Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a signature campaign?  (Read 1965 times)
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:01:06 AM

I'm new here, so could someone please explain what is a signature campain? Thanks!
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:03:38 AM

You put a signature (a message that appears unders every post you do) that advertises a site and the site owner is paying you for that.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:15:28 AM

For detailed information about the existing signature campaign, look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinminer007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

When you post a replay you signature will be visible with all of your posts. If you advertise any site they will pay you for that advertisement.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:44:51 AM

In your profile settings, you have ability to put some text that will appear below each of your posts. This is called your signature. Some companies will 'rent' this space for their advertise and will pay you Bitcoins in return.

For example, you can see 'Cloudbet' advertisement as my signature (below my post) for which Cloudbet pays me certain amount of BTC every month.

For detailed information about the existing signature campaign, look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:47:37 AM

You are basically selling an advertisement below every one of your posts. You can pay bitcointalk to get an ad one or twice every page, but primedice ads are EVERYWHERE, and that is why they are the biggest BTC gambling site currently. A signature is what is below every one of your posts, and if you change your signature after you have made a post, that post will also change to your signature. Meaning in my case over 900 primedice ads are around these forums. Its a very effective way of getting your site some popularity, probably the best currently for a bitcoin site. This site is 100% bitcoin people, meaning everyone who sees the ad will know what its about and will likely click on it, if you had advertised a bitcoin site on lets say new york times, only a small percentage of people will know what bitcoin actually is.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bigbear8

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:22:41 AM

Signature campaigns pay you per 1 post, while you are holding their signature in your signature space. So what you have to do is put their signature in your signature space, post on their thread with your starting post count (your post can't be edited or you wont be paid.) Just post and at the pay day they'll pay you for all your constructive posts.
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

Ok thanks guys! I get it now  Smiley but how would you claim your earnings? Would you inform the maker of the signature campaign?
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:19:39 PM

Ok thanks guys! I get it now  Smiley but how would you claim your earnings? Would you inform the maker of the signature campaign?

thats it! Or some pay upfront for a certain number of posts!
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:01:24 PM

thats it! Or some pay upfront for a certain number of posts!

ok i see! once i get o jr member i think i will start using a signature campaign
Mirdude

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:02:07 PM

You advertise someone's link and they pay you.
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:07:13 PM

start is your diligent posts to a minimum rank of members and you can follow the signature campaign with a sizable monthly payment Smiley
coins-mining

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

The more you post including an ad the more you get paid but don't post useless messages just to increase your income Smiley
ltbharley

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

At the moment there are several signature campaign but only one is paying new members.
The others are all almost full because Primedice reduced the number of its affiliates.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

You can still try to add anything to your signature I think, like I did just to try to get something from Primedice because they aren't doing pay per post anymore.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:13:16 PM

I'm new here, so could someone please explain what is a signature campain? Thanks!
You advertise for a company and they pay you a token for exposing their link.
Salmon1989

Activity: 603

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:02:53 PM

Apart from those campaigns listed in bitcoininformation's thread, there are also the PD referral campaigns and a few other altcoin campaigns.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:45:33 AM

Welcome to the forum, The sig below each of my posts (777coin) is not the highest paying campaign but its run by lightlord and he seem to be an honest member that pays.
I think its also the only one you could join now as a newbie, not sure if his got any spots left but you can always try. He is also starting a new campaign soon so keep watch for that.
Why wait till jr member if you could start earning some spare change on the meantime. Wink

Hash Master

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:05:11 PM

Just make sure your posts are valuable and informative. I'm sure this will definitely help you out as a newbie to the signature campaigns.
Yeah?

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:23:14 PM

Welcome to the forum, The sig below each of my posts (777coin) is not the highest paying campaign but its run by lightlord and he seem to be an honest member that pays.
I think its also the only one you could join now as a newbie, not sure if his got any spots left but you can always try. He is also starting a new campaign soon so keep watch for that.
Why wait till jr member if you could start earning some spare change on the meantime. Wink

Where has he said this? Will it be better rates? Doesn't seem to pay much at the moment. Not really worth ricking getting your account banned which seems to increase if you have a paid sig.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: