Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Black Panthers and Communists Hijack Ferguson Protests  (Read 1780 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:32:14 PM

DOJ, COMMUNISTS, NEW BLACK PANTHERS HIJACK FERGUSON PROTESTS
Leader of militant group pictured coordinating with police

A combination of the Department of Justice, Communist agitators and members of the radical New Black Panther party have descended on Ferguson, Missouri to hijack what were largely peaceful protests that have turned increasingly violent in recent days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJrG2AMghw

Even more intriguing is the involvement of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, which has inserted itself into the investigation of Brown’s death at the behest of Attorney General Eric Holder.

The Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division has proven sympathetic to the New Black Panthers in the past. In 2010, a whistleblower who worked with the Civil Rights Division blasted the DOJ for dismissing its case against the New Black Panther Party after members of the group intimidated voters outside a Philadelphia polling location during the 2008 presidential election.

The New Black Panther party is not a successor to the original Black Panther Party. Members of the original organization have repeatedly distanced themselves from the new group and have insisted it is “illegitimate.”

New Black Panther radicals have been joined in Missouri by Revolution Club Chicago, a Communist group that calls for a global revolution in order to bring down capitalism. Respondents to the group’s Facebook page aren’t buying the rhetoric, accusing the organization of being, “Communist agitators seeking to incite a race war in Ferguson.”

More...http://www.infowars.com/doj-communists-new-black-panthers-hijack-ferguson-protests/
Matze

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:39:01 PM

This Ferguson stuff is complete bullshit. the to stories are he either fought the cop (so self defense) or he ran. and in the case of him running I gotta say this. A guy in my community he was white with red hair so he cant get much whiter than that but anyway he was caught on a dui and showed the cop 2 fake id's so he made a run for it and almost got away but when he got caught they had a swat team and a k9 unit out there so to say the guy shot him on race is bullshit and I am tired of hearing about racism. He shot the asshole because he was afraid of what he would do next.

and P.S the media keeps showing young pictures of the kid but not the new ones where he can be seen showing gang symbols but of course the media doesn't say nothing about that just like how Tyrone had been busted for drugs earlier in the year or how Zimmerman isn't white but Hispanic the media and all the cocksuckers that agree with the black people just because they don't want be called racist event though the facts show the kid probably was guilty and if he was white would have probably been dealt the same way on cases like this.   way to go media!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:40:27 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

It's interesting to see how this is playing out; I've considered this term "grouping through category" (group being participatory, category being non-participatory) which describes an individual who takes qualities of their being that differ from others--sex, race, political leaning, religion, and nationality being the top ones ATM--and assigns themselves to a group they feel they must involuntarily participate in, and must protect themselves from groups they believe other people participate in.  Of course, a man with black skin, for example, doesn't necessarily identify with a group named "black people"; however, he may feel he has no choice based on his skin color and upbringing.  Likewise, he may view people of white skin to all participate in a group called "white people" thus assigning them blame for anything a member or leader of the group "white people" do; the cause is to believe oneself to belong to said group, but the effect others feel is the forced association with people they have nothing to do with (notable examples would be reparations for slavery, or say it's a matter of feminists putting the categorical woman under a group "women", the categorical man under a group "men", and expecting to influence one or the other like "Teach men not to rape" or whatever it is.)  Perhaps these are the fundamental causes of social discrimination--racism, sexism, you name it--whether positive discrimination or negative.

As a result, individuals who identify themselves as being part of a group, and who identify others by the same category as participating in groups, feel they are owed something for the negative consequences of what happens to other people within their group.  Ergo, in this case, the group "black people"--not the category of people with black skin or are otherwise of African descent--treats their own as the victim of a hate crime in hopes of some kind of greater retribution than would normally be obtained; people who give handouts to the 4th-tier group called "Unfortunates" (we'll call this group "The Guilties"), which includes the 3rd-tier group "Minorities", will look favorably upon this 2nd-tier group "black people" (with 1st-tier being subcultures within that group) and potentially reward them with whatever.  It's simple human behavior, path of least resistance: if there's an easier way out, or no viable other way out (poverty is a bitch during the late stages of empire), then people will take it.  In this case, there's something to be gained, so people expend energy to obtain it.

But the larger effect of this, perhaps, as I've linked above, is the fact that people, when divided into these tiny little groups, become significantly less powerful with fewer members, and the more divisions a person experiences--say they "involuntarily" participate in the groups "man", "Hispanic" and "American"--the less individual power they have over their lives, and must refer to their "party leaders" for guidance on all matters.  It's like intellectual feudalism: you're allowed only to think within the confines of your group that you are allotted, and the further down the chain you are, the less you'll have to work with.  It worked well for religion, with >98% of any religion's members being the peasants who are expected to simply submit to the word of God, and then you had the <2%, who are allowed to interpret or even scribe the word of God; I think the exact same phenomenon is occurring with issues such as these.

From what I understand about the case, Michael was attempting to charge at the police officer, when he was shot down; however, it's being painted as though Michael was an innocent nobody being targeted for a race/class crime.  This is similar to the Trayvon Martin case, where a boy who lived by the thug life, died by the thug life, but was painted like he was an angel and victim of a hate crime; I have plenty of rational friends, and even some of them succumbed to the propaganda machine this time around, so I have no doubt that such tactics are effective on most people.  Michael to me seemed like your run-of-the-mill thug, and while I'll always empathize that a person had to be subject to that kind of environment, his actions were his alone and the purposeful obfuscation of clearly negative facts about Michael is not the way to serve justice.

Also, to be fair, the people are in the video are indeed saying "indicted", not "dead"; it's eerie how far from the truth a racist will go to justify himself.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:27:26 AM

I watched occupy develop very closely from the inside. This same thing happened. The mindless communists started showing up and taking over and it became ineffectual and anticapitalist instead of just demanding justice and financial reform. None of them knew what they wanted or why they were there but the only thing they seemed to have to say is "capitalism bad". None of them could ever explain why thou, or even why they were there.  Almost like they were ordered to show up or hired.
fdiini

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:34:22 AM

Do all sides have the fact known? or people simply playing the race card?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:48:33 AM

Oh I thought that it has happened before

Riots in Murom, 30-31 June 1961, USSR

Riots in Aleksandrov, 23-24 July 1961, USSR

Situation is pretty similar, one cop did something which led to riots stopped by the army a bit later.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:53:43 PM

I found a good analysis of what actually happen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pr1oE34bIM

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:08:02 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

It's interesting to see how this is playing out; I've considered this term "grouping through category" (group being participatory, category being non-participatory) which describes an individual who takes qualities of their being that differ from others--sex, race, political leaning, religion, and nationality being the top ones ATM--and assigns themselves to a group they feel they must involuntarily participate in, and must protect themselves from groups they believe other people participate in.  ....

Divide and conquer is indeed the base strategy here.  If Obama/liberal democrats can keep the opposition divided into warring camps, they can win elections even against the popular sentiment.

What?  No way I'd side with a bunch of those religious fundamentalists!
Me?  No way you'd see me voting with those whites!
I'm a woman!  I'm voting with women, not with those cranks who would control our bodies!

These are all manufactured controversies. 
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:28:50 PM

Maybe  more than the black panthers and communists?

ISIS militants and their supporters are using social media to encourage protesters in Ferguson to embrace radical Islam and fight against the U.S. government.

Jihadists in Syria and Iraq and their sympathisers in the West have taken to Twitter to send messages of support to hundreds of demonstrators taking part in a ninth night of angry protests in the U.S. city following the shooting by police of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown.

The militants’ tweets denounce local officers for the way they have attempted to quell the violence, make reference to historic acts of police brutality, and even use the hashtag #FergusonUnderISIS in an attempt to get angry young men in the city to declare allegiance to the Islamist group.

The news comes as footage purportedly taken from the scene of the Ferguson protests appeared to show one demonstrator marching along a street holding a sign reading ‘ISIS is here’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2728624/How-democracy-treating-guys-ISIS-militants-social-media-encourage-Ferguson-protesters-embrace-Islamic-extremism.html

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:46:08 PM

This Ferguson stuff is complete bullshit. the to stories are he either fought the cop (so self defense) or he ran. and in the case of him running I gotta say this. A guy in my community he was white with red hair so he cant get much whiter than that but anyway he was caught on a dui and showed the cop 2 fake id's so he made a run for it and almost got away but when he got caught they had a swat team and a k9 unit out there so to say the guy shot him on race is bullshit and I am tired of hearing about racism. He shot the asshole because he was afraid of what he would do next.

and P.S the media keeps showing young pictures of the kid but not the new ones where he can be seen showing gang symbols but of course the media doesn't say nothing about that just like how Tyrone had been busted for drugs earlier in the year or how Zimmerman isn't white but Hispanic the media and all the cocksuckers that agree with the black people just because they don't want be called racist event though the facts show the kid probably was guilty and if he was white would have probably been dealt the same way on cases like this.   way to go media!

This.. there is not a racism problem there is a Fing police problem... Unlimited power.. zero responsibility...  They literally rape, torture and murder us and recieve paid leave for doing so...
Wake up slaves.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

This.. there is not a racism problem there is a Fing police problem... Unlimited power.. zero responsibility...  They literally rape, torture and murder us and recieve paid leave for doing so...
Wake up slaves.

So what are you going to do as an ex slave?

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:57:56 PM

Wake up slaves.

So what are you going to do as an ex slave?

I am no x slave...  We are all slaves... I doubt it will change but who knows.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: