Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackphone.Fully encripted phone.Buy anonomously.  (Read 1463 times)
bornforfreedom (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:48:27 PM

[/b]The Blackphone is a smartphone developed by SGP Technologies, that will provide encryption for phone calls, emails, texts, and internet browsing. SGP Technologies is a joint venture between the makers of GeeksPhone, and Silent Circle. Blackphone provides internet access through VPN.[3] The phone runs a modified version of Android called PrivatOS, forked from Android 4.4.2, that comes with a bundle of security-minded tool

It comes in a sealed box.Never opened.You pay in BTC so nobody will have a record you own this phone.

Only one avaliable.

1.5 BTC

Shipping free within USA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hgerson

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:53:39 PM

How do these phones deal with tower triangulation tracking?

What other alternatives exist for ttt?

I also understand that everything is encrypted in this phone, but what happens when you call someone using a non-encrypted phone?

Is the conversation/text still encrypted? How?

I really like this phone but I doubt it's already a full solution for total privacy.

bornforfreedom (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:38:41 AM

I am not tech expert but all my business partners getting it so it becomes kinda standart.This is the answer to question what happens when you call regular phone.Most of my friends do not use cell phone for comminication long time.They are using Wickr,REdphone etc...
As for now this the best solution avaliable.Conversetion/text are fully encrypted with custom software.
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:43:38 AM

I am not tech expert but all my business partners getting it so it becomes kinda standart.This is the answer to question what happens when you call regular phone.Most of my friends do not use cell phone for comminication long time.They are using Wickr,REdphone etc...
As for now this the best solution avaliable.Conversetion/text are fully encrypted with custom software.

Encryption is good but it doesn't prevent triangulation tracking.

If you want to be always reachable I don't know how to avoid triangulation tracking.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 12:43:18 PM

Here is the Terms and Conditions page for Silent Circle the service providers for the blackphone: https://accounts.silentcircle.com/terms/

FWIW if OP is legit - you get 2 years of service for this phone.  I'm still trying to figure out what that all really means in terms of value -- looks like its 10 bucks a month flat for the service after two years plus between 13 to 40 dollars a month for bare bones minutes and TXT, its reasonable for what it is, BUT: 

And this whole section is a real doozy:

Some Other Rights And Limitations.

The Services contain encryption technology that is or may be specifically controlled for export by the United States government. As a result, you may not export, or otherwise transfer the Services to or into Cuba, Iraq, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or a resident of those countries or to any person on the Specially Designated Nationals List (“SDN”) maintained by the United States Treasury or the Table of Denial Orders or Entity List maintained by the United States Department of Commerce. The SDN can be found athttp://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List. The Denied Persons List can be found at www.bis.doc.gov/dpl.

You also may not, and you agree to not, knowingly export or transfer the Services to anyone outside of the United States without first obtaining a proper license and satisfying all requirements of International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Act. It is your responsibility to comply with foreign laws and regulations on encryption import, export or use.

When you subscribe to the Services and download the applications, you are certifying to Silent Circle that you are eligible to receive products exported from the United States, without any restrictions.

Any Silent Circle accounts which have not been used for six months or more may be suspended by Silent Circle. We will normally attempt to inform you before we suspend or terminate your access to the Services. An activation fee may be charged to reinstate your account.

You have no ownership rights to your Silent Circle phone number or other identifier provisioned by Silent Circle and you agree that we reserve the right to change your phone number or other identifier at any time without prior notice to you.

There is also another section on that page where they state that as a Delaware based Corporation that they expect you as a subscriber to adhere to their local laws and ordinances - just putting it out there.

sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

Here is the Terms and Conditions page for Silent Circle the service providers for the blackphone: https://accounts.silentcircle.com/terms/

FWIW if OP is legit - you get 2 years of service for this phone.  I'm still trying to figure out what that all really means in terms of value -- looks like its 10 bucks a month flat for the service after two years plus between 13 to 40 dollars a month for bare bones minutes and TXT, its reasonable for what it is, BUT: 

And this whole section is a real doozy:

Some Other Rights And Limitations.

The Services contain encryption technology that is or may be specifically controlled for export by the United States government. As a result, you may not export, or otherwise transfer the Services to or into Cuba, Iraq, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or a resident of those countries or to any person on the Specially Designated Nationals List (“SDN”) maintained by the United States Treasury or the Table of Denial Orders or Entity List maintained by the United States Department of Commerce. The SDN can be found athttp://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List. The Denied Persons List can be found at www.bis.doc.gov/dpl.

You also may not, and you agree to not, knowingly export or transfer the Services to anyone outside of the United States without first obtaining a proper license and satisfying all requirements of International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Act. It is your responsibility to comply with foreign laws and regulations on encryption import, export or use.

When you subscribe to the Services and download the applications, you are certifying to Silent Circle that you are eligible to receive products exported from the United States, without any restrictions.

Any Silent Circle accounts which have not been used for six months or more may be suspended by Silent Circle. We will normally attempt to inform you before we suspend or terminate your access to the Services. An activation fee may be charged to reinstate your account.

You have no ownership rights to your Silent Circle phone number or other identifier provisioned by Silent Circle and you agree that we reserve the right to change your phone number or other identifier at any time without prior notice to you.

There is also another section on that page where they state that as a Delaware based Corporation that they expect you as a subscriber to adhere to their local laws and ordinances - just putting it out there.

WOW!!

It really inspires confidence!  Shocked
bornforfreedom (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

Guys, I am not backphone advocate but let me just say this - you always have terms and conditions the question is do you follow it ? "Rules meant to be broken. I got the phone.How do I use it it is my busienss.All I want is custom made phone with custom made software.And yes ,I believe especially if you combine it with other things it gives you best option on the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: