Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two verified PayPal accounts.  (Read 1033 times)
Krulla (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:35:45 AM

Hey there. I'm selling two verified PayPal accounts. The first one was being used for over a year and is US-based. The second is only used for six months or so and is made in France. Both of the accounts are verified as I stated. Leave a message or e-mail me at: unsi3za@gmail.com

Offer me prices!
Krulla (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:12:45 AM

Bump.
apee

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:18:25 AM

What rough price are you looking at for each?
LPCBTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:15:07 AM

I"m also have verified US Paypal account you still can change email and password and all security question
pm me
s
escrow accept
Milkcookie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:21:54 PM

Why someone should buy some paypal account? to scam? that the only reason i think someone would do this
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:27:31 PM

ebay and paypal raising red flag once accounts accessed from different IP,  changing owners, changing bank accounts. only for scam reason someone would buy it.  once higher amount of money land in paypal account will be frozen for 180 days.
Milkcookie

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:45:19 PM

ebay and paypal raising red flag once accounts accessed from different IP,  changing owners, changing bank accounts. only for scam reason someone would buy it.  once higher amount of money land in paypal account will be frozen for 180 days.

not only that but anyone can make a paypal account for free if he is legit and not some scammer
Krulla (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:54:05 PM

What rough price are you looking at for each?

I'm taking offers.

Why someone should buy some paypal account? to scam? that the only reason i think someone would do this

Not necessarily to scam. You can use the account for eBay sales as it is verified and you wouldn't have to wait 21 days so the payment actually reaches you.

I didn't mention the opposite. People who use PayPal and interested in getting these accounts are meant to understand that. Someone from France would buy the France-based account and a US resident would go with the US-based one. Simple as that, I'm not forcing anybody to buy this off me.

Also, the main reason I sell these two accounts is because I moved to live somewhere else and I can't use both of the accounts anymore.
Milkcookie

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:35:02 PM

then close them if you not use them anymore

the one who will buy it can trow the money in the trashcan is the same
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:36:22 PM

Did you actually register and verified them account or they are from third party? If that's the case do you know original owner?
Krulla (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:05:10 PM

I was born and raised in the US and made the first account when I was seventeen. I verified it a year or so later and used it to sell on eBay. Nothing big, games, dolls and things we don't use at home anymore. After a while, I had to move to France alongside my parents. When I got there, I knew I won't be able to use a US-based account, so I thought of making a new one with the same identity (my actual identity) and it worked. I didn't use it much and then we had to move elsewhere, so I now possess three accounts in my own identity but based in three different countries. The one I use myself in the time being, and the other two (France & US based). In case you're wondering if  you're going to lose the money, or I'll be able to withdraw the money once you put it then, I tell you that credit cards I used to verify them are deactivated a long time ago.

I did think of closing each of the accounts, but when I found out that people who are unable of getting a bank account for a particular reason are buying them, I thought of making a few quick bucks out of them.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:13:34 PM

They will automatically flag the account and you will have to verify with a ton of information you do not have.

Do not buy these accounts
Krulla (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:43:22 PM

Instead of sale trashing, read what I wrote above.
marja

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

Im looking to purchase verified okpay.com account, if anyone have please drop an message
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:05:14 PM

against paypal tos, buyer beware
iCredit

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:27:45 PM

It might also cause harm to you, if the other person scammed a big time with it and I guess you must have verified them with your personal details o.O
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: