Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:23:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: American journalist James Foley reportedly beheaded by ISIS  (Read 11908 times)
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

Filthy ISIS scum. Need to be exterminated asap

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/19/evil-straight-from-the-pits-of-hell-american-journalist-james-foley-reportedly-beheaded-by-isis/

Youtube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grb_HHBGhoU

Unedited Liveleak version: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:51:26 PM

I'm sure there's some sort of rush or ranking that goes along w/ being a war photo-journalist and this fate is always possible. I'm not the man for that job. There's nothing left to say, we knew these guys were crazy.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:16:46 AM

not only are they barbaric dogs, but they're so deluded by their religion that they think provoking america while trying to contain certain regions in the middle east is a good idea.

fuck.. i just saw the video, that shit is fucking chilling.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:22:16 AM

Yeah that's pretty fucked up, if real (probably real, but couldn't see the actual beheading, was edited out)

Few points: Why was the journalist condemning America? Maybe to avoid torture? Also I thought the executioner had a distinctly British accent? Weird.
beetcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:27:12 AM

Yeah that's pretty fucked up, if real (probably real, but couldn't see the actual beheading, was edited out)

Few points: Why was the journalist condemning America? Maybe to avoid torture? Also I thought the executioner had a distinctly British accent? Weird.

why is he saying that shit? because he's scared and they have guns pointed at him. he probably had a .1% chance of hope on living, and condemning america was worth it.
Matze

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:35:50 AM

Fucking animals
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:37:44 AM

why is he saying that shit? because he's scared and they have guns pointed at him. he probably had a .1% chance of hope on living, and condemning america was worth it.

Yeah man, you're probably right. I still think it's weird that they edited out the actual execution, and that the IS guy is British. I've seen so much fake shit on the internets, I'm pretty skeptical with everything I see these days.

Don't get me wrong though, these IS guys are fucking full on nut-jobs.
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:57:51 AM

He is most likely reading off a card or something. They have so many mock executions that he probably doesn't even think he was going to be killed. If he doesn't say those things, they will probably torture like you said.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:53:44 AM

Obama must be happy now because he funded and trained this barbarians.
Full Spectrum

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:28:05 AM

Remember, this is what true democracy looks like...

-Capitalism is the greatest threat to free markets
beetcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:04:36 AM

wait, what? do you have a source on how he funded ISIS? or are we just blaming everything on him?
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:17:40 AM

Sad sad times we live in. The world is taking on an increasingly troubled and dystopian feel.
RIP James

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:24:09 AM

wait, what? do you have a source on how he funded ISIS? or are we just blaming everything on him?

Everyone blames the US for almost all wars/conflicts..

I think its fucking retarded and its because they cant see the whole picture.

ISIS should be taken down.. I think arming the kurds is maybe not a good idea since it can hit back..
The kurds could start a new conflict with Turkey..

I think that the US should request more air crafts from other nations to help with the strategic bombing.

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:37:50 AM

Fuck it..

One solution.. Clean them out for good..

Send in the US troops, and any other nation that wants to help and check under every single rock. Get all the bastards to one place and let them get tortured. Fucking terrorists does not deserve any better.
Or give them 1 knife to let them execute one of their own like they apparently enjoy doing.

beetcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:39:33 AM

ISIS should be taken down.. I think arming the kurds is maybe not a good idea since it can hit back..

I think that the US should request more air crafts from other nations to help with the strategic bombing.

while it's not 100% americans, they have a big role in all of it though. but watoshi was claiming that obama trained them, and there doesn't seem to be evidence for that. i don't like obama either, but i don't blame him for shit that is actually not his fault.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:43:21 AM

Yeah man, you're probably right. I still think it's weird that they edited out the actual execution, and that the IS guy is British. I've seen so much fake shit on the internets, I'm pretty skeptical with everything I see these days.

Don't get me wrong though, these IS guys are fucking full on nut-jobs.

At least 400 "British" jihadist have been identified by the secret service until now. Most of them are second generation Britons. So the IS guy can be British.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:50:10 AM

Yep, kurds can be the next chapter. Now they will have lots of modern military hardware, tons of money (oil concession to Lukoil etc) and they are practically independent now. It will be difficult to persuade them to join Baghdad again, and it will be even more difficult to persuade them to don't support kurds in Turkey.
Actually an independent Kurdistan would be the right thing. They deserve it.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:55:29 AM

I feel sick and in my opinion this is a legitimate video and I am not happy about it.
If James Foley was still alive that would be better but it does scare me that there are extremist elements in that country and well funded.
That said I think there are issues over there that need addressing but this is never the solution.

It does make me war hungry though want to shoot missiles on their asses and do covert ops to rescue him, by him I mean the other hostage at the end of the video.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Jesu

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:23:47 AM

Probably because they are to blame for a lot of wars/conflicts. I don't think you can see the whole picture here. What's the difference between ISIS beheading people and American's dropping bombs on civilians then just saying "whoops we were trying to get the bad guys"? There isn't one. They're both terrorists just with different techniques.
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:41:20 AM

America is repeating its mistakes. the US should just let ISIS do what ever it wants,messing with them will only bring more problems.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: