Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like being vegan, eating cookies, and helping wildlife?  (Read 1157 times)
DanticRecuse (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:57:57 PM

Hello. I am a vegan, who has been devoting time to saving wildlife as much as possible. However, I've been noticing that I haven't been making enough money to do so. In order to raise more money and awareness for wildlife conservation charities, I've decided to call in a favor from a past co-worker of mine. They ended up working at a bakery about six miles away from my apartment complex. I asked if it was possible if they could bake vegan cookies and muffins for me to start selling, and it was. So now that I have my cookies and muffins, all that's left to do is make sales.

In every box shipped to the desired location, there's 12 favor bags filled of oatmeal vegan cookies, with each favor bag tied shut with golden ribbons. I'm hoping to get other flavors, like chocolate chip and cranberry raisin. As of now, oatmeal is the only flavor. I only accept payment through Paypal, and I can package your cookies over a Skype chat to make sure where you'd like me to send your package, and also to ensure that the cookies are being packed with care.

On sale now for 20.00$ USD.

This is what they look like. I apologize for the blurry pictures, but they're sharp in person.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/Clah22Clah/Untitled_zps262d15ff.png

Message me to Skype chat about the cookies!
DanticRecuse (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:52:27 AM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: