Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:56:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: American journalist James Foley reportedly beheaded by ISIS  (Read 11908 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:14:17 AM

America is repeating its mistakes. the US should just let ISIS do what ever it wants,messing with them will only bring more problems.

This is what ISIS wants. The US can not afford staying away when those blokes are massacring ethnic and religious minorities. Especially not after flaunting for decades as the defender of mankind. Not to mention that they are largely responsible for the ongoing turmoil as they destabilized/destroyed the secular governments in the region.
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:48:04 AM

Muslim is down right evil killing innocent civilians and reporters.

And using their own people in Gaza as human shield.
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:40:57 AM

Except they're not doing that. Israel is evil and killing innocent people because they're sending bombs into a densely populated area that they are mostly responsible for creating. They keep the people of Gaza in an open air concentration camp and then throw bombs at it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Except they're using TNT and not guns.
Balls

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:36:19 PM

They keep the people of Gaza in an open air concentration camp

And the Muslim world keeps its women as slaves in their own home.

Only if you're an idiot and believe all the propoganda you read. Sure, some parts of the world Muslims may be more restrictive towards women, but this isnt shared by all the 'Muslim world' and doesnt just happen with Islam but all other cultures and faiths across the planet. I know plenty of Muslim's who have regular marriages and have the same rights as everyone else.
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:56:17 PM

sick shit
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:11:15 PM

Yeah man, you're probably right. I still think it's weird that they edited out the actual execution, and that the IS guy is British. I've seen so much fake shit on the internets, I'm pretty skeptical with everything I see these days.

Don't get me wrong though, these IS guys are fucking full on nut-jobs.

At least 400 "British" jihadist have been identified by the secret service until now. Most of them are second generation Britons. So the IS guy can be British.

Yes, I know there are many British radical Muslims/members of IS that are doing shit like this, the reason I thought it was weird was that the victim was American, and the video was intended as "a message to America". So it seemed odd to me that a Briton was in it. But I guess the perpetrator's original nationality is irrelevant really.

We have to remember that it's only a tiny majority of Muslims that have these ideologies, most Muslims would condemn such horrific actions. In the same way (although less extreme), we shouldn't look at groups like the Westboro Baptist Church and then say "Christians are all evil bigots".
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:33:16 PM

While these animals hack off the heads of American citizens, our president is enjoying his vacation, thinking "yea, we are doing a good job over there" bombing a few.  Send in the dang Marines and end these people.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:47:02 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 06:05:22 PM by Wilikon

http://weaselzippers.us/197092-report-obama-knew-isis-was-about-to-behead-james-foley-as-he-partied-on-marthas-vineyard/

EDIT:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:01:23 PM

This is the jay-vee team obama isn't worried about? Now they are making demands on the US with threats for more beheadings if obama doesn't do as they say?  Someone remind me why what happens in iraq has no bearing on the US and pulling out all our troops was the right thing to do? Foley was captured in Libya, moved to Syria and now he's been executed by isis in iraq, somehow I think our foreign policy in the ME hasn't exactly created peace or allies.
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:02:36 PM

It's so bad there now, Iraqi Kurd commanders are claiming ISIS jihadists are worse than Saddam:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/20/islamic-state-jihadists-are-worse-than-saddam-iraqi-kurd-commander-says/

"It is an emotive assertion for a member of Iraq’s Kurdish community, which was targeted in a genocidal campaign in the 1980s by executed dictator Saddam Hussein’s regime that killed tens of thousands of people".

Can't exactly blame Obama for all the carnage there, still waiting for Bush to find Saddam's WMD's.... Roll Eyes

umair127

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

This is the jay-vee team obama isn't worried about? Now they are making demands on the US with threats for more beheadings if obama doesn't do as they say?  Someone remind me why what happens in iraq has no bearing on the US and pulling out all our troops was the right thing to do? Foley was captured in Libya, moved to Syria and now he's been executed by isis in iraq, somehow I think our foreign policy in the ME hasn't exactly created peace or allies.
Why, yes, I believe it is.  It's only a matter of time before the attacks on soft targets start here....our southern border is wide open.  When the terror begins, you can blame it on one man....Barack Hussein Obama.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:09:04 PM

How many examples do we need before we declare war on jihadists and determine to wipe them out for good? It's long overdue for liberals to call the savages what they are: "terrorists".  Unleash our fury. 

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
pikabit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:24:07 PM

Being human is depressing as fuck. How can animals like these exist, and im talking about both the beheaders and the fucking USA bombers. War = you are a retard that cannot solve things with inteligence, aka talking about it. Fucking half evolved imbreed monkeys we are. I wish I was born in year 10000 when I hope there are no wars anymore because we are past barbaric concepts such as religions, private property and scarcity.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:08:58 PM

Being human is depressing as fuck. How can animals like these exist, and im talking about both the beheaders and the fucking USA bombers. War = you are a retard that cannot solve things with inteligence, aka talking about it. Fucking half evolved imbreed monkeys we are. I wish I was born in year 10000 when I hope there are no wars anymore because we are past barbaric concepts such as religions, private property and scarcity.

I believe the same hope was a reality in the heads of ancient Greek philosophers 3000 years ago...

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:16:38 PM

While these animals hack off the heads of American citizens, our president is enjoying his vacation, thinking "yea, we are doing a good job over there" bombing a few.  Send in the dang Marines and end these people.
And what are you going to do different than Obama? Spew threats at Islam? Round up all Muslims and put them in internment camps.

What exactly is this magical foreign policy you are looking for, that you obviously think will make these terrorist zealots love us and stop trying to kill us?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:21:51 PM

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/423eb5d2-288e-11e4-8bda-00144feabdc0.html

For Fawaz Gerges, professor of international relations at the London School of Economics and an expert in al-Qaeda and Islamic extremism, the defining characteristic of the Isis/AQI approach, however is the their particular “use of violence”.

“Groups like al-Qaeda used violence in a tactical way, in a way proportional to their aims,” he says. “For Isis and AQI the savagery is the point. The action is what matters, not the ideas. To Zarqawi and Baghdadi [the Isis leader], the spectacle and the limitless force – beheadings, crucifications, people being buried alive – is what matters.”
Hash Master

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:31:41 PM

Damn, man! Human killing another human is sick and twisted. Doing it on purpose is something beyond the borders of this reality. I totally agree with you. And with the risk of sounding cliche, in the end it's all about money and power which you can't take when you die eventually.
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:58:20 PM

And what are you going to do different than Obama? Spew threats at Islam? Round up all Muslims and put them in internment camps.

What exactly is this magical foreign policy you are looking for, that you obviously think will make these terrorist zealots love us and stop trying to kill us?
Its obvious that obamas foreign policy in the ME that is to do the exact opposite of what bush did is a failure on every count. Its obvious that he should have addressed the war in Syria when it started instead of waiting for it to explode and create isis. And its obvious that the peace loving moderate muslims in the ME and across the globe are not going to lift a finger to stop the radicals and will allow them to continue on their rampage until the evil west stops them and then the moderate muslims can bitch about western intervention in the ME.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:01:58 PM

Its obvious that obamas foreign policy in the ME that is to do the exact opposite of what bush did is a failure on every count. Its obvious that he should have addressed the war in Syria when it started instead of waiting for it to explode and create isis. And its obvious that the peace loving moderate muslims in the ME and across the globe are not going to lift a finger to stop the radicals and will allow them to continue on their rampage until the evil west stops them and then the moderate muslims can bitch about western intervention in the ME.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:07:55 PM

Having a Mossad Agent at the hem of ISIS probably means he is going to encourage the radicals into the area. This will also cause normal people to migrate. So whats left will be expendable. Though I think a lot of innocents will be killed also. Families of older members who are not mobile enough to travel will stay behind to care for their immobile elders.

Sad, really sad.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: