Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, what the heck BTCJam?  (Read 769 times)
nelruk (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

Bitcoin is revolution

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:01:27 PM

I verified my Bitcointalk's alias and you put me a D in my credit rating and I was holding a C plus. Can you explain that please?

Bitcoin is revolution. Visit http://bitcoinlandia.net Smiley my personal blog about bitcoin in spanish
btcjamads

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

Hi Nelruk

BTCJam periodically updates the credit scoring algorithm as well is always monitoring behavior of users on the platform. In general, it's always a good idea to verify more documents, connect social accounts and get more references, which will tend (do not guarantee) to increase your credit score.
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:20:11 AM

I understand that there could be a place to invest and borrow btc there Smiley
borrow large amounts of origin could also qualify Smiley
nelruk (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

Bitcoin is revolution

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:50:38 PM

Hi Nelruk

BTCJam periodically updates the credit scoring algorithm as well is always monitoring behavior of users on the platform. In general, it's always a good idea to verify more documents, connect social accounts and get more references, which will tend (do not guarantee) to increase your credit score.

Everything ok what I don't understand your why you algorithm increase credit socre someone that even proof their ID and I proving everything except PayPal and eBay (I don't have any of that services) they put me a D. Weird is the first word but unjust is a better one.

Bitcoin is revolution. Visit http://bitcoinlandia.net Smiley my personal blog about bitcoin in spanish
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: