Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Designer - Need 6.5 BTC - Will return 10-12 BTC to investor.  (Read 1527 times)
jointstarr (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:40:32 AM

Hi there guys,

I am a self-employed graphic, web & video designer, as well as a part-time Bitcoin miner. I also additionally sell products for quick profit. This is my website: www.jointstarr.com

My Facebook: www.facebook.com/JSGFX

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/JointStarrGFX

My Instagram: www.intasgram.com/jointstarr

My clients range from start-up business' through to successful larger business', as well as fashion , food and high street business'. I have had a handful of BTC clients, mainly looking for logos and branding on their startup BTC business'.

My miner: has cranked in BTC9.2 so far (since NOV 13') - its a 340 GH/s KNCminer - so pretty damn old now - currently pulling in next to nothing.

------------------

Now, I am getting ready to order some products from overseas - to sell here in the UK (a product which has been tried and tested by myself) - I am looking to spend around £4,000 as that hits a great thresh-hold with my suppliers, bringing each unit of the selected product to £2.50 per unit. I will have a total of around 1600 units, which will sell between £17.00-£25.00 online. These are guaranteed to sell within that price bracket as I have already sold them and tested the sale price - which never dropped below £15.00 and majority of the time will fetch £20.00+.

I will be able to shift all units in 3-4 months - approximately 13 units per day. Best case scenario, will be looking at a return of around £30k (if they sell above £20.00). Worst case scenario looking at a return of around £20k (if they sell under £20.00). Win/Win

I can tell you that the product sits in the Health & Beauty industry - but thats all i'm willing to mention as it has taken me 3-4 months to identify this product as a hot seller with a ridiculous profit margin (out of many tested products).

The problem I have is, I dont have the extra cake that is needed asap....

So - if you are a serious investor, with a fair hand of BTC - please do get in touch as I want to get the ball rolling asap before the autumn kicks in.

You could potentially be looking a return of around BTC12-14 if the best case scenario was to pan out.

I am 100% confident that the product will sell, not only will it sell, it will sell for the amount I have stated, and it will sell quick - all very important.

My contact information is below, feel free to contact me here although I check my email more often.

Look forward to hearing from some of you!  Chow! Grin

Email: jointstarr@gmail.com
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:08:33 PM

As a newbie without collateral you can't expect to get a loan, especially when you're asking for a lot of money.
Who would lend a stranger 3 grand?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750849.0
jointstarr (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:57:20 PM

As a newbie without collateral you can't expect to get a loan, especially when you're asking for a lot of money.
Who would lend a stranger 3 grand?

Thanks for that information - as a newbie I don't have much experience in requesting loans - I have done my best to pitch the idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: