Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shut up and wait 5 years.... If it is what we think it is, it will be.  (Read 4373 times)
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:11:56 PM

In 5 years bitcoin will crash to $1/coin because there are lot of competitiors now..and its bound to crash someday..

HAHAHAHAHAH

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Please, tell me more about this 'competitors'
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:38:12 PM

Buy BTC, hodl BTC for 5 years, have riches & biches & anything else you want... simples  Cheesy

Can I have my own island and call it Isle of Biches where biches come from all over there world to see me and my army of monkeys?

That actually sounds like it could be a real-life French island, pronounced "Beesh".
dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:34:54 PM

Keeping your BTC for 5 years may be a good thing yea!
But why don't try to earn more money trading every day

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
Kayex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:49:00 PM

Bitcoin will rise to moon, atleast 5000 and above. Its so damn popular coin.

And its still rising+ gaining popularity.

why is it mostly falling lately??
It's falling because of the recent panic or so O heard. Btc hit a 300$ price point and everyone was trying to sell their btc. It should be good now because it has stayed around $500 for a while. I don't believe it will hit $5000. $1000-$2000 sounds more believeable to me.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

most people will sell at 1k or 2k so they will never see the price in 5 years  Cheesy

True that. I can't see someone buying in at $500 not selling at least half or so if it hits $1000 again (assuming they have a decent number of coins).
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:38:24 PM

Shut up and wait 5 years.... If it is what we think it is, it will be.

I am trying to shake some of you off the branch in a few different ways.. This is an experiment thus far.  It should only take time and resources that you can afford to lose. If you have neither of this, get working on something that can and will impact you in a positive way, so perhaps when bitcoin is ripe, which it currently is not, you will be able to provide to the greater good of it, right now a lot of you are wasting (precious) time. Some people are way too dumb, while others will be way too smart, and one slip up and gone goes all your money. Even hackers themselves know they are vulnerable to a certain degree cold wallets*gun-to-the-head*quantum computing*EMP.

In the middle where most of everyone is, long term investments payoff in much larger returns than any short term one will which is why if bitcoin can be made damn near perfect it will grow in waves over the next decade. Yes 10 years. Untill atleast 5 years passes, per haps even 10, the bitcoin.... Blockchain technology, will prove itself to have been a good investment. If you haven't any more to contribute, either sell your coins, or shut up n hold.

It sucks, you are not directly benefiting from a messed up world, via financial, military, political, religiousness, and alien technology. However most of you are, until your not.

Hopefully the world does not turn into any more of a police state/marhsall law, anarchy etc. And if it does good luck to all of you, nature will settle this dispute in the end, and you will all find your respectful spot in all this. Till then, enjoy the present moment. Listen to some music. Smoke a bowl, if your not into that, dance, even if you have no where to do it except in your own living room, and even if you do not follow the instructions, whatever you do, do not read beauty magazine as they will only make you feel ugly.

-Laz Bur CtrlAltBernanke420

Thank you.

Screw that sensible post, I'm goin to moon.  Good luck with that 5 year plan

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:39:03 PM

Keeping your BTC for 5 years may be a good thing yea!
But why don't try to earn more money trading every day

Day trading is just like playing dice.  You may be able to 'out guess' the market and make money but the road to riches is littered with tons of people who lost money day trading.
CtrlAltBernanke420 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:47:05 AM

And if everyone holds onto their BTC, What makes you think the value of BTC will go up if no one is spending them at all? If theoretically, everyone held onto it, the value would stay the same or even decrease.

Why would anyone spend their bitcoin during periods of massive volatility. especially if the price is going way up, as this would indicate the world is buying into bitcoin, however it is going to require a few years of people buying hold, speculators causing giant spikes and crashes until the weak hands get washed out. before the price stabalizes and 3,4,5,6,7 billion people are using, Even then a leap from 3billion users to 7billion users is going to cause massive price volatility in which it is probably most wise to just sit tight until the price stabilizes to less than 1-5% daily gyrations
deejay

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:38:34 AM

I think it's not safe to keep your money (only) in bitcoin... u should look broader, invest in blockchain technology, especially bitcoin 2.0 initiatives.

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:35:12 AM

safe in what ? ... bitcoin is more stable than global financial branch, now.
keep an eye of the 3 banks that they fail in only this year ... (bank-run and account freezing or stealing).

and this, it's in eurozone !

the problem is not the value of bitcoin ... it's the storage of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: