the price changes and need to check daily, then it means you are so stupid you risked a big proportion of your income on a speculative asset. In which case I think you should kill yourself.

Someone had to say this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:26:22 PM

Apparently it used to be a lot more high-brow, but I am not an early enough adopter to have memories of that golden era.

Bitcoin is kill

lol!

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:28:45 PM

It's normal here because it's Speculation thread and it's troll oriented.
Everyone shouts to scare newbies in order to make some money while they do panic-buy/panic-sell at wrong moment Smiley
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:29:55 PM

bitcoin has dropped from $680 to $460 ($310 at btce) since Jun 2014

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, even lying scammer and bag holders like fonsie/dropt have given up fooling people to buy and crying to die
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:30:48 PM

bitcoin is dropping from $680 to $460 ($310 at btce) since Jun 2014

That's not what we are talking about in this thread. We are talking about idiots.  Roll Eyes

EDIT: erm, the irony of this post is beginning to get to me.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:33:35 PM

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, even lying scammer and bag holders like fonsie/dropt have given up and crying to die
Wow, literal idiot spotted. Where's the analysis? In your ass?

Bitcoin has also risen from literally $0 to $466. $466 for 1 stupid coin. It's HUGE.
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:33:45 PM

Because there are a lot of literal idiots in the world? Some of them are bound to find their way on to here...
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4358

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:53:15 PM

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, even lying scammer and bag holders like fonsie/dropt have given up fooling people to buy and crying to die

Yhe yhe yhe we know Bitcoin is a scam and will drop to $0 and poef. Can you go away from this forum now so we Bitcoiners can move on?
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

I'm not even using this term figuratively. Most people here seem to be literal idiots. Not only do they type like idiots, but they also make claims without basis.

^^^
WTF seriously?

Everytime you make any claim about price. Not "I think", but "It WILL" you HAVE to provide arguments WHY.

Provide exact calculation by which the Bitcoin should go to 100, 300, 1000, 10000.

If you don't do this you are a very stupid human being and should kill yourself.

Also, if you cannot sleep over the price changes and need to check daily, then it means you are so stupid you risked a big proportion of your income on a speculative asset. In which case I think you should kill yourself.

Someone had to say this.

Just about everything posted in spec is meant to impact traders' behavior in one direction or another.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:00:52 PM

^^^
WTF seriously?

It's just people who missed out on the easy almost free bitcoins early on.  They're late to the party, assume everyone here is a millionaire from bitcoin and are jealous that some people got very lucky in 2010-2012.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:02:16 PM

Somehow, all the people who were waiting to rush in at the smallest price drops have stayed away.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:21:52 PM

What makes you think they've stayed away? More rear end analysis. "I don't know or speak to the people I'm talking about, therefore, I can tell you exactly what they're doing and thinking."
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

I stand corrected.
I should have said "Somehow, all the people who were waiting to rush in at the smallest price drops seem to have stayed away."
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:34:44 PM

Most people here seem to be literal idiots. Not only do they type like idiots, but they also make claims without basis.
Idiots need to voice their limited opinions because they have so few and feel strongly attached to them due to their scarcity. Without inner satisfaction and peace that can be obtained through intellect and culture, they need to gain your attention by using advanced communication and collaboration tools. They believe they are being super insightful and they are conveying very important information, as they lack the ability to compare various types of information or comprehend time periods larger than their feeding schedule.

Basically you are asking us why do monkeys throw so many rocks at people.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:45:43 PM

Amen. And the same with gold. Gold is way down and will go to zero within the year. Sell now, or you'll be caught holding nothing but bags of worthless gold.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:55:30 PM

If I was running 10 sock-puppet accounts with sig ad campaign, I not care if sound stupid.

192 accounts created just today before noon. With names like...

Offline   jdgalba                     Brand new   2014-08-18   0   
Online   jhgjfdydy                     Brand new   2014-08-18   0   
Online   luki19994                     Newbie   2014-08-18   2   
Offline   Amil007                     Brand new   2014-08-18   0   
Offline   aarfaizal1                     Brand new   2014-08-18   0   
Offline   andrey11641                  Brand new   2014-08-18   0   

Sounds legit.  Roll Eyes

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
njcarlos

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:58:44 PM

I think you can lighten up on the kill yourself talk. Makes you sound like a high school jock picking on people. You literally sound like the idiots you're complaining about, or a callus asshole at the least.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:04:59 PM

Actually I don't think it has really changed much. People were a lot more optimistic before with no way to make money from the price going down.

So almost every thread was about "TO THE MOON!".

Of course the price was way more volatile then too...it jumped from $2 to $32 based on pure speculation.

Now you can make just as much money from the price dropping so you have both types of idiots.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

I think you can lighten up on the kill yourself talk. Makes you sound like a high school jock picking on people. You literally sound like the idiots you're complaining about, or a callus asshole at the least.
I don't care if I'm an idiot. I never said I wasn't. I never said I know shit. I don't. But that's why admit it. I speculate and gamble and accept the reality that this market is pretty much random and unpredictable for us. So I hate people who claim they know shit without giving any logical input whatsoever.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:55:54 AM

Actually I don't think it has really changed much. People were a lot more optimistic before with no way to make money from the price going down.

So almost every thread was about "TO THE MOON!".

Of course the price was way more volatile then too...it jumped from $2 to $32 based on pure speculation.

Now you can make just as much money from the price dropping so you have both types of idiots.
I agree. I think that the masses tend to "promote" that the price of bitcoin will continue to go in the direction that it has gone in the previous short to medium term. You really do not even need to look at any charts or the price of bitcoin to know which direction the price is going, all you need to do is measure sentiment on the speculation subforum. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: