Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PC/Mac/Steam Games, Console Games, electronic keys or 3-5 day shipping service  (Read 3228 times)
joshuaMachine (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 07:18:57 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2011, 01:30:09 PM by joshuaMachine

Store Catalogue:

Portal 2
[PC Steam Key Only] (10 BTC)
[PC Retail Steam Game] (11 BTC)
[Xbox 360 & PS3] (12 BTC)

Call of Duty: Black Ops
[PC Steam Key Only] (12 BTC)
[PC Retail Steam Game] (13 BTC)
[Xbox 360 & PS3] (13 BTC)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
[PC Steam Gift] (7.5 BTC)
[PC Retail Non-steam] (6.5 BTC)
[Xbox 360 & PS3] (12.5 BTC)

Left 4 Dead 2
[PC Steam Key Only] (7 BTC)
[PC Retail Steam Game] (8 BTC)
[Xbox 360 & PS3] (9 BTC)

Crysis 2
[PC Steam Gift] (18.5 BTC)
[PC Retail Non-steam] (16BTC)
[Xbox 360 & PS3] (17 BTC)

Mass Effect 2
[PC Steam Gift] (7 BTC)
[PC Retail Non-steam] (5.5 BTC)
[Xbox 360] (7 BTC)
[PS3] (18.5 BTC)

Shogun 2: Total War
[PC Steam Key Only] (15 BTC)
[PC Retail Steam Game] (15.5 BTC)

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
[PC Retail Non-steam] (16 BTC)

Gran Turismo 5
[PS3] (16 BTC)

Killzone 3
[PS3] (18.5 BTC)

Halo Reach
[Xbox 360] (13 BTC)

Brink
[PC Steam Gift] (16 BTC)
[PC Retail Non-steam] (15 BTC)
[Xbox 360 & PS3] (18.5 BTC)

[Mortal Kombat]
[Xbox 360 & PS3] (13 BTC)

Purchasing and Shipping Information:

Physical box copies ship 3-5 days. Electronic copies are sent within 2 business days. Simply pay here ---> 172jiFZi3pwQB7EvR5HVA3vXMRyUbNas6y <----- and PM me the following form:

---
Shipping Address:
Item(s) Ordered:
Bitcoin Address Used for Payment:
---

More information:

[PC Retail Steam Game] denotes that the retail version of a game is activated on steam. The benefit of buying these games retail instead of [Key Only] is that you get the retail box, a DVD for faster installation, and sometimes a game manual or other materials. The DVD is not required. Once you activate the game with the key included in the box, the game is tied to your steam account and you can download the game without limit using the Steam application.

[Key Only] is available as an alternative to any [PC Retail Steam Game]. You will get a slight discount, and activate the game to your steam account exactly as if you had the retail version. You will get the key electronically, and won't be bothered by a physical DVD or retail box.

[PC Retail Non-steam] indicates that the retail box version of the game is not compatible with steam. You cannot tie the key included in this package to your steam account, and so you cannot activate this game on Steam.

[PC Steam Gift] is an alternative to many [PC Retail Non-steam] games. If you prefer having the game in your Steam library, then purchase this electronic Steam-version which you will receive as a Steam Gift. This gets tied to your account exactly the same way as any other Steam game. Again, if you purchase the retail version of a non-steam game, you cannot add it to your Steam account.

[Xbox & PS3] simply denotes the retail console versions of the game on DVD (Xbox) or BluRay (PS3)

I'd like to use this service to build up a reputation of *good service* - I want to be able to do more business in this community and need reputation kudos, karma, points, and gold stars. Let me know what I can do to improve. Nice website is "On The Way".

Ask for a quote for any unlisted game that fits into the categories above (Retail PC, Steam, PS3, Xbox). Generally, retail "Steam games" will be available in key form or retail form. Retail "Non-steam" games will be available in retail form or steam gift form (if available). Console games are generally available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamerkingx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 11:40:10 AM

Well i would be interested in portal 2 steam key Cheesy , so maybe we can trade something or make a deal.

I got hacked please contact me if the hacker contacted you for something.
joshuaMachine (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 11:41:20 AM

Well i would be interested in portal 2 steam key Cheesy , so maybe we can trade something or make a deal.

I will trade for 10 BTC Smiley and get the key to you by 2 business days. How does that sound?
xGreg

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 06:00:57 PM

I am interested in Portal 2.

"Which are differences"?

?

nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 06:03:59 PM

Where are you based? I want the EU version of Portal 2 for PS3.
kpriess

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 09:53:10 PM

This is cool, I'll surely buy from you, but why the 2 day wait for a code if I may ask..?
joshuaMachine (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 03:10:23 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2011, 09:40:57 AM by joshuaMachine

I am interested in Portal 2.

"Which are differences"?

?

The difference is- if you buy the key only version, you receive just the key. You activate the game directly via steam, on the lower left hand corner. You click add game, and type in the key.

With the retail version, you receive a physical box copy of the game in the mail. In the end, you still type the same key into steam to activate the game. It really just depends whether you want the box and DVD or not.

The reason the key code is 2 business days is that I am not holding stock on hand, I am rush shipping the retail version to myself, taking out the key, sending it to you, and then recycling the DVD.

I will try to make the EU console versions of these games available.

xGreg

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 12:27:59 PM

The difference is- if you buy the key only version, you receive just the key. You activate the game directly via steam, on the lower left hand corner. You click add game, and type in the key.

With the retail version, you receive a physical box copy of the game in the mail. In the end, you still type the same key into steam to activate the game. It really just depends whether you want the box and DVD or not.

The reason the key code is 2 business days is that I am not holding stock on hand, I am rush shipping the retail version to myself, taking out the key, sending it to you, and then recycling the DVD.

I will try to make the EU console versions of these games available.

Where/How do you get that^ key? I mean, with the retail version you get the key from the DVD Box, right?

What country are you located?

joshuaMachine (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 06:52:26 PM

The key is pulled from a retail box. Located in the USA. The slight discount comes from the fact that I can use that DVD. There is a market for it, but it isn't worth much by itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: