Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84627 times)
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:10:10 AM

your site scammed me:  MAX BET spontaneously occurred, whereas there is NO MAX BET BUTTON!!... glitch/ bug bounty?  Undecided

Hey dice.ninja - you have finally arrived as a top tier dice site - once this troll accuses you of ripping him off, you know you've made it. Smiley

Thanks! But I don't feel like we've truly made it and til he's posting in all red caps, and there are only a couple of grammar errors.

Someday.

UMMM YOUR SITE GLITCHED AND PLACED ALL MY BTC IN ONE BET !!! ...I WOULD NEVER MAKE THIS KIND OF BET!!!!

NOT LEGIT!!!!  :\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:28:28 AM

Pretty sure I saw you post on another dice site trying and failing miserably to slander them. Can you prove what you lost? Can you reproduce the glitch? Anyway, if it placed all your btc on the next bet then you could see it before clicking hi or lo. You obviously didn't pay attention and rolled. Your fault! Quit crying and learn from your mistake! God. What a whiny shit you are.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:40:17 AM

Pretty sure I saw you post on another dice site trying and failing miserably to slander them. Can you prove what you lost? Can you reproduce the glitch? Anyway, if it placed all your btc on the next bet then you could see it before clicking hi or lo. You obviously didn't pay attention and rolled. Your fault! Quit crying and learn from your mistake! God. What a whiny shit you are.

not here to troll..just here to explain what happened! :\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:03:58 AM

I want my bitcoin back too. i was looking at jennifer lawerence nude pics and didnt know i ws betting low on 1.12 chance

honest mistake. i think i deposited 4 BTC
T04D (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:17:43 AM

You're accusing us of cheating you with no evidence, no one else has ever reported this problem, and the functionality to place a max bet at the click of a button simply does not exist. We tried to speak with you in our chat and you refused to calm down, quit screaming your unsubstantiated claims and be reasoned with.

Now, I'm perfectly willing to give you a refund if you can show me even a single shred of evidence or give me a way to recreate your spontaneous max bet error (not likely). Otherwise, now would be an appropriate time to accept that you lost your yolo bet, and maybe refer to some of these materials:

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/gambling_addiction.php
http://www.ncpgambling.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3745
http://www.youthgambling.com/

Best of luck.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇    SIG CAMPAIGN  ▎ ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞   ▎THREAD    ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:40:50 AM

In my mind, when you open the site, the "Bets" should be the default page and not the "Chat".
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:56:25 AM

hey fcvk you mr sockpuppet !~ i give this site high reviews except for somehow all the sudden went "all in" by itself! :\

One day you'll find a real issue and nobody will believe you. The boy who cried glitch. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:37:20 PM

You're accusing us of cheating you with no evidence, no one else has ever reported this problem, and the functionality to place a max bet at the click of a button simply does not exist. We tried to speak with you in our chat and you refused to calm down, quit screaming your unsubstantiated claims and be reasoned with.

Now, I'm perfectly willing to give you a refund if you can show me even a single shred of evidence or give me a way to recreate your spontaneous max bet error (not likely). Otherwise, now would be an appropriate time to accept that you lost your yolo bet, and maybe refer to some of these materials:

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/gambling_addiction.php
http://www.ncpgambling.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3745
http://www.youthgambling.com/

Best of luck.

listen carefully! : I DID NOT TYPE IN THE MAX BET AMOUNT!!!! YET IT SOMEHOW "MAGICALLY" BET ALL MY BTC !!!!! OK OVERALL YOUR SITE SEEMS TO BE BETTER THAN MOST !!!! WHAT HAPPENED WAS A GLITCH AS I DIDN'T TYPE THAT AMOUNT AND THERE IS NO "MAX BET" BUTTON!!! :\

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:39:06 PM

hey fcvk you mr sockpuppet !~ i give this site high reviews except for somehow all the sudden went "all in" by itself! :\

One day you'll find a real issue and nobody will believe you. The boy who cried glitch. Smiley

i know right ! ~ here comes an avalanche^ (@@) lol

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:26:25 PM

Thanks! But I don't feel like we've truly made it until he's posting in all red caps, and there are only a couple of grammar errors.

You're so close now. We just need the colour change...

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
espringe

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:54:13 PM

I'm highly impressed! Actually, you're the first gambling site that has been able to make me place a bet (my only other experience was losing $75 in Vegas, and having my wife hate me for a few hours)

I transferred a BTC to invest in the bankroll. After a few minutes, I didn't get rich but rather impatient -- so took it out to have a few games.

I typed in 1 BTC, at 90% -- spent 30 seconds to build up the nerves to hit "bet". Bang. Instant feedback, got a sweet $50 profit. I figured I was done, so put it back in investment.

Five minutes later, I came back for some more -- and after a few early wins, I ended up sharing most of it with some of the more patient investors. =)

Super impressed. You made me do something I never would've though I'd do. Really alluring site!  Cool
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:58:39 PM

Did I miss something - why is the site advertising other gambling sites?

I ended up sharing most of it with some of the more patient investors. =)

Thank you  Grin
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:07:01 PM

Thanks! But I don't feel like we've truly made it until he's posting in all red caps, and there are only a couple of grammar errors.

You're so close now. We just need the colour change...

Kiss

DiceBitcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

UMMM YOUR SITE GLITCHED AND PLACED ALL MY BTC IN ONE BET !!! ...I WOULD NEVER MAKE THIS KIND OF BET!!!!

Toad, ignore this guy. He tried to pull exact same shit over @ DB Smiley

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:01:31 PM

bull shit! i'm not saying nothing like that here! what i'm saying is it max betted on it's own! that's it!! :\

Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:12:16 AM

bull shit! i'm not saying nothing like that here! what i'm saying is it max betted on it's own! that's it!! :\

You should rather just recall what you have done before that all-in bet, and try to figure out a way to replicate the bug.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:40:29 AM

This site looks good, I will try to play there
hope there faucet and giveaway on this site
for ninja, Cyaatt  Grin

An interest tactics to betting on line, i definitely try you out when i'm a bit loaded. Kudos

21pilot

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:06:36 PM

can anyone explain to me how the fancy bets tab work?
I have already deposited but no clue how to use it.

Regular betting works very smooth, though!  Wink
DiceBitcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:24:39 PM

You see ninjas, that they grab bitcoins (or get sucked in) based on the outcome of the bet. Really funny to watch Smiley

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:06:05 PM

can anyone explain to me how the fancy bets tab work?
I have already deposited but no clue how to use it.

Regular betting works very smooth, though!  Wink

It's just a visualisation of your betting. Output only. You use the panel above to bet (or the weirdly undocumented keyboard shortcuts) just like with regular betting.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: