Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The aliens are here :-)  (Read 1850 times)
ZeroEnergy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:59:54 PM

Aliens are on earth as well.

illegals?  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:30:16 PM

Aliens are on earth as well.

illegals?  Wink

i think my neighbor might be an alien actually
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:26:45 PM

Man himself is an alien if you ask me so the question of aliens arriving now is old news.

the_K_man

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:15:25 PM

Don't believe in aliens and will never Undecided

dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 08:36:13 PM

Scientists have discovered extra-terrestrial life in the space.
I think that they could exist, I don't exclude this hypothesis,
but I think that they won't be as we imagine them (I don't
think they are for example as E.T.)

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:23:49 AM

So living creature can survive on outer space.. we human can too Smiley
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:19:14 PM

Looks to me like this is proof that all the crap living in Venus' upper atmosphere can survive the voyage to Earth.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:13:20 PM

Looks to me like this is proof that all the crap living in Venus' upper atmosphere can survive the voyage to Earth.

Wha?
Is it the crop circle? You know the people who were making these have come forward. They have videos of the making each one.
Is it the orbit of Venus? Its an ellipse, like all the other planets. I don't understand why they drew a star in the middle?
Is it the "symbol" for Quetzalcoatl's head dress? Because there is no such symbol in Mayan. Quetzalcoatl, which means something like "snake bird" was a primary God of the Maya. The "head dress" depicts the feathers of the bird they believed contained his spirit. Below is a picture of the Quetzal.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:56:33 PM

guess we need alien coins now

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:52:02 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 12:37:16 AM by notbatman

Wha?
Is it the crop circle? You know the people who were making these have come forward. They have videos of the making each one.
Is it the orbit of Venus? Its an ellipse, like all the other planets. I don't understand why they drew a star in the middle?
Is it the "symbol" for Quetzalcoatl's head dress? Because there is no such symbol in Mayan. Quetzalcoatl, which means something like "snake bird" was a primary God of the Maya. The "head dress" depicts the feathers of the bird they believed contained his spirit. Below is a picture of the Quetzal.

It's not a symbol for a head dress, lol.

You are correct the orbit of Venus is in fact an ellipse.

...but there's more at play here; you can smell it, can't you?

Imagine yourself hiking in a distant and remote location and finding a bed of stones re-arranged to spell out the word BITCOIN. This shit doesn't happen by accident, somebody had to arrange the stones.

Earth and Venus were moons of Jupiter populated with giant creatures. The Gods decided for whatever reason to use their technology to re-arrange the solar system. However the resulting move away from Jupiter caused an increase in gravity making this planet not suitable for giants other than whales and a few others that could handle the additional gravity. The Gods solution, create "mini-me" in the form of the human race.

Earth was placed in the most optimal energetic position around the Sun and is locked into synch with Venus. The star is simply the result of connecting the dots.

The reference to the Mayan head-dress is from the now almost invisible tail of Venus. With no magnetic field the solar wind hits it and it spews out crap from its upper atmosphere forming a tail. Venus was visible as a giant comet right after the planets were moved but the plasma spectacle has since faded.

The final piece of the picture is the bio-hazard symbol. The upper atmosphere of Venus is full of bacteria and viruses and the tail carries them to Earth. The spores become lodged in our sinuses and give birth to cold and flu season.

MegaTech

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:45:15 PM

I have something for them  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: