Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I, Joel511, the original creator/dev of Coin2.1 is coming back!!!  (Read 1380 times)
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

Hello everyone,

I dont know how many people will remember me.  I am the creator of C2.  I had the original idea of 100% minting a coin and then distributing it to 1000 people via Facebook posts.  C2 was my baby and I loved watching it grow into a strong and fast-paced, innovative coin.  However, I found the work involved in maintaining a crypto currency was more than I was able to handle at that point in time.  The coin was attacked, not once, but twice.  Luckily, I had an incredible team of board members that revived the coin and kept the progress moving.  I had a car wreck during that time, where I totaled my car.  I bought two houses to use as rental properties, and had alot of unforseen problems shortly after.  I also had an overwhelming amount of work come in from my new job as a website designer for multiple marcellus shale industries in my area.  Needless to say, I was being pulled in multiple directions.  My gf of three years threatened to leave if I didnt start spending more time with the family.  That is when I decided I had to give control of the coin to my board and I stepped down to watch from the sidelines. 

The board of Coin2.1 have done an incredible job while I was gone, but I slowly started to miss working on the Coin and interacting with the community.  I felt like I had abandoned my creation and vision.  SO, I am here today to tell you that I am coming back full swing.  I NEED to finish what I started. 

I want to change the world for better.  The fastest and easiest way I saw to do this was with a monetary system that could not be stopped with ridiculous laws and regulations. 
THAT IS WHAT Coin2.1 is.  Its a tool that has the power to change the world.  Through a few months of better organization and time management, I have found the time to continue what I started.  I have an amazing team of board members, and they deserve a round of applause.  "Great job guys".  We are going to push this Coin to new limits.  The FPS game is almost done.  The Coin2.1 marketplace terminals, merchant services, etc, etc. are coming soon.  It is going to be a whirlwind of new innovations.  SO STAY TUNED AND HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS.

I AM BACK AND READY TO WIN.....LETS DO THIS!

COIN2.1 IS COMING AT YOU!

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:31:40 PM

Fail2.1
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

Fail2.1

Such a well thought out, witty, comment.  Pat yourself on the back! High five buddy!
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:01:45 PM

Bro i am so sorry you will not like this I read your post and what I took from it was, hey guys I am back, my first pump and dump got me 2 houses i am now renting, I have a lot of drama in my life and now My girl want to kick me to the curb cause she needs more money for things we dont really need. So if you could please allow me to pump this coin once again, it worked so well for me the first time I can now rent some houses out and still do websites on the side for additional income, but I would really like some more icing on my cake.

If you feel offended please correct me if I am wrong by listing exactly how you plan to secure the future of your coin that your so-called BOARD has held above water since all the drama literally crashed your life.

Again what are your plans to secure your coins future?

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:12:37 PM

Bro i am so sorry you will not like this I read your post and what I took from it was, hey guys I am back, my first pump and dump got me 2 houses i am now renting, I have a lot of drama in my life and now My girl want to kick me to the curb cause she needs more money for things we dont really need. So if you could please allow me to pump this coin once again, it worked so well for me the first time I can now rent some houses out and still do websites on the side for additional income, but I would really like some more icing on my cake.

If you feel offended please correct me if I am wrong by listing exactly how you plan to secure the future of your coin that your so-called BOARD has held above water since all the drama literally crashed your life.

Again what are your plans to secure your coins future?

Well I bought 8 btc worth of C2 last week......at the time BTC was $500-$550.  So is a  $4000 investment a good enough reason?  If not, I have been selling BTC on localbitcoin.com for over 8 months now and making about 5-10% on each transaction.  I have been leading people into C2 and there is alot of buzz in my area. (Pittsburgh, PA).  I am a full time web designer.  That is what bought me my houses.  I made maybe 3 BTC from the creation of my coin. I dont need money.  I dont care about money.  I am an idealist.  I see problems with the world and I want to fix them.  I am looking for a legacy, not money.  C2 is my legacy.  I fixed it once.  My board fixed it twice.  We have been around longer than many of the alt coins.  I lost direction for awhile because I was being pulled in 50 different ways.  I am not offended, its an honest question.  But I have one for you.  What are you plans to help C2.1?
spud21

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:40:11 PM

I dont need money.  I dont care about money.

Why were you renting out houses and simultaneously doing an overwhelming amount of website design work then? If you don't need money why not pack everything in and spend all your time with your girlfriend? People generally do not choose to do an overwhelming amount of work, they usually have to do that much over work because they are short of money.

I bought two houses to use as rental properties, and had alot of unforseen problems shortly after.  I also had an overwhelming amount of work come in from my new job as a website designer

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:01:59 PM

That is my point...being that I have a job with endless income potential.....I don't need to make money with C2.  I am not planning on making USD with crypto.Anyone using cryptocurrency to make US dollars is basically laughing in the face of the entire system and diminish ing the potential of crypto.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:03:27 PM

Why were you renting out houses and simultaneously doing an overwhelming amount of website design work then? If you don't need money why not pack everything in and spend all your time with your girlfriend? People generally do not choose to do an overwhelming amount of work, they usually have to do that much over work because they are short of money.

I bought two houses to use as rental properties, and had alot of unforseen problems shortly after.  I also had an overwhelming amount of work come in from my new job as a website designer

EpicFail2.1
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:13:04 PM

EpicFail2.1

Your right, that's why Bill Gates gave up on Microsoft, Steve Jobs gave up on Apple and Michael Jordan quit playing basketball.  To some people your work is an art form.  Not a means to an end. 
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:17:54 PM

You are comparing yourself to Micheal Jordan?   Why use you instead of bitcoin?
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:18:56 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 07:32:19 PM by joel511

I seek more than money, I seek power.  As corny as this is,  I have watched this video for longer than 2 years almost everyday.  

Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones - NEVER BEFORE AI…: http://youtu.be/8rwsuXHA7RA

And yes I am crazy.  Im a crazy, grandiose, die hard fan of crypto.  I am a tech lunatic, with a side of conspiracy theorist.  I am an idealist that wants to do nothing more than to be able to say I tried to change the world.  If nothing more, I just want to try.
Lindsey-Crypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:51:41 PM

I seek more than money, I seek power.

And yes I am crazy.  Im a crazy, grandiose, die hard fan of crypto.  I am a tech lunatic, with a side of conspiracy theorist.  I am an idealist that wants to do nothing more than to be able to say I tried to change the world.  If nothing more, I just want to try.

To be honest, I like your style…
Just do it…
(holding and traded Coin2/2.1 since day 1)

Libre Bazaar - A Decentralized Anonymous MarketplacePre-ICOAnnouncement Thread
Blockchain and Data Storage Network Coupled With P2P Anonymous Networking
User Friendly ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

Who ?
I never heard your name once ever !

This topic is like one of those clone coin topics with a poll asking what algo to use and vote etc.. on a coin we never heard of LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:58:46 PM

I seek more than money, I seek power.

To be honest, I like your style…
Just do it…
(holding and traded Coin2/2.1 since day 1)

Thank you, glad to hear it! Smiley
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:07:21 PM

I seek more than money, I seek power.  As corny as this is,  I have watched this video for longer than 2 years almost everyday.  

Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones - NEVER BEFORE AI…: http://youtu.be/8rwsuXHA7RA

Poe?
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:11:06 PM

This topic is hilarious.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:18:04 PM

This topic is hilarious.

Explain?
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:06:23 PM

Here is what we need right now to finish the game/games!  Please pm me a resume ASAP.  We are paying with hefty amounts of C2.  Details will be discussed with qualified candidates.

1 java programmer
1 flash programmer
1-2 levelers
1 texture artist

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 01:55:55 AM

Well I bought 8 btc worth of C2 last week......at the time BTC was $500-$550.  So is a  $4000 investment a good enough reason?  If not, I have been selling BTC on localbitcoin.com for over 8 months now and making about 5-10% on each transaction.  I have been leading people into C2 and there is alot of buzz in my area. (Pittsburgh, PA).  I am a full time web designer.  That is what bought me my houses.  I made maybe 3 BTC from the creation of my coin. I dont need money.  I dont care about money.  I am an idealist.  I see problems with the world and I want to fix them.  I am looking for a legacy, not money.  C2 is my legacy.  I fixed it once.  My board fixed it twice.  We have been around longer than many of the alt coins.  I lost direction for awhile because I was being pulled in 50 different ways.  I am not offended, its an honest question.  But I have one for you.  What are you plans to help C2.1?
You failed to answer my question Joel What steps have you taken or do you plan to take to secure your coins future?

I am invested in a handful of coins, and to be quite frank and answer your question Joel, understand this, it is not my or our responsibility to help or develop your coin, that is your responsibility, if you develope a good strong coin, the community will push it even farther. Its success and support from the community completely resides in your work and development in the starting stages. Its reputation is based upon your actions. You did not answer my question however, what you did was go farther in explaining roughly how many bitcoin you could have made in your first pump and dump.

Joel dont be an idiot everyone needs money, even Steve Jobs and Bill gates could use a little more money, if no one needed money Bill gates would not need a 40 billion dollar investment portfolio on top of his already outrageous income he has generated from the company he started. Telling people you do not need money will not entice them to invest in your coin.

Let me be completely straight forward in this next question, exactly what worldly problems is this coin going to solve?

Be very careful when stating where you are from, FYI: I am from the tri-state area brother, Grew up there and even owned a couple businesses there, I sent a few emails out last night to check your story, I sent emails to entrepreneurs and crypto freaks from Pittsburgh, PA to Morgantown, WVA to Colombus, Ohio and none of my business associates have heard of your coin, So I am not sure what to think about the BUZZ you feel you have going right now. it is a small buzz from one little bee (being you) or is it a large buzz from a swarm of bees? theres a big difference brother.

So to sum up this post, please BEFORE you respond to anything else answer the 2 questions, being you are a renouned web designer it should be interesting to see your answers

What steps are you taking or have you taken to secure the future of your coin?
What worldly problems is this coin going to solve?

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:27:03 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:38:30 AM by joel511

Well I bought 8 btc worth of C2 last week......at the time BTC was $500-$550.  So is a  $4000 investment a good enough reason?  If not, I have been selling BTC on localbitcoin.com for over 8 months now and making about 5-10% on each transaction.  I have been leading people into C2 and there is alot of buzz in my area. (Pittsburgh, PA).  I am a full time web designer.  That is what bought me my houses.  I made maybe 3 BTC from the creation of my coin. I dont need money.  I dont care about money.  I am an idealist.  I see problems with the world and I want to fix them.  I am looking for a legacy, not money.  C2 is my legacy.  I fixed it once.  My board fixed it twice.  We have been around longer than many of the alt coins.  I lost direction for awhile because I was being pulled in 50 different ways.  I am not offended, its an honest question.  But I have one for you.  What are you plans to help C2.1?
You failed to answer my question Joel What steps have you taken or do you plan to take to secure your coins future?

I am invested in a handful of coins, and to be quite frank and answer your question Joel, understand this, it is not my or our responsibility to help or develop your coin, that is your responsibility, if you develope a good strong coin, the community will push it even farther. Its success and support from the community completely resides in your work and development in the starting stages. Its reputation is based upon your actions. You did not answer my question however, what you did was go farther in explaining roughly how many bitcoin you could have made in your first pump and dump.

Joel dont be an idiot everyone needs money, even Steve Jobs and Bill gates could use a little more money, if no one needed money Bill gates would not need a 40 billion dollar investment portfolio on top of his already outrageous income he has generated from the company he started. Telling people you do not need money will not entice them to invest in your coin.

Let me be completely straight forward in this next question, exactly what worldly problems is this coin going to solve?

Be very careful when stating where you are from, FYI: I am from the tri-state area brother, Grew up there and even owned a couple businesses there, I sent a few emails out last night to check your story, I sent emails to entrepreneurs and crypto freaks from Pittsburgh, PA to Morgantown, WVA to Colombus, Ohio and none of my business associates have heard of your coin, So I am not sure what to think about the BUZZ you feel you have going right now. it is a small buzz from one little bee (being you) or is it a large buzz from a swarm of bees? theres a big difference brother.

So to sum up this post, please BEFORE you respond to anything else answer the 2 questions, being you are a renouned web designer it should be interesting to see your answers

What steps are you taking or have you taken to secure the future of your coin?
What worldly problems is this coin going to solve?

I made this post this morning.  How did you send emails last night?  Coin2/2.1 has been around for almost a year.  Your friends must not be crypto freaks.  I introduced bitcoin and coin2.1 to grandpas, housewives, and an entire new breed of investors.  They are intrigued with the idea and paid me for guidance.

Troll elsewhere buddy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: