Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD OUT SALE 25% Discount Amazon E-codes for BTC, Gox, or LR. I go first  (Read 2080 times)
newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 03:34:46 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2012, 01:11:10 AM by newdude

ALL
SOLD
OUT!

Clearance sale. 25% discount on my remaining $25 codes. Buy $25 code for $18.75. Today only.

If you dont have any rep:
1. DONT ASK or EXPECT me to send first. Aint gonna happen.
2. If you dont have rep, YOU will have to send first.
3. Escrow is welcome at your cost.

(6) $500 codes,  $500 for $400   ( 0 ) Available.

(40)  $25 codes, $25 for $20   (0) Available

(10) $100 codes, $100 for $80.  ( 0 ) Available  

20% max discount for everyone, regardless of how many are purchased

Total of $5000 for sale, with 20%discount.
Bitcoin, Mtgox code, and now I can accept Liberty Reserve also.
You can buy any amount you need.
If you have rep, I can send first. I will only send first $25 at a time if I send first. Ive already been scammed of $200.
If you have already purchased from me before, I will send first up to $200
If you want escrow for larger amounts, I will only escrow $50 at a time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:13:52 AM

Thank you all of my customers. You know who you are.
I will have more either Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
$500 values
$100  values
#25 values.

occulta

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 10:52:01 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2012, 11:09:45 AM by occulta

WATCH OUT!

check previous threads of this user for some shady discussion, think to yourself how can he buy these codes @ less than 25% for him to be able to make profit.

also he is offering to go first??? so he obviously has nothing to lose. im calling SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73369.0

Many times people have asked where he gets his GCs, and this is an example reponse:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73933.msg822396#msg822396

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
nave
Donator

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 12:15:07 PM

WATCH OUT!

check previous threads of this user for some shady discussion, think to yourself how can he buy these codes @ less than 25% for him to be able to make profit.

also he is offering to go first??? so he obviously has nothing to lose. im calling SCAM

Many times people have asked where he gets his GCs, and this is an example reponse:

I looked into his post history and saw the same things, but I decided to take a chance with one of these gift cards anyway. I sent a MTGox code first since I have no rep here yet, and he sent back the code within a minute or two and it worked perfectly. I'd buy again, just waiting until he gets some stock. No clue where he gets them from, but he was prompt, courteous, and fair in my dealing with him.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 12:39:20 PM

WATCH OUT!

Jealousy is not a good look on you.
Lets see, $15,000 in codes in 2 weeks. Not one called me a scammer.
The SAME people that buy from you, bought from me. The EXACT same people.
Ask them am I a scammer.
I call you the jealous bitch that you are.
I call it how I see it.
This is the SECOND thread YOU have been the ONLY one to call me a scammer. You havent bought SHIT from me, yet YOU and only YOU called me a scammer. Occulta is the ONLY one complaining.
Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.
I welcome anyone to contact those that posted feedback in my postings and ask them.
While you sit here and TRY to sabtage me, I am selling more and more. About to sell another $5,000 today alone.
Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.
I am about making money, no arguing with some jealous idiot.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 12:44:31 PM

WATCH OUT!

I looked into his post history and saw the same things, but I decided to take a chance with one of these gift cards anyway. I sent a MTGox code first since I have no rep here yet, and he sent back the code within a minute or two and it worked perfectly. I'd buy again, just waiting until he gets some stock. No clue where he gets them from, but he was prompt, courteous, and fair in my dealing with him.
Thank you for your fair feedback. Unlike "others", feedback is appreciated, but not required.
occulta

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 12:44:55 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2012, 01:06:24 PM by occulta

Hey i can use bold and large font size too Cheesy

I contacted amazon about this, with codes that he pasted in a previous thread as 'proof'

They said there is no way anybody in their sane mind would buy $1000 of gift cards (which they told me from account history all the codes were purchased at once) and then sell them for $750. They also told me these codes were purchased in the last month, and that the account holder has never purchased any gift codes previously.

Amazon are now contacting the account holder to confirm they did indeed purchased $1000 of $100 gift cards (very strange lol!)

So even if he claims somehow he likes losing $250, why would he use separate accounts for each bulk purchase? It couldnt be more obvious.

My guess is he is using hacked email accounts to login to peoples amazon accounts and buy these cards (using credit cards or debits that are stored on file), and then selling for BTC, you could say its the perfect crime!

I would like to hear a response from you 'newdude' after all the shit you gave me last time, as you can shout all you like, but you need to answer these questions

newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:06:27 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2012, 01:16:41 PM by newdude

Hey i can use bold and large font size too Cheesy

I contacted amazon about this, with codes that he pasted in a previous thread as 'proof'

They said there is no way anybody in their sane mind would buy $1000 of gift cards (which they told me from account history all the codes were purchased at once) and then sell them for $750. They also told me these codes were purchased in the last month, and that the account holder has never purchased any gift codes previously.

Amazon are now contacting the account holder to confirm they did indeed purchased $1000 of $100 gift cards (very strange lol!)

So even if he claims somehow he likes losing $250, why would he use separate accounts for each bulk purchase? It couldnt be more obvious.

My guess is he is using hacked email accounts to login to peoples amazon accounts and buy these cards (using credit cards or debits that are stored on file), and then selling BTC, you could say its the perfect crime!

I would like to hear a response from you 'newdude' after all the shit you gave me last time, as you can shout all you like, but you need to answer these questions

Lets see, hmm.
A quick Google search:
I dont post in hacker forums:   http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=10374855
You post in "hacker forum" that is KNOWN for selling "credit carded" items. I dont. Those who need to know who I am, already know.
"I have $30k a month", is what you said here:   http://ww2a.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1334878
"Moderator please close this thread. (reason: too many seemingly younger beings wasting my time)
Anyone who wants to contact me, do so via the link below.", is what you said there.
By reading the posts in your thread, you seem to be around the age of 22-23 years old.
We can go as far with this as you want........
Dont make me out you for what you are.
You can call Amazon all you want. They know how I got the cards. I pay taxes on those cards too.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:13:18 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2012, 01:27:58 PM by Eisenhower34

If some "reputable" members post in here that everything worked out with your GC's then you can bet that you wont be bothered again by occulta...

At the moment only possible fake accounts say you are trustworthy...

Edit: You sold 56 GC's in this board with not a single reply of one of your buyers? (i dont count nave as hes not trustworthy)
occulta

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:16:47 PM

I dont post in hacker forums:   http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=10374855
We can go as far with this as you want........
Dont make me out you for what you are......

You respond to solid accusations about your dealings, with me posting on a Virtual Goods forum? I closed my thread there when i realised how many scammers there were (yes also tons of kids), and nowhere can i see there it is a forum for hackers?

If you assure us they are legit and you 'pay your taxes' on them, why can you not say why you are willing to lose 25% on everything you buy with a credit card across multiple accounts? cmon, its not even logical.

It doesnt matter how many of his codes work, they will all work until the account holder realises what has happens and amazon locks / gives negative balances to the accounts where codes were redeemed. Just google about it, or speak with amazon yourself like i just have.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:20:07 PM

If some "reputable" members post in here that everything worked out with your GC's then you can bet that you wont be bothered again by occulta...

At the moment only possible fake accounts say you are trustworthy...
Thats fine. Contact any of those buyers and ask them. Go to his previous threads and see who bought from him. The same ones that bought from him, bought from me. The same exact ones. Ask them.
Seems Occulta is the only one that is saying i am a scammer.
While he is trying to break me down, I am selling. LOL.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:30:30 PM

Thats fine. Contact any of those buyers and ask them. Go to his previous threads and see who bought from him. The same ones that bought from him, bought from me. The same exact ones. Ask them.

Can you please link me to some threads with the names of people who bought there your GCs? I didnt really searched long but for now i cannot find a single one... Name only those with a history in this board. Smiley
newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:33:11 PM

This is my final comment about this:

Lets see:
This guy bought from Occulta, then me:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31282
I guess I made that profile up to scam.

This guy same thing, bought from Occulta, then me:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44010

This guy too:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18321

This one too:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11787

Hmmm, so I created all of those accounts, purchased from Occulta, then use these accounts to create fake feedback.
Hmmmmmmm.

Ask anyone of them have I scammed them. They have purchased 2 weeks ago and is still buying. Seems like to me if I sold them scam codes, they would have been outed by now.

The ones that want their transactions with me known, have posted feedback. Many are private transactions.

All i hear is jibba jabba.

This is my last response to this.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:33:54 PM

Can you please link me to some threads with the names of people who bought there your GCs? I didnt really searched long but for now i cannot find a single one... Name only those with a history in this board. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=50020;sa=showPosts
occulta

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:34:47 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2012, 01:45:35 PM by occulta

Its true people have bought from this guy, but it hasnt been long enough yet for any of them to realise via amazon they have been scammed. He only registered like a month ago...

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:37:17 PM

Mate, its true people have bought from this guy, but it hasnt been long enough yet for any of them to realise via amazon they have been scammed. He only registered like a month ago...
I know you are cagey about exactly which sites, but I believe it is correct that you get yours from advertising revenue on some "popular" websites. This is what I gathered months ago on IRC, and I have my doubts that newdude also does the same thing.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
occulta

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:41:01 PM

rjk he doesn't earn from Associates, as they pay me and other associates balance on account, which is not $25, $100, $500 e-code values. Also you can get this proof by asking amazon direct, his codes are purchased via a CC.

not sure if thats what you was actually stating or not Tongue

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 01:42:46 PM

Not picking sides here, but why don't you just give a brief (i.e. no trade secret version) idea of how you get your gc's? Like occulta here, he gets em from Associates if I'm not wrong. That'll shut everyone up then.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:02:05 PM

Just sold another $1,000 worth just now.  20 minutes ago. Private transation.
Keep claiming I am a scammer,
Yet, customers continue to enjoy a 20% discount, everyday.
Its ok though.
Just watch and see how much I post to sell on Friday or Saturday.............

occulta

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:13:46 PM

Just sold another $1,000 worth just now.  20 minutes ago. Private transation.
Keep claiming I am a scammer,
Yet, customers continue to enjoy a 20% discount, everyday.
Its ok though.
Just watch and see how much I post to sell on Friday or Saturday.............

So much for not replying again, and keep dodging everyones questions. I never said you didnt send codes to people, i said the codes you are selling are most likely illegally obtained.

The people you are selling to privately either dont know / understand the risks, or are risk takers. that is upto them.

Everyone can see you are clearly dodging the questions put to you, and that nobody would buy these gift cards with a credit card, and sell them for a 25% loss, you are only fooling some people, and it will come back to bite these people when amazon trace back the codes from the amazon accounts you purchased them with.

good luck, you wont be here in 3 months time (under this alias anyway)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: