Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody looking for an Offshore Bank account?  (Read 2117 times)
planbpay (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

Is there anybody in these forums who is finding it difficult to setup an Offshore bank account for their Bitcoin related business?
or looking for a payment processing solution to accept online payments like Credit cards, ACH, check21 etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Full Spectrum

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:56:25 AM

Well are you a US citizen? If that's the case, then its been a pain for all of us to get Offshore accounts due to FATCA.

-Capitalism is the greatest threat to free markets
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:18:16 AM

Many countries are targeting people who have offshore bank account. American are especially being hit hard in asset reporting.
Full Spectrum

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:36:47 AM

Is there anybody in these forums who is finding it difficult to setup an Offshore bank account for their Bitcoin related business?
or looking for a payment processing solution to accept online payments like Credit cards, ACH, check21 etc
May I ask the reason you want an offshore bank account? If you provide the reasons why I think I could assist you possibly.

-Capitalism is the greatest threat to free markets
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:34:25 AM

Offshore accounts are heavily targeted these days by authorities wary of losing tax revenues to shore up dwindling finances
Not sure this is specifically a bitcoin issue per se

planbpay (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:13:31 PM

Well i asked because i can asist people in Acquiring offshore accounts for Bitcoin Businesses in Belize, Latvia and UK.
Even USA citizens.
And if you trade Bitcoins within the USA, and have problems with acquiring Credit card merchant accounts to accept payments from your clients, i could help with that too.
And i can approve Check21 Merchant accounts In-house within 24 hours.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:35:02 PM

Thanks, but I already have several offshore bank accounts. I opened them by walking into the bank's office and I can't recommend any other way.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
kulme

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:07:04 PM

Maybe I'm look this.
USA offshore bank account?

Kulme
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:53:09 PM

Why open an offshore account when FATCA is all over the  place looking for puppets to toy with?

Bitwayup85

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:35:48 AM

Why open one? This is not a good idea with everyone targeting them.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:40:57 AM

what are you trying to propose ? is that a software or program ? maybe you explain it in this forum, or you can give a link to learn it
hopefully you can explain it with manual book or you can send me an email, thanks a lot ...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dlowings

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:09:08 PM

Do what Burger King did. Buy a small startup that already has a business license in another country and ride its shirt tail . Have a friend in another country start a shell company and then buy it for a buck .

BTC donations welcome:- 1BrersvQubEKt4m2hBXDNvU1B4RiYe6J4i   -   Feel free to visit wiki.chainminer.com for free hardware listings, and mining info. -  IRC on freenode #wiki.chainminer.com
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:22:31 PM

Huh Huh Huh

Bitcoin makes offshore bank accounts obsolete.
Wooden Plate

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:08:29 PM

You are pointing you could be able to provide a offshore bank account or asking if anyone does so.
cyphos

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:59:35 PM

Thanks, but I already have several offshore bank accounts. I opened them by walking into the bank's office and I can't recommend any other way.

which bank, country? I'm interested- thanks.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:20:55 PM

There was a thread about offshore accounts last year some time and I
remember something about Lichtenstein being a very friendly country
for numbered accounts > https://transferwise.com/gb/blog/opening-a-bank-account-in-liechtenstein

There is a private bank in Lichtenstein which offers crypto trading
> https://www.bankfrick.li/en/about-bank-frick/media/bank-frick-allows-direct-investments-in-leading-cryptocurrencies

So it could be worth looking at that country if you havent already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
selfkey.org

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

Self-Sovereign Identity for more Freedom & Privacy

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 03:52:35 AM

Opening a bank account can be a pain, and often the benefits aren’t actually that great, depending on where you live. Opening an offshore bank account opens up a number of possibilities, from lower taxes to increased security to better interest rates.

Here's a relevant article that will outline the best countries in which to open an offshore bank account and what makes them so great: https://selfkey.org/offshore-bank-accounts/

SELFKEY.ORG
SelfKey Loans Marketplace now live!
Download it now for free! ->>https://selfkey.org/download/
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 10:57:49 AM

It seems to me that for an ordinary person it is not very cost-effective to open an offshore bank account, since this requires considerable experience in dealing with bankers, which is accompanied by a very long and voluminous work with filling out a sufficiently large amount of necessary documentation. Moreover, in recent years, in many offshore countries, laws have changed due to international influence, due to which there has been a tightening of requirements for companies, jurisdictions and beneficiaries, while very strict requirements for the provision of KYC and AML have been established in most banks. Based on this, the question arises whether you need to burden yourself with such difficult and tough procedures.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:05:52 PM

For what you need an offshore bank if you have crypto?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: