Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Flash Report] Bitcoin Starting To Look Better  (Read 1984 times)
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 12:34:31 AM

Bitcoin did it! The scenario I drew yesterday came true, almost exactly they way I drew it. Broke above, and buyers started to step back in. Now if it can sustain this roll, it means that Bitcoin has shaken off (once again) threats from government : )

Included are basic upbeat news of more adoption of bitoin and eBay/PayPal/Braintree taking Bitcoin will be amazing. Like I've always said, the more people are buying *and spending* bitcoin, the healthier it's going to be in the long run. So it's all looking good from this stand point.

From here, let's see Bitcoin push through 510-520 and then it's on up.

Fingers crossed for the ever so resilient Bitcoin...

-cj-

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:08:14 AM

What is the URL for these reports?

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:45:28 AM

What is the URL for these reports?

http://www.bitcoincrystalballtrader.com/  Wink

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:50:08 AM

Awesome, my earnings from selling php scripts will increase more and more hopefully... OP, did you actually purchase an account here? It looks like one of those "I earn 453$ a day through forex trading, buy this book to learn how" that you see on bit.ly ads.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:24:01 AM

Awesome, my earnings from selling php scripts will increase more and more hopefully... OP, did you actually purchase an account here? It looks like one of those "I earn 453$ a day through forex trading, buy this book to learn how" that you see on bit.ly ads.
Yeah, it looks a bit like a joke, especially the name "crystal ball trader"  Grin
On the other hand,.. there has been put a lot of effort to make the website.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:54:56 PM

Yeah, it looks a bit like a joke, especially the name "crystal ball trader"  Grin
On the other hand,.. there has been put a lot of effort to make the website.

Yeah, looks gimmicky. I would love to use it to back up my decisions as a long term trader, but it's way to overpriced for that.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:33:12 AM

Sounds truely amazing. Unfortunally no slot is available and the only option is to be put on a waiting list. Grin

Given that most of those "Buy this eBooks and get rich immediately!" websites look worse, I'm split on this one and actually tend to give OP the benefit of doubt. Wink

cinder

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:19:50 AM

Every time bitcoin run into trouble and manage to survive, that will put even more faith into those who hold bitcoin for long term.

With enough core supporters to support the price and infrastructure, more casual users will join knowing there will always be someone to support bitcoin regardless of what happen.
hloren70

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:16:20 AM

Yup, I thoroughly expected this rebound as I will not have funds to buy more until next week so naturally the timing for me is off once again  Cheesy
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:05:10 PM

This is a very promising information, who said with holding my stock was a silly decision.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: