Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0/500 LEFT] ★ .999 FINE COPPER - 0.1 BITCOIN - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★  (Read 17732 times)
Cryptolator (OP)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:52:52 PM

Ok, made a new price drop for my 25 Cryptolator Copper Rolls #2 (Green) + 3 Limited Coins, this is the last drop, I'll leave it there till it sale, 24h auction every time..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251676326979

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:22:45 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 07:42:19 PM by Cryptolator

Great ! The green roll just sold ! Smiley

It's time for the Blue roll ! (I'll make an auction here on Bitcointalk, later this week)
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:01:23 PM

The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

Agreed.  The Cryptoimperator Silver Super Doges sold like hotcakes and were also a 25 edition.  Not sure why these arent generating the same interest. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:20:10 AM

In fact, I think that selling them bundled with 25 Coins make it a bit too expensive for a lot of peoples, and they probably don't want to have that much coins.

I'll try to sell an Antique Bronze here on Bitcointalk on the following days...
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

Agreed.  The Cryptoimperator Silver Super Doges sold like hotcakes and were also a 25 edition.  Not sure why these arent generating the same interest.  

I think I've just haven't made enough publicity on those, I'll try to push the sale as much as I can !

I don't really know how a coin of that quality wouldn't be able to sale as much as Cryptoimperator coins.

bitguy101 sold some of my antique coins for as much as 0.5BTC each, so I am not really worry about that.
miffman
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:34:58 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 05:06:01 AM by miffman

The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

Agreed.  The Cryptoimperator Silver Super Doges sold like hotcakes and were also a 25 edition.  Not sure why these arent generating the same interest.  

I think I've just haven't made enough publicity on those, I'll try to push the sale as much as I can !

I don't really know how a coin of that quality wouldn't be able to sale as much as Cryptoimperator coins.

bitguy101 sold some of my antique coins for as much as 0.5BTC each, so I am not really worry about that.

Yes bitguy101 sold for over 0.5! To me!  Grin I actually paid more than 0.5, but the negotiation started there. Which is why I said it's bad for me if it sells for lower. I need to profit,  not fall again. But we'll see how things go Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:53:17 PM

Yes bitguy101 sold for over 0.5! To me!  Grin I actually paid more than 0.5, but the negotiation started there. Which is why I said it's bad for me if it sells for lower. I need to profit,  not fall again. But we'll see how things go Smiley

Haaa, yeah, I understand then ! I'll put one later today to see how it goes... there is only 25 of both so, I think that they should get great value over time...
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:02:20 PM

Haaa, yeah, I understand then ! I'll put one later today to see how it goes... there is only 25 of both so, I think that they should get great value over time...

I am pretty happy with the ones I received with roll 1. One thing, why not include a private key / hologram for the antique coins?
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

I am pretty happy with the ones I received with roll 1. One thing, why not include a private key / hologram for the antique coins?

Really?   I'd like to know too if that's the case.

The two antique I also got from bitguy had their holograms.  

Are the coins being sold with the rolls different and not have holograms?  I assumed the pics shown were just early ones before the holos were added.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:09:34 PM

What ? You didn't have hologram and private key on the two antique one ? Can you send me a picture in private ?

Did it have the certificate ?

All the coins are double checked before shipping, this is really weird.

If that is the case, I'll ask you to ship them in a  small envelope (No need for the boxes) and I'll redo them...
miffman
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:20:39 PM

Are the coins being sold with the rolls different and not have holograms?  I assumed the pics shown were just early ones before the holos were added.

Can I ask which coin numbers you have?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:13:46 PM

Are the coins being sold with the rolls different and not have holograms?  I assumed the pics shown were just early ones before the holos were added.

Both are the Antique #003.

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:48:31 PM

Here are some pics of #006. I am sending them back to be loaded.

Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:36:51 PM

For those who want one of the sold out Silver Cryptolator Unchained series coin, you can get a MS68 graded one right here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cryptolator-ANACS-999-SILVER-btc-bit-coin-140-limit-do-Lealana-Casascius-/301346520734?pt=US_World_Coins&hash=item4629a6fe9e

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

Just got in the roll + 3 coins from the eBay auction.
The 3 look good, have not opened the roll yet. This thing called work keeps getting in the way of my free time.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dogevisitor

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:15:28 PM

hi there,..i tried to checkout my order using your site but i can't proceed to pay with Paypal unless i fill up the billing details and i'm unable to fill out the billing details cause my country isn't listed your 'Select a country..' field. Pls advice..thanks

What is your country ? I can add it easily ! Smiley

Please add Romania too
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:34:16 PM

My two current auctions:

►฿►฿►฿ 2 x 2014 CRYPTOLATOR 0.1 BTC (1 x Antique Copper / 1 x Antique Bronze)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830543

►฿►฿►฿ 25 x 2014 CRYPTOLATOR 0.1BTC Copper Coins Rolls(BLUE)+3xExclusive Coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830537
Kestutis

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:35:13 PM

i am interested in buying 1 silver, 1 merlin and 1 copper for myself. Shipping to europe. Please pick highest grades and let me know the price for all three Smiley PM
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:19:13 PM

If you want to have a great deal on Cryptolator Unchained Copper Coins head over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863963.msg9642588#msg9642588

I need to clear them all in order to make a new series !

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: