Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: double ramp?  (Read 2474 times)
arepo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

this statement is false

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 10:15:40 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2012, 10:58:13 AM by arepo

[disclaimer: this analysis only focuses on oscillators]

RSI, Money Flow, and CCI have all been oversold recently.

-- RSI shows a strong uptrend.

-- Money Flow Index shows a slightly more complex pattern:

- since last overbought episode: downtrend, (2); correction; downtrend, (1); correction. for a total of 3 oversold episodes.

- the most recent correction is associated with recuperation from the recent crash through the resistance at $4.60

- since then there is a continuation pattern (read: descending triangle) which is almost ready to breakout.

- due to the 3 recent oversold episodes, the breakout is likely going to be bullish

-- CCI has peaked into overbought territory with the recent movement up to $4.80 for the first time since the recent 30 cent microbubble (shown in chart), having been majorly oversold the entire time since. this is a bull signal.

so, double ramp?

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 10:26:00 AM

so far the rocket dint take off, ppl who did buy at 4.65 can sell and get 0.15 per bitcoin i hope they go out before we go down Smiley
Wouldn't you want the rally to be successful (rather, unsustainable) so you can make more when you short?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 10:38:11 AM

so far the rocket dint take off, ppl who did buy at 4.65 can sell and get 0.15 per bitcoin i hope they go out before we go down Smiley
Wouldn't you want the rally to be successful (rather, unsustainable) so you can make more when you short?
A: no

the price wont go UP ppl see the wall and know the effects this wall have
You already went short?!
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:13:12 AM

A: no

the price wont go UP ppl see the wall and know the effects this wall have
You already went short?!
haha!! no comment  Grin

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:28:54 AM

^ No, they do. Also they are not even rules.

arepo, is this the secret rocket thing again? Huh It didn’t work out so well the last five or ten times.
arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:32:28 AM

^ No, they do. Also they are not even rules.

arepo, is this the secret rocket thing again? Huh It didn’t work out so well the last five or ten times.

this has no relation to the 'secret rocket thing'. all of my analyses are objective and independent.

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 03:14:34 PM

The last recent test above 4.90 showed weakness and sold off, let see if 4.90 holds and we go lower, problem with that is we are still oversold, I don't mind a new trading range before we go higher

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 03:31:40 PM

Just keep duking it out... My bot has been dampening bot is making bank for me while I'm on spring break.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2012, 05:17:02 PM

Something is for sure in the works.

We're still sitting right in the middle of oversold territory. I don't mind sitting here for a while though as I believe that the longer we sit here the more massive a breakout we'll see.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 07:23:18 PM

Something is for sure in the works.

We're still sitting right in the middle of oversold territory. I don't mind sitting here for a while though as I believe that the longer we sit here the more massive a breakout we'll see.

The longer we sit in a flat trading range, the more likely it is that we could break out to the downside, despite the oversold. There are a bunch of bots (and live traders) using Donchian channel breakouts - a steady bottom for 20 bars and a carefully placed good sized market sell, and we'll go down, likely to the support wall we see at $4.60. (however, if there is such a manipulator with that sizable sell, I suspect they're still looking for the upside profits from using that trick the other day!)

The Interest Rates page at bitcoinica suggests a good deal of short interest, but I've noticed that fluctuating pretty rapidly today.

However, by my count, there's probably one more wave to the upside on the H4 chart, with the MACD & RSI both suggesting the same. I'm pretty bullish to the upper resistance at around $4.90ish. While I'd like to see it break out there, which would suggest upside potential of $5.40 or so, I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for it Smiley

Once that wave occurs, and corrects, we'll have to see where the price really takes us. I wouldn't mind seeing a nice 30-40 cent range $4.55-$4.95 or so - it's damn near impossible to do anything on the shorter Timeframe charts with bitcoinica's spread.

arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 02:37:36 AM

The longer we sit in a flat trading range, the more likely it is that we could break out to the downside, despite the oversold.

disagree. the massive support is allowing a ton of selling pressure to be relieved without affecting the price much. pretty soon the only thing left to do will be buy buy buy. dare i say -- is everyone ready for the rocket?

adamstgBit
Legendary

Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2012, 03:51:49 AM

The longer we sit in a flat trading range, the more likely it is that we could break out to the downside, despite the oversold.

disagree. the massive support is allowing a ton of selling pressure to be relieved without affecting the price much. pretty soon the only thing left to do will be buy buy buy. dare i say -- is everyone ready for the rocket?

i was born ready!

i will not sell below 8$... then i will buy back quickly at 6.40 for the real rocket  Wink

lol

Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 03:54:14 AM

I didn't go 10:1 just to gamble. Prepare for quite a huge spike.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
guruvan

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:10:03 AM

selling pressure keeps getting relieved and coming back. The H4 chart suggests the little rally may run out of gas soon. H1 chart makes me think it's over already. I still expect we have to go down some to go up, but up is the way.

waveaddict

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:31:35 AM

Based on what...your reckless long position? It sure sounds like gambling.

Furthermore, why are you flaunting your long position like this? You can only hurt yourself by posting this type of information here

notme
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:50:42 AM

Furthermore, why are you flaunting your long position like this? You can only hurt yourself by posting this type of information here
+1

Check yourself before you wreck yourself Wink

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 05:32:24 AM

+1

Check yourself before you wreck yourself Wink

I heard somewhere "it's very bad for your health!"
waspoza

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Firstbits: 1waspoza

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 09:06:06 AM

He's taunting the big fish, cuz in reality he's short, and he need help to bring that wall down.
guruvan

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 07:27:02 PM

Word.

arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 03:33:59 AM

so back to before the thread got hijacked... everyone keeping an eye on the price? since the OP, the RSI consolidated into a descending triangle with the recent price movement to $4.90 appearing like a bullish breakout. still have yet to see overbought on the RSI, which is very good. we have much further up to go.

MFI also consolidating since the OP with a bullish breakout, no red red overbought yet. all of these things are perfectly in line with my prediction, as well as very bullish indicators. I'm already sitting on 1/3% returns on a very highly leveraged position, i hope you guys heeded my advice and are doing as well if not better.

lastly, CCI peaked a second time into overbought but still is unbalanced due to some extreme oversold incidents during the drop from $5.30 to $4.40.

the rocket ain't so secret anymore

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: