Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Scrypt] Apollocoin (APOLLO) | AuxPOW | EM | Android | DarkSend+  (Read 12332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:42:42 AM

yeap,trying to synch the database... hopefully....

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:06:44 AM

seeing confirmed coins and received a payout so hopefully this means database is synced
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:28:36 AM

is http://apollo.poolsofhonor.com working?

I'm connected and it is showing some hashes (although only about half of what it should) but it is not showing any coins confirmed or unconfirmed? Also not showing any shares for my worker?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
rh1n0 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:28:56 AM

sorry for that, but if i wont do that now... we will waste a lot of time and power....

dev? any suggestions about that dif???
I will look into this. From what I have read this is normal, target rate will be skewed until the hash rate levels out.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:35:59 AM

wow some moron dropped 800+mhs on pool

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:45:44 AM

Yeah pretty crazy!

At least the difficulty has increased finally... Hopefully this is the start of some good things to come for this coin and a reasonable price on exchanges!

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:53:14 AM

Yeah pretty crazy!

At least the difficulty has increased finally... Hopefully this is the start of some good things to come for this coin and a reasonable price on exchanges!
the price will be destroyed buy this guy with 800mh.he is getting 1 mill + coins a day.he will dump this into the ground when an exchange gets it.as soon as a dev works out how to fairly distribute a coin it will explode in the crypto scene.pretty much now its who ever is rich and can afford the most hashes.exactly what happens in a governed society.rich get richer and the poor get poorer.crypto is losing its decentralised state in away cause a few big miners rape a coin than control the market of that coin quite easily until they kill that coin and move on. coins are really centralised around a handful of rich miners.

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:06:16 AM

Yeah pretty crazy!

the price will be destroyed buy this guy with 800mh.he is getting 1 mill + coins a day.he will dump this into the ground when an exchange gets it.as soon as a dev works out how to fairly distribute a coin it will explode in the crypto scene.pretty much now its who ever is rich and can afford the most hashes.exactly what happens in a governed society.rich get richer and the poor get poorer.crypto is losing its decentralised state in away cause a few big miners rape a coin than control the market of that coin quite easily until they kill that coin and move on. coins are really centralised around a handful of rich miners.

Hmm, agree somewhat, but mostly disagree..

The 800mhs miner will not get a million coins in a day, he will get maybe 300-500k after the first day, and A LOT less after the difficulty adjusts further. Yes that is still a large percentage, but not one that he would be able to control the entire coin with or anything.

Also, you've got to remember that it is probably a miner that has hired hashes for a day or so to mine this coin, and he would be PAYING A LOT, probably over $1k for the single day of hashing power. Will it pay off, who knows? If this coin gets some value, yeah it probably will, but he would be mad to dump the coins down to a price lower than what the hashes cost him.

I think after a few days once the mining stabilizes then this coin could grow to have quite a bit of value

birdonwheels5

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:18:39 AM

Hmm, I added a handful of nodes, and I can't seem to sync either...

Edit: nvm got it

MYR: MNYERWCHqrH1EkGNpF4T8o8dGB391A5jmm
DGB: DKqUZR8ajzo1vkXYWWx476wRyZ4La76WBy
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:33:04 AM

This is one of the most interesting coin. I solo mined in the morning and got one block and that was the end of it. Net hash rate peaked out at 1.5ish GH, what a day?
tonny.jr

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:42:14 AM

hey,i still can't sync...somebody help!
birdonwheels5

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:43:37 AM

Go to your Apollocoin folder, and make apollocoin.conf and paste in the addnodes= that was mentioned earlier. Worked for me.

MYR: MNYERWCHqrH1EkGNpF4T8o8dGB391A5jmm
DGB: DKqUZR8ajzo1vkXYWWx476wRyZ4La76WBy
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:59:26 AM

White paper? Source code? Dev team?
can't find any info in the OP.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

Difficulty jumped up to over 4 now. Looks like the early hashing rewards are over!

semoff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:55:30 AM

Our wallet is finally working as it should be! (6 hours later)  Cool
We'll resume automatic billing and payments in few minutes.

Add these nodes:

An you have to wait, a lot Smiley
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:04:42 AM

hope this is not scam dev, how about PoD CryptoAsian ?

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:32:24 AM

the pool is already giving me headaches...dont worry.. i am fixing it as soon as i am seeing problems...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:34:38 AM

ICO price is too high..

You will need 2.88BTC(and even more for phase 2-5) to support the phase one price(0.00001BTC) because 288,000 mined coins will be dumped on the market everyday.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:47:11 AM

mooshdf thanks a lot for spreading your ghas between pools... network is much better...

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:11:00 AM

Hey copychicken, firstly good work with keeping the pool running as well as possible =)

Do you think you could change the message on top of the page at poolsofhonor to something a bit more positive sounding? It sounds as if you have no faith in this coin at all, yet you want it to make it to an exchange?

How about something more like:

"The difficulty has now reached an acceptable level and hashrate is increasing still. There are still a few teething problems but I am on top of them. From here on out it should be smooth hashing =)"

We do want it to make it to an exchange after all don't we?  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: