Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Scrypt] Apollocoin (APOLLO) | AuxPOW | EM | Android | DarkSend+  (Read 12332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rh1n0 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:58:44 PM

I have contacted CryptoAsian for POD certification. First thing I will be adding is merged mining so apollo miners will be paid twice for their hash
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:30:40 PM

i withdraw from poolsofhonor.com , but not receive coin, please fix it, thank you

i am on it...

PLEASE MAKE AUTOPAYMENTS LESS THAN 25K... i PUT that limit there for a reason...
not every wallet can send big ammounts of coins... and when you try to withdraw over limit ammounts...
the wallet cannot send them... and sometimes they stuck in the middle of nowhere... and i dont know the maximum sending that this coin allows,
so PLEASE withdraw more often..I cannot be responsible if some coins lost... but i usually find them so dont worry..

thank you, problem fixed, coin received  Grin

gysca

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:54:29 PM

I have contacted CryptoAsian for POD certification. First thing I will be adding is merged mining so apollo miners will be paid twice for their hash

ETA merged mining ?

bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:58:29 PM

Compiling mac wallet now
rh1n0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:03:29 AM

ETA merged mining ?
Two weeks. I am 100% dedicated to the future of apollocoin, but I will not be rolling out new features until they tested and working.

this coin is promising
its early days yet
but I've seen this before
what we need is a firm ETA on the proof of POD so we can afford to lesson the risk of investing from a gamble to an informed wager
i would like to see POD from both crytpoasian and coin source to make you stand out from the crowd
you have 100 day mining period , that gives plant of time for  multi pools to dump and the shitstorm that comes with the fud
with already being listed an exchange if we can build momentum its gonna be a good return for those that took the early risk if things come through
the ipo would be better converted into a premine for bounties as theres no POS for the development team to draw income from later down the round
in terms of consideration of merged mining, the decision is important as we could ride along there coattails are be pulled down by them over the cliff
1 litecoin
2 dogecoin
3 other
litecoin gives stability in that will be still mined in a year from now because the asics won't turn off somewhere in the world there is still Erutpters and Blades already being run
dogecoin makes a interesting partner as you could get the fun aspect along with dogecoin but the network is getting smaller day by day
what makes a coin is a community so we all have to pull our weight if we want the good returns
im intrested in other peoples thoughts
today with a slight rebound in the market
i;m feeling a bit more optimistic to put my BTC in a new alt
been fucking burnt twice this week don't want to get burnt again
Sorry to hear you got burnt. I have contacted CryptoAsian about POD. I understand this is now necessary because of all of the recent scams.
bassguitarman

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:21:08 AM

MAC WALLET DONE

https://mega.co.nz/#!y0AxgahB

My address: AHMjrakm5F74wLYaLDmwJNNynqbAhekWuV
rh1n0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:17:49 AM

ICO failed horribly, updated OP with some community bounties.
gysca

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:24:37 AM

ICO failed horribly, updated OP with some community bounties.

people now afraid about ICO, better use ICO as premine, and use it to development this coin, but off course, you have to be honest.

Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:16:03 AM

Based on the current mining difficulty, Apollo should be worth around 250-300 sats, so it is currently significantly UNDERVALUED.

You know what that means ;-)

https://c-cex.com/?p=apol-btc

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:31:26 AM

someone is dumping.. i ve put an order at 50 sats... if guys are that stupid to sell let them sell...

payed the guys who hadnt receive their coins from the pool... and we are smooth now!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

gysca

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:36:40 AM

someone is dumping.. i ve put an order at 50 sats... if guys are that stupid to sell let them sell...

payed the guys who hadnt receive their coins from the pool... and we are smooth now!

lol, it was not me  Grin

rh1n0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:07:30 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 05:26:33 PM by rh1n0

Apollocoin addresses now start with A please update your wallets.

EDIT NVM, sticking with original addresses starting with E so there are no issues transferring coins at exchange.
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:54:56 PM

Put up a quick write up about the coin, hopefully helps people notice it more Smiley http://cryptogab.com/apollocoin-decentralization-security-and-accessibility/

birdonwheels5

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:05:41 PM

Put up a quick write up about the coin, hopefully helps people notice it more Smiley http://cryptogab.com/apollocoin-decentralization-security-and-accessibility/

I noticed two typos, utiliza and blockhains :p

MYR: MNYERWCHqrH1EkGNpF4T8o8dGB391A5jmm
DGB: DKqUZR8ajzo1vkXYWWx476wRyZ4La76WBy
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:06:48 PM

Is this to prepare for the merged mining? C-Cex wont let you generate a new address unless it's used once and the current wallet starts with E.
rh1n0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:20:58 PM

Is this to prepare for the merged mining? C-Cex wont let you generate a new address unless it's used once and the current wallet starts with E.
No this has nothing to do with merged mining. I have rolled back to the old addresses starting with E.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:29:17 PM

No this has nothing to do with merged mining. I have rolled back to the old addresses starting with E.
Wise move. Less problem Smiley Any good link to setup merged mining pools? It'll be nice to be able to mine LTC/Doge and Apollo at once. We're wasting electricity right now at the current rate.
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:09:06 PM

I noticed two typos, utiliza and blockhains :p

LOL fixed. Was in the middle of dying my hair and didn't have my glasses on, it all gets so blurry

bassguitarman

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:17:40 PM

hey rhino your doing some good work man
but the coin is dying off already
i bought a load of coins today for under 100 satoshi
and the hash rate on the pool is coming off a lot
root coin will be out this week another scrypt coin so competition for miners
we need to get some traction to move this forward
can you bring the merged mining forward
i have the luxury of free electric and my machines are paid for
but not many miners have that so will leave the coin
have you considered using shadow coins shadowsend as a stop gap for encrypted messaging until you can implement darksend+

I am working on merged mining and will push it out asap
rh1n0 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:02:59 PM

dude sooner you can get the merge mining the better
syscoin network is now active so you got competetion for hash from there
rootcoin goes live on friday
viacoin if gets pumped will get hash going back on it
we need something to stand out from the crowd
i am willing to put a 3-5 btc sell wall up to help you guys out and get this coin onto its feet
but we need something to work with
I agree. bassguitarman is working on merged mining and I have contacted CinniCoin dev about the encrypted messaging, but I don't know how important these features are to people. What would you think about an exclusive, members only club? Apollo whales and Apollo foundation. This worked very well for SYNC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: