Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:00:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or not?  (Read 2548 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:14:10 PM

Wouldn't be nice if one could just ask this question and get the correct answer?  You will have to do your own homework and take the risk you feel comfortable with.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:31:20 PM

Wouldn't be nice if one could just ask this question and get the correct answer?  You will have to do your own homework and take the risk you feel comfortable with.
He already got the correct answer. I told him. Look, it rose from when I said he should buy. I was right! RIIIISIIIING
ibrahim11 (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:37:25 PM

I BOUGHT 1BTC via Western Union (even though i said i wasn't going to lol), but i sent it to a mobile wallet so it is quicker than the bloody cash pick up  and the payment wasn't declined this time Grin I bought it for £330 ($549). now i'm thinking if i should buy another btc? (i've currently got 1.66btc in my wallet)  Cheesy
nuff

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:41:37 PM

I BOUGHT 1BTC via Western Union (even though i said i wasn't going to lol), but i sent it to a mobile wallet so it is quicker than the bloody cash pick up  and the payment wasn't declined this time Grin I bought it for £330 ($549). now i'm thinking if i should buy another btc? (i've currently got 1.66btc in my wallet)  Cheesy

No one can answer that but yourself. If you're thinking long term, then I can surely say that prices in the future in terms of years will be much, much higher than today
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:53:41 PM

He already got the correct answer. I told him. Look, it rose from when I said he should buy. I was right! RIIIISIIIING
Well, he could have flipped a coin also.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

Good to go. Price broke 500, nice triangle right here.
ibrahim11 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:37:50 PM

I'm waiting for my other bank acc to be unblocked so I can buy another btc  Grin
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:42:35 PM

The price has went up to $500 each, time to buy now before it skyrocket back to the $600 level.
Sevvero

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

BUY NOW OR MISSED CHANCE FOREVER
WON'T EVER BE THIS LOW AGAIN
BUY NOW OR REGRET YOUR LIFE
RALLY SOON
dont be loserr
Smiley
ibrahim11 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:50:40 PM

The price has went up to $500 each, time to buy now before it skyrocket back to the $600 level.
RALLY SOON
dont be loserr
Smiley

I want to buy another btc now but I can't until someday next week because my other bank account is suspended for trying to buy 2btc.
Sevvero

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

RALLY SOON
dont be loserr
Smiley

I want to buy another btc now but I can't until someday next week because my other bank account is suspended for trying to buy 2btc.
Holy shit, you actually took my bullshit post serious. What's is fucking wrong with you people. This forum is like cesspool of retards.
ibrahim11 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:52:58 PM

RALLY SOON
dont be loserr
Smiley

Holy shit, you actually took my bullshit post serious. What's is fucking wrong with you people. This forum is like cesspool of retards.
Whats with the insults? Calm the fuck down. If you looked back at my previous posts before I made this thread, I wanted to buy 2btc but my online banking got suspended. And with the price drop and increase I made this thread for different structural advice on bitcoins, not insults.
spud21

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:11:27 PM

How does your bank account get suspended for trying to buy 2btc? I assume you have to send money from your bank to an exchange before you can buy bitcoins. Was there a problem sending money to an exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: