Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trade in New York. Looking for cooperation  (Read 1509 times)
UTBS (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:19:21 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 03:43:44 PM by UTBS

Hi! Now on holiday in New York and want to meet btc-traders to have cooperation
And try to exchange some btc to cash
I am from Easten Europe and know few early miners who can sell a lot of btc

Price for btc will be bitstamp last price +2-3% depends on the volume
Also I can buy your bitcoins for webmoney
Price will be bitstamp  bitstamp last price -3%

I will be glad to find good people here

Call me
+1 929 400 35 41 (my english not very well, thanks for understanding)

Or add my
Skype: staras777 (no avatars, warning: a lot of clons, search my skype login without any additionals)
Taras
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:31:24 PM

Call me

Or add my
Skype: staras777 (no avatars, warning: a lot of clons, search my skype login without any additionals)
Taras
This seems attractive especially bitstamp rate, but you are a newbie with just 7 activities, i will deal with you if you can send first and i prefer perfectmoney.

UTBS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:09:56 PM

Actually I need cash only Smiley
I can send when we meet
Ganjew

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:13:34 PM

Very Good Guy! i met him last night in NYC (at the bitcoin center) buissness was conducted profesionally, fast, and securely. would definantly do buisness with him again. to bad he goes back to europe!
Prez

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:14:21 PM

Very Good Guy! i met him last night in NYC (at the bitcoin center) buissness was conducted profesionally, fast, and securely. would definantly do buisness with him again. to bad he goes back to europe!

Sure you did.
Ganjew

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:54:03 PM

Sure you did.

haha...why would i lie? and why would i waste my time to say i did? yea... i met him. he sold me coins. he doesnt speak english. he asked me to give him some feedback, and i did. u come out of left field talking bout "sure u did"    im just not sure why, or what u get out of it by being such a sceptic. he was good peoples... i want more good peoples looking to do buisness....therefore i give him good reviews. Jerk.....
Prez

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:59:10 PM

Sure you did.

haha...why would i lie? and why would i waste my time to say i did? yea... i met him. he sold me coins. he doesnt speak english. he asked me to give him some feedback, and i did. u come out of left field talking bout "sure u did"    im just not sure why, or what u get out of it by being such a sceptic. he was good peoples... i want more good peoples looking to do buisness....therefore i give him good reviews. Jerk.....

Legit.
Drewski Blammo

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

Word I met him at Bitcoin Center had a nice clean transaction would use again 100%
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:54:09 PM

Word I met him at Bitcoin Center had a nice clean transaction would use again 100%

So you registered just a few minutes ago just to say this? Or perhaps shill account  Wink

Activity: 0

UTBS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:54:14 AM

Hi guys, my name is Tone and since i don't have an account on bitcoinTalk, I gave permission to post this review on Taras (UTBS)

You can find my profile on CoinTelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/authors/tone_vays
And the radio interviews i've done are here: http://www.libertylifetrail.com/category/interviews/
I also help run the NYC Satoshi Square Physical Exchange where i met Taras this past Thursday

He was there selling bitcoin at very reasonable prices, 3-3.5% over stamp for small transactions, less than 3% for larger ones.  It was great having him there because sometimes we run into liquidity situations and it was a bit of a slow night.  He was our most popular seller and there was not a single issue that happened over the course of that night with his transactions.  I was there till the very end of the night. His english is not that bad and he can certainly hold a conversation. Too bad he is not staying in town longer but I hope he visits the Bitcoin Center every time he is in town because we can sure use a seller with that kind of volume and at these pretty good prices.

Based on a sample size of 1 evening and about 10 transactions witnessed, he get's a +1 from me.

Tone
LibertyLifeTrail
onezerobit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:52:29 PM

Call me

Or add my
Taras

There are bitcoiners in NYC which meet every Thursday and Monday....if you are interested...hitmeup for the location.

www.1zerobit.com - Don't just sit there, go trade
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:02:13 PM

Sure you did.

100% legit
Good gramarr
Account registered after post

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:04:02 PM

Also legit.
Registered, logged on for 10 seconds, dissapeard.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: