Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Betting Game - Bitcoin World Speed Tap Challenge for Android  (Read 829 times)
Tricks221 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:08:01 AM

I've just finished creating a fun speed challenge game where you can bet with Bitcoin.

The object of the game is to tap the screen button 100 times as fast as you can to try and get the fastest time, you can do this any way you so wish.

Entry fee will be 0.02 BTC and the fastest time will win 80% of the pot.

To join simply download the apk file from my webpage below and once you are in the app send a payment of 0.02 BTC to the unique Bitcoin address that apprears and this will register when you've made the transaction.

The first competition will start from now until 12am on the 22nd August 2014 (This Friday) where there will be 1 winner.

If the fastest time is a matched by another player then a showdown will happen against the players with the fastest time.

Once you've entered the competition you can try as many times as you want to get the fastest time up until the competition ends.

Because this game is gambling based I'm unable to upload to the Google Play store, but you can download from http://www.tricksapps.co.uk the app is the top icon on this page called "Bitcoin Speed Challenge" or download directly from here http://www.tricksapps.co.uk/BitcoinSpeedTapChallenge.apk.

You will see my other apps that I've uploaded to Google Play just to prove I'm not a scammer.

This is not a scam this is simply me setting up a competition for other users to win Bitcoin.

What's in it for me? I'm simply trying to earn my first Bitcoin, I'm an honest guy i will keep 20% of the pot for server costs but the winner will get the remaining 80% of the pot.

You can download and practice without paying any entrance fee but to join the leaderboard you will need to pay the entrance fee.

I'll be happy to answer any questions...

Here is a screenshot of the app below - When you've paid the entrance fee you will be able to access the leaderboard with the fastest times so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tricks221 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:17:22 AM

Any takers?
apee

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:51:35 AM

Its an interesting concept but seems a bit fishy as people could easily find ways to cheat in my opinion... release it as a free app and you may be more successful...
Tricks221 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:03:25 PM

Thanks for your input, the game is actually designed so no fishy business can take place and I encourage users to set the fastest time anyway they can but good luck with that as it's not as easy as it sounds.

The leaderboard is visible to all users who enter the competition.

There is already a free version of this game on the Google Play store called "100 Tap Challenge" but i thought it would be more interesting if there was a prize at stake so I improved it and added bitcoin to it, everything is automated so it registers the user when the bitcoin has been paid.

I'm sure if one person would give it a go they would see how difficult it is to set a fast time I put the entry fee at 0.02 because I thought that was cheap enough and would get at least 10 users registering and help people spread bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: