Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can you see the sun from outside the earths atmosphere?
Yes - 16 (94.1%)
No - 1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You See the sun from outerspace  (Read 3132 times)
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:42:34 AM

This is related to my other thread, the sun is hollow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745056.0

In the video the statement is made that you cannot see the sun from outer space.

Now I know most off you won't even read the op let alone google the answer so I'm curious as to your opinion.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:43:48 AM

This is related to my other thread, the sun is hollow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745056.0

In the video the statement is made that you cannot see the sun from outer space.

Now I know most off you won't even read the op let alone google the answer so I'm curious as to your opinion.

To ask such a question leads me to believe you don't understand science, or you are in some kind of cult.   Huh

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:46:10 AM

So thats a no from you then?

Slow news day  Tongue
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3060

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:00:47 AM

You can only imagine NASA's disappointment when their solar-powered satellites never worked. Shoulda stuck with nuclear power.

Oh wait, never mind. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
iCredit

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:18:17 PM

Watch the movie "Gravity" of Sandra Bullock. It would pretty much help you i think Tongue
LetsMakeItBTC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:37:34 PM

Yes, yes you can.
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:27:48 PM

For what should be such an easy question, 85 views and only 4 votes?

@ the person who posted the satellite image,

Satellites are still in our earths orbit correct? The OP says outer space not earths orbit, so I don't think that counts.

@ the person who posted about a sandra bullock movie as evidence, thanks, that made me laugh
Rakitich

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:45:21 PM

I have never been in space but judging from pics yes its possible.
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:49:12 PM

In an effort to provide both sides of the argument let me post some no replys found on them interwebs

No the sun cannot be seen in outer space, and it has been proven
The sun is NOT visible in space as it emits no visible light only particles which have to interact with matter before they can be detected!

As an experiment try your tv remote control pointed at your eyes and press any button, you see nothing because it is transmitting infra red light. Repeat the same experiment using your mobile phones camera as your eyes and 'hey presto' you see it!

No medium no light!

This also explains all those Apollo moon pictures with no stars visible! You also never saw an image of the sun from the moons surface or any where else did you!
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

No, absolutely not..Light is in it's pure form is Electro Magnetic Radiation which consists of all the frequency of the Spectrum, The Human eye can only sense a very small fraction of the light spectrum which is called "Visible Light" an Visible Light can only be produced through Diffraction..When Light leaves a Star or the Sun the emissions consist of pure Electro Magnetic Radiation that is not Diffracted or split by any scattering source, you can look at the Sun from high Earth Orbit and be blinded, but yet not see any visible light..I know it is difficult to understand this real concept but it is material fact that NASA does not speak too..Until Sunlight or Star Light is split and divided (Diffracted) into it's individual frequencies (Much like Light passing through a solid piece of glass producing a Rainbow effect) the Human can not discern or break down the Light Spectrum, what is a required is matter..On Earth what Diffracts the Light Spectrum into visible light is the Ionosphere..
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:51:06 PM

no. The suns light is only visible after the atmosphere of the earth "lenses" the waveforms. Notice that all pictures from the moon show no stars? If star light was visible without an atmosphere, or diffraction gradient, then the moon pics would be wonderful pictures of our local stars in the background.
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:51:37 PM

No! You cannot see the sun in space. In the vacuum of space the sun emits dark particles called anti-photons. These are destroyed when they meet the earths atmosphere and the energy given off is the photon. Don't listen to the lies of others, every astronaut will tel you, its very dark up there.
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:57:15 PM

Eric Dollard - Origin of Energy Synthesis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJcU7INwnU&list=UU-41VqjATdRAlN7ztX8S30A&index=38

1:28:00

No, you can not see the sun from outer space
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:47:34 PM

Yes, obviously you can but your eyes ache since the sky is completely dark even near the sun.

Antiphotons are exactly the same think that photons. Antiphotons = light
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:39:10 PM

Why is this forum full of so many crazies...

Yes of course you could see the sun from outer space, it produces photons spanning the whole electromagnetic spectrum, from high frequency gamma rays, to low frequency radio waves. Our eyes can only detect a small portion of this spectrum, the visible light that we perceive. We do not need any medium for photons to diffract through to detect them.

Mobile phone cameras pick up IR light because they tend to use cheap CCD chips that have a higher sensitivity range than better cameras, and they use cheaper filters. It's a cool effect actually, but unrelated to the topic.

And the sun is not hollow, it would collapse in on itself for one thing, and if it was hollow it could not sustain the huge forces and heat that allow it to achieve nuclear fusion and produce heat and light. So you should be glad it's not hollow, or you wouldn't be here.

batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:47:56 PM

The sun acts like a black hole in outer space, but for us it's a sun
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:53:58 PM

The sun acts like a black hole in outer space, but for us it's a sun

The sun is not dense enough to be a black hole, if it was then we would see no light and there would be no life on Earth, because the gravitational pull of black holes is strong enough for light to never escape.
CoinBoerse.com

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:03:30 AM

The sun could never be a hollow, The sun is exploding non stop but the very strong gravity is keeping it one piece pulling all the matters to its core. Only the light can escape, but it takes 100,000 years for the light to escape from its core.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:09:53 AM

The sun could never be a hollow, The sun is exploding non stop but the very strong gravity is keeping it one piece pulling all the matters to its core. Only the light can escape, but it takes 100,000 years for the light to escape from its core.
I actually read this as well. The photons were created a long time ago, but only now can they escape.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3060

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:26:42 AM

Satellites are still in our earths orbit correct? The OP says outer space not earths orbit, so I don't think that counts.
Orbit is in outer space, by definition. You can't achieve orbit while within Earth's (or any other planet's) atmosphere, as the air resistance will slow you down and send you plummeting down to the surface.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: