Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereal inspired by Ethereum: Future is here.  (Read 3591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:00:19 PM

only thing different about our project is that it is cheaper to invest.

Unlike Ethereum sales price of Ethe will be cheaper. After long discussion among our team, we have decided to sell one Ethe for 0.00001 BTC( 1000 sat).

Brilliant! You inspired me to launch Ethereos, which will be a cheaper version of Ethereal.
Ethereos uses Eth rather than Ethe. That way you save even more characters talking about it.

After long discussion with myself, I have decided to sell one Eth for 0.00000001 BTC (1sat).
Beat that!

lol. I wonder what the name of the lead dev is: Vitalicorice?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:02:00 PM

when you see a self moderated shit like that, you know is a scam
tromp
Legendary

Activity: 978
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:02:08 PM

only thing different about our project is that it is cheaper to invest.

Unlike Ethereum sales price of Ethe will be cheaper. After long discussion among our team, we have decided to sell one Ethe for 0.00001 BTC( 1000 sat).

Brilliant! You inspired me to launch Ethereos, which will be a cheaper version of Ethereal.
Ethereos uses Eth rather than Ethe. That way you save even more characters talking about it.

After long discussion with myself, I have decided to sell one Eth for 0.00000001 BTC (1sat).
Beat that!

lol. I wonder what the name of the lead dev is: Vitalicorice?

The lead dev is  Zuckers Galore
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:03:03 PM

"This sale of Ethe will help us continue development of Ethereal scheduled to be released on 15/10/2014."

Since when is copy and pasting considered development?
CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:03:55 PM

I expect they will collect 100000E-13 BTC
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:05:09 PM

Brb, starting an ICO for Bitcoineal.

etherealdev (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:12:30 PM

All opinions are welcome. Thanks
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:26:50 PM

All opinions are welcome. Thanks

I believe in this project and have sent you 15 btc to secure a share in this fabulous opportunity.  Even though I am a firm believer in using escrow, I trust you with my btc because I can tell from your posts that you are an honorable individual.  I look forward to the future as we orbit the moon once this project becomes reality.  It's rare that an opportunity like this presents itself and I feel fortunate to be here and get involved at its birth.

I sent the btc from a wallet on my computer at home and I am currently in transit and using my cell phone to make this post.  As soon as I return home I will get the transaction details for the 15 btc and pm them to you immediately.
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:36:32 PM

I don't believe that anyone could be stupid enough to 'invest' in something like this, if you're considering it however then please send me the BTC instead so that I can buy beer.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
etherealdev (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:40:49 PM

After the discussion with my colleagues, we have decided to remove this announcement because we don't want any negative publicity for our project. No payment will be accepted after this post. Now our project will go ahead with funding from private investors and our coin will be available for public trading after further developments is done.We thought it might be good to get investments from crypto community rather than private investors but we were wrong because these days this is not the right way to do it.  After your valued reviews we have also decided to change the name of our project as we also have many more plans for this project, more than Ethereum. We thought it may be a good idea to name our project after Ethereum as we have plans to provide all the services which Ethereum will provide but at cheaper rates. Our team is very excited about this project, so we don't want anything to harm our efforts.

Thanks all for the feedback.
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:54:36 PM

After the discussion with my colleagues, we have decided to remove this announcement because we don't want any negative publicity for our project. No payment will be accepted after this post. Now our project will go ahead with funding from private investors and our coin will be available for public trading after further developments is done.We thought it might be good to get investments from crypto community rather than private investors but we were wrong because these days this is not the right way to do it.  After your valued reviews we have also decided to change the name of our project as we also have many more plans for this project, more than Ethereum. We thought it may be a good idea to name our project after Ethereum as we have plans to provide all the services which Ethereum will provide but at cheaper rates. Our team is very excited about this project, so we don't want anything to harm our efforts.

Private investors, meaning you will mine all the coins amd attempt to sell them on an exchange.
CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:58:30 PM

Private investors, meaning you will mine all the coins amd attempt to sell them on an exchange.
Maybe Ripple, Stellar model.
etherealdev (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:08:02 PM

Like Ethereum our platform will be an ecosystem of applications, currencies, exchanges. Every action performed in that ecosystem will require our currency, therefore private investors( companies) who are interested in our project will purchase that currency to use our platform in future. We are in talks with many investors atm. Funds received from those sales will help us complete our development and advance it further. It will only be traded on exchanges once the platform is fully functional. We will have our own trading platform on our system. Our project will be fully decentralized and open doors for many new possibilities.   
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:10:01 PM

But what about my btc? 
etherealdev (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:14:37 PM

But what about my btc? 

We have not received any such funds, if we do receive the payment it will be refunded in full. Thanks
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:20:21 AM

wow, you know what's sad, people keep sending money to scams like this, that's why there 10 new ones every day.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:40:59 AM

Dev, for the sake of the future development of what it looks like a sure success of a coin you have, you should be glear (Glass Clear) and tell us...

Where are the 15BTC from shojayxt?

I mean, you don't want rumors to start and spoil the coin before its birth right?

Also a new name is a great idea. I suggest something cool like: Etheranal (with emphasis in the second "e" to be clear!), so people will tell the difference.

Thanks in advance for your contribution to the crypto business.

Eth.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: