Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I refuse to admit...  (Read 985 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:42:03 AM

I refuse to admit that I have not used countless names on these forums.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2012, 11:43:40 AM

Thanks for the update, we needed another thread.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Thanks for the update, we needed another thread.
If it is in your will, delete it.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:46:35 AM

Atlas,

Why do you refuse to admit having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, I. Goldstien, HarveyAlpha, Ragnar, ALPHA., EndTheBanks, Boss and Jon?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:48:19 AM

Atlas,

Why do you refuse to admit having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, I. Goldstien, HarveyAlpha, Ragnar, ALPHA., EndTheBanks, Boss and Jon?

Because I refuse to admit that I have not used countless names on these forums.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:48:32 AM

Atlas,

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:51:11 AM

Atlas,

I think this is a script.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 12:33:43 PM

Atlas,

Why do you try to change the subject about my question being a script and continue to refuse to admit having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, I. Goldstien, HarveyAlpha, Ragnar, ALPHA., EndTheBanks, Boss and Jon?

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 12:36:31 PM

Atlas,

Because I refuse to admit that I have not used countless names on these forums.

Wait wait wait..

He's admitting it ..

Its saying he refuses to admit he hasnt, so.. double negative..   He's admitting it..

Like another smart forum member said..

Deception is rarely used for good...

Permaban this idiotic child..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 12:42:11 PM

Isn't it hilarious how much of a coward he is?

He has never created anything of value in his entire life, claims the opposite, marches around pretending to give advice on issues he knows absolutely nothing about, then when someone asks him a simple question his tail immediately shoots between his legs and he cowers in horror at the thought of being found out.

What a failure as a human being.

Atlas,

Why do you refuse to admit having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, I. Goldstien, HarveyAlpha, Ragnar, ALPHA., EndTheBanks, Boss and Jon? Is it because you're a coward who is truly afraid of everyone's opinions of you? Pathetic.

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 12:59:52 PM

Its too bad his GF left...

It was a lot quieter around here when he did...

Atlas, when will you be purchasing a new GF?, and by Girlfriend I mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your dick every night?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: