Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [interest check] Group funded Co-location in ohio 0.02-059/kwh & petahash farm  (Read 2142 times)
biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:46:14 AM

On the solar end of things, as long as you are making metered energy (kWh) you can get free GreenCoins. Sorry to butt in on your topic but I am trying to find more producers for the GreenCoin network. There is nothing to mine. You get coins FREE coins daily for solar production regardless of the end use (internally used or pushed to the grid).

More about it GreenCoin
Easy to understand 1-page flyer

If nothing else, maybe after your operation is all set up and you're earning GreenCoins it adds a secondary revenue stream you hadn't previously considered, which is simply a bonus.

Any and all interest please message me. I'll pay a 0.01 BTC for the next 10 producers to sign up.

thanks! BDC

Maidak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:20:49 PM

On the solar end of things, as long as you are making metered energy (kWh) you can get free GreenCoins. Sorry to butt in on your topic but I am trying to find more producers for the GreenCoin network. There is nothing to mine. You get coins FREE coins daily for solar production regardless of the end use (internally used or pushed to the grid).

More about it GreenCoin
Easy to understand 1-page flyer

If nothing else, maybe after your operation is all set up and you're earning GreenCoins it adds a secondary revenue stream you hadn't previously considered, which is simply a bonus.

Any and all interest please message me. I'll pay a 0.01 BTC for the next 10 producers to sign up.

thanks! BDC

Lets get the facility up and running.

What i've come to decide is this group fund is going to be a small core group with experience no more then 10 people total.

If your a serious miner and interested send a private message with your phone number, name and location.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████