Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:48:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone needs to come in a save both Dark and Doge, The sells are stacking up...  (Read 1193 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

I even liked Doge - i think that it can find a stable "Base" at some point in the future .

Dark looks like a turd that's about to be flushed, (but i don't know that much about it)

discuss....

Litecoin needs some buyers for the new ASICs.. seriously though we need some buyers in here....

{sweat drop}

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:28:28 PM

Dogecoin is one of the coins I like, I hope it will rise again someday.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

I even liked Doge - i think that it can find a stable "Base" at some point in the future .

Dark looks like a turd that's about to be flushed, (but i don't know that much about it)

discuss....

Litecoin needs some buyers for the new ASICs.. seriously though we need some buyers in here....

{sweat drop}

Lmao, very humorous post:

"Litecoin needs some buyers for the new ASICs.. seriously though we need some buyers in here....

{sweat drop}"

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:30:20 PM

Dogecoin is one of the coins I like, I hope it will rise again someday.

+ 1

i still think Moon and Doge will meet - i'm buying some moon based on this  i used all my LTC for that (went all in !)  (4 LTC ) lolz.

* Moon based <  lol

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:31:46 PM

discuss....

{sweat drop}

Lmao, very humorous post:

"Litecoin needs some buyers for the new ASICs.. seriously though we need some buyers in here....

{sweat drop}"

hey you win some you lose some...

{shuffles  dirt with sneaker}

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

Well how about you read up on Darksend then. With the release of RC4 DRK has become truly anonymous.
Now the problem with the market is here.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

I think Dark is dead.  If the instamine wasn't enough - the changing distribution post coin launch killed the confidence in it.  

Complete legit pump and dump.  Cryptonote is next.

I added up like $60,000,000 in guestimate ASIC litecoin sales.  That was months ago and didn't include GAW and Insillicon.  So 50% of the market cap has been spent on hardware orders ...

Roll Eyes
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

I think Doge has made its bed, and now it has to lie in it. Inflationary cap? Massive mistake.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
vhong

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:45:40 PM

I think Doge has made its bed, and now it has to lie in it. Inflationary cap? Massive mistake.

Without a doubt the hype is over for Doge. It would be very difficult to regain its lost glory.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

Without a doubt the hype is over for Doge. It would be very difficult to regain its lost glory.

Maybe when it's dead the dev will admit the inflationary cap was a mistake.
SnakePlisken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:22:10 PM

Yup, DOGE won't be coming back (thankfully). As for DRK, at least it has some cool features but then again it seems like a new coin with cool features is started every other day....

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Yeah, I never would have written it off until they introduced the inflationary cap. Way too much downward pressure on the market. There's no point even holding it. It's constantly inflating.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:32:34 PM

I liked doge and am a proud but sad bag holder.  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is coming to save it.  Allowing merged mining with Litecoin wont help it as all that will happen is people will dump their merge mined doge.  It still has a decent community, but that community is no longer growing and with Too Many Coins and No Limit Ever I just don't see a catalyst to move it back up in a dramatic fashion. 

But I very much hope I am wrong.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:49:12 AM

Someone will get in there and buy.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
abstraktalias

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:19:57 AM

I liked doge and am a proud but sad bag holder.  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is coming to save it.  Allowing merged mining with Litecoin wont help it as all that will happen is people will dump their merge mined doge.  It still has a decent community, but that community is no longer growing and with Too Many Coins and No Limit Ever I just don't see a catalyst to move it back up in a dramatic fashion. 

But I very much hope I am wrong.

No you're spot on, but how did you not come to this realization 6 months ago?  More importantly why are you still holding them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: