Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 btc loan (please help)  (Read 2916 times)
jingwoo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:57:47 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here and just started on bitcoins. I'm seeking someone to lend me 1 btc to clear up my debt. My brother was in the hospital so i borrowed a sum of money to help my parents pay off his hosp fees. I currently still owe $1200 and am pretty desperate. I'm unable to work as I'm 15 this year. I know some of you are gonna say stuff like "you're 15 how do you borrow money" but the truth is, i did and i need to pay it off. If you are willing to help me, thank you so much! If not, i hope you wont post nasty comments as im really in need of help.
My address is 1MRr8NcSE7cnmsuMiRpXAkJE9eDsNsTDM1
I'll try to repay you asap when i finish my exams and go out to work next year. Thank you in advance
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:29:21 AM

I am sorry about the circumstances, but you have roughly a -10,000% chance of getting a loan on here for that amount without collateral.

jingwoo (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:52:10 AM

Hmm i see. But thanks anyways!
Just another question: what's this trust thing in this forum? I saw someone left a -6 trust rating on me, which i dont get
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:57:08 AM

Hmm i see. But thanks anyways!
Just another question: what's this trust thing in this forum? I saw someone left a -6 trust rating on me, which i dont get

When you walk into someone's place of business with a mask on and ask for money, expect people not to trust you.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:55:50 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here and just started on bitcoins. I'm seeking someone to lend me 1 btc to clear up my debt. My brother was in the hospital so i borrowed a sum of money to help my parents pay off his hosp fees. I currently still owe $1200 and am pretty desperate. I'm unable to work as I'm 15 this year. I know some of you are gonna say stuff like "you're 15 how do you borrow money" but the truth is, i did and i need to pay it off. If you are willing to help me, thank you so much! If not, i hope you wont post nasty comments as im really in need of help.
My address is 1MRr8NcSE7cnmsuMiRpXAkJE9eDsNsTDM1
I'll try to repay you asap when i finish my exams and go out to work next year. Thank you in advance

better try loaning at a bank. Sorry but no collateral = no loan
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:06:07 AM

You do realize you can work if you're 14 right?

You'd be able to pay that off within 3 months.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:43:20 AM

Just bail on the hospital bill like you'd bail on a BTC loan. Problem solved Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

even if your story is true, I don't think many will want to to wait till you finish your exams next year and "try" to repay ASAP.

jingwoo (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:36:37 AM

Just bail on the hospital bill like you'd bail on a BTC loan. Problem solved Smiley

Like i said, keep your nasty comments to yourself if you're not willing to help. I'm just seeking help here and if you dont want to help then its alright but gosh, just stop it. You don't know my situation so don't pretend like you do. "Just bail"? You think that its easy? You don't have peoply hounding you for money but I do and its really stressing me out. I wont "bail" on anything like YOU would.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:04:50 PM

Well, it's basically your fault you're in debt so...
jingwoo (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:41:40 AM

I didnt ask for my brother to be sick lol? So you're saying everybody else who are sick is their fault? How heartless can you be? People dont beg to be in debt or to be sick, gosh. You're lucky you aren't, so if you dont want to help those who are, keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:19:59 AM

What made you come on this forum and ask for free money ?
Like you signed up and made the thread ? So some where along the line you decided you would join this forum, for the purpose of asking for a loan.
Tell us why Smiley ?? Like why didn't you join a car forum or knitting forum or something ??

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:22:31 AM

Also if some kind person gives you 1 BTC where are you going to get the other ~$700 or so from ?
Or are you also on the car/knitting forums I mentiond ??

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:19:57 PM

No one is going to give you Big bucks
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:38:21 AM

I didnt ask for my brother to be sick lol? So you're saying everybody else who are sick is their fault? How heartless can you be? People dont beg to be in debt or to be sick, gosh. You're lucky you aren't, so if you dont want to help those who are, keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

I would consider giving it to you provided you have some type of collateral or you actually show me how your brother's doing. You can't just come around here asking for money with a sob story no one's going to believe twice. Show me proof your brother's sick.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:19:43 AM

It's your own fault you're broke. Always.

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:48:15 AM

No, your the person who went over a amount, and you knew you'd get in debt and you couldn't repay it yourself. That might sound insensitive or cruel, but donating (I doubt you'll pay it back) doesn't guarantee that you won't do something like that again, or even 'claim' to.
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:33:06 PM

You have to prove something, example a photo with your name on the paper holding from your brother? Or video.

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:26:42 PM

This is one of the better imagined stories lately  Cheesy  Grin
cryptomj

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:29:26 PM

A long time ago, someone decided the trust rating should be used to determine if someone was trustable with loans. You pay back the loan, you get a positive rating. You default on a loan, you get a negative rating.

Then along came Martin Lawrence (aka Vod).

He's taken it upon himself to use the trust rating system for negative feedback (check his profile, there's probably over 100 of them) for people such as yourself. You don't have to do anything wrong, all you have to do is ask for a loan without collateral. Where the rest of us would tell you, "You need collateral" or some might boldly say, "Well I'll cover it for you" (if it's a small amount), Vod rushes in on his white horse and doles out the negative feedback to people who just ask without collateral. It's not even that you're a risk, it's not even that we're old enough and wise enough to make our own judgement as to whether you can be trusted. Asking for a loan should not lead to a permanent blemish on one's account because one person chooses you're a risk. Sadly this forum has become a pathetic joke whereby neg trust is left for non-transactions and personal issues alone.

Please read up on:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-Lawrence/Select-StateProvince/Martin-Lawrence-vodmlawrence-pedo-bitcoin-St-Albert-Edmonton-St-Albert-Alberta-1158255

I will say that when I first responded in a thread about Vod, he left me a negative trust which he later retracted in which he called me a "pedophile" and made mention of my "daughter". He believes I am someone else on the site named Shawn, but IP and user agent will show I am not the same person.

In any event, the fact Martin Lawrence of St. Albert, Alberta is throwing around accusations about pedophilia, in my opinion would seem to indicate he certainly has sexual thoughts about children on his mind.

Basically you'll need to abandon the account and register a new one, until some day where either the mods remove the trust feature, re-evaluate the use of it, or Martin is terminated from the site.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: