Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:49:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped US Journalist James Foley on YouTube  (Read 957 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:13:36 PM

One dozen plus YouTube videos and every single motherfuckin' one of them have exactly 301+ Views. What are the odds?

https://www.google.com/search?q=beheading+of+American+journalist+James+Foley&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&tbm=vid&ei=stfzU9-9E8acyATI2IHIDg&start=10&sa=N&biw=1093&bih=508&dpr=1.25

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZd-kMG0Oqo

Plus, the one doing the beheading speaks perfect English, and James Foley is acting like he's going on a picnic after the video shoot is over.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:10:14 AM

Youtube and 301 view count is due to them using a different algorithm to verify view count once views go over 300. It could be stuck at other numbers a bit over 301 as well, but 301+ is the most common.

Quote from: Youtube
Sometimes you might see that the video viewcount isn’t showing all the views you expect. Video views are algorithmically validated to be fair to both content creators and advertisers and maintain a positive user experience. This process assures that the video views are quality views and discards the low quality playbacks.

We want to make sure that all views are validated so during this process the views update less frequently and might occasionally freeze above 300 views to assure quality view count. This is the normal operation in YouTube videos.

Source: https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2991876?hl=en
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:37:38 AM

When you search google and post here you only feed those depraved individuals who made the Video. The only way they can claim victory is with this type of sensationalism...They feed on it and it drives them to make more videos knowing the world will watch and talk about it. they won't make a video if no one watches it.

My post here also feeds their appetite but awareness has to start somewhere.

PG why the change of screen names?

Not saying publicly for now, but it/I wasn't banned, otherwise I wouldn't here. You can count on that. BadBear and a couple others on this forum know why. Apologies for not answering directly, but it's nothing nefarious, albeit Witness Protection may be in play.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:58:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij5D5fe-j_s#t=135

CAUTION: GRAPHIC

In spite of the warning, I'm sorry, but something still is not right about this video.

What I see is James Foley giving a speech a la Roger-Ver-Style at Mt Gox's office; a small knife supposedly cutting off a person's head but video stopped at the very point one would start seeing blood shooting out from the neck; a staged body on the ground; then lastly that British speaking dude next to the next victim if Obama doesn't comply sans any blood on his threads.

I'm leaning toward to a False Flag event, albeit I've yet to read another source echoing my currently sentiment. I would concede this craziness if I actually see the head being cut off like I did with Daniel Pearl back in '02. I was convinced back then it was real and took years to shake that image, albeit I wasn't mentally affected. Today's beheading looks too staged to me and doesn't affect me at the least.

If somebody fines a totally uncut version of today's event, please PM me and let me know.

Apologies to family members if you have taken offense by my post.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: