Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Premine Escrow and Altcoin Payroll Services  (Read 4216 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:58:15 AM

To help emerging altcoins build community confidence and trust - something which is sorely lacking -
I am offering premine escrow and altcoin payroll services.

Who Am I?

My name is Cynthia Turcotte. I'm a wife, mother, and crypto enthusiast. In my day job I am a web
developer, writer, designer, and SEO code monkey. I built and run http://bitcoinmafia.com and help
promote altcoins, host giveaways, etc... I can be easily reached via:

Feel free to contact me using any of the above - or just PM me here on the forum. I am happy to
answer any questions you have.

About Premine Escrow

The way my premine escrow service works is simple. Once a developer premines an altcoin, they turn
the entire premine over to be held in a public wallet. Bounties and other payments would be paid from
the escrow account by me, directly to the receiving party. A public ledger is kept that details each
and every transaction – the date, amount, reason for payment, TX id, and who received the payment.

Aside from keeping the premine safe and free from use in a pump and dump, the escrow service has the
added benefit of freeing up the developers’ time to focus on more important things – like innovations and
adoptability!

About Altcoin Payroll Services

I think it’s safe to say that most people will agree that the process of developing, launching and
maintaining an altcoin is hard work and that developers deserve to be compensated for that work.
What makes people nervous is the notion of the developers receiving that compensation all at once.
It would be like starting a new job and expecting to receive your entire year’s salary all in one lump
sum, with no guarantees that you’re going to do a good job or even stick around.

My altcoin payroll service places the lump sum compensation in escrow and pays out a percentage
either weekly or biweekly. The coins are kept safe in a public wallet and all payouts are recorded in
a public ledger. This way the developers are compensated for their time and have a vested interest
in the continued long term success of their altcoin and the community doesn’t have to worry about
a developer-led pump and dump.

What Are Your Fees?

My fee is 1% - with a minimum value of .01 BTC.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-Mafia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:02:12 PM

Well isn't this just duckie. The powers that be here on the forum decided to whack me with the ban hammer
for post a link to a giveaway. I'm still trying to sort that one out, since giveaways happen on the forum every
day and those folks don't get banned.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this is me. And that Bitcoin_Mafia_Me is me. And I am he as you
are he as you are me and we are all together.

Goo goo goo joob.

Seriously though - if you feel the need to verify that I am me, you know my website. The contact info in my
profile is the same as that listed in my OP above.

Cheers,

Cynthia
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:44:53 AM

alt coin payroll service, what a good idea, lmao Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: