Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More good news for BitCoin haha  (Read 1430 times)
mbaeichapareiko (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:55:06 AM

http://seekingalpha.com/news/1943655-overstock-to-permit-bitcoin-payments-for-international-sales

ready for another price drop,   I hope so,  time to accumulate some more.  Lets go.  here we go.
Grownwithbtc

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:56:33 AM

I will eagerly wait for the prices to rocket, even if it takes months. I made lot of investment and I hope it should pay me back.
MrBtcSenior

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:58:44 AM

I'm losing my hopes, the price isn't increasing even if there are good news popping everywere Sad

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:26:01 AM

I'm losing my hopes, the price isn't increasing even if there are good news popping everywere Sad
So you should not be afraid of bad new either!
ErnieX

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:29:50 AM

Even Dell accepting bitcoin didn't cause a rally. Adoption is good but for longterm.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:34:44 AM

Oh  boy, i love this comment from "DR. Kris", who claimed to have 2 MIT degrees .... and tackle something difficult such as .....stock market.

Ever since my phone was taken over and corrupted by bitcoin miners I'm not so accepting of the "currency." If a company is relying on this form of monetary transaction, I'd be suspicious.

Not saying that virtual currency can't have its place--just not sure how it fits in...

Dr. Kris

Can someone ask her, how did bitcoin miners take over her phone and corrupt it?

Better yet, contact MIT and tell them some idiot got a PhD from them, speak volume about their "degrees"
mbaeichapareiko (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

hmmmmm,  good question.    what is she talking about?Huh 
Miners taking over her cellphone?
Huh??  Mit grad?  is she for real

Oh  boy, i love this comment from "DR. Kris", who claimed to have 2 MIT degrees .... and tackle something difficult such as .....stock market.

Ever since my phone was taken over and corrupted by bitcoin miners I'm not so accepting of the "currency." If a company is relying on this form of monetary transaction, I'd be suspicious.

Not saying that virtual currency can't have its place--just not sure how it fits in...

Dr. Kris

Can someone ask her, how did bitcoin miners take over her phone and corrupt it?

Better yet, contact MIT and tell them some idiot got a PhD from them, speak volume about their "degrees"

catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:42:27 AM

There is a theor that more adoption results in short term drops in price, because people will spend they hoarded BTC and the merchants will dump the coins used for payment.

Seems the theory is being confirmated.

But things will change when Bitcoin starts to be more widely used as reserve, and becomes part of the investment portfolio of more and more people
Wafel16

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:44:49 AM

I wouldn't worry about recent downfalls, BTC is worth billions and in demand, it will surely recover.
wordman267645

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:27:44 AM

I don't want to loosing hope. Truly i believe there's still a chance..
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:36:39 AM

With Bitcoin it seems:
Good news = price goes down
Bad news = price goes down

But I still have complete confidence that there will be another mega rally eventually
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:34 AM

With Bitcoin it seems:
Good news = price goes down
Bad news = price goes down

But I still have complete confidence that there will be another mega rally eventually

The price doesn't just go up from good news. If big companies accept bitcoins the demand will go up. People will start buying more, and selling less. That will cause the price to go up. It won't shoot up to $1000 but we'll definately see the price going up over time.
transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:09:16 AM

http://seekingalpha.com/news/1943655-overstock-to-permit-bitcoin-payments-for-international-sales

ready for another price drop,   I hope so,  time to accumulate some more.  Lets go.  here we go.

How is good news going to cause the price to drop? Thought overstock already allow bitcoin payment for a while?
MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:23:27 AM

People need to stop assuming that the price will suddenly skyrocket after a merchant announces they are accepting it (or now the  opposite as op is suggesting).

Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:35:04 AM

People need to stop assuming that the price will suddenly skyrocket after a merchant announces they are accepting it (or now the  opposite as op is suggesting).

Hoarding in the early days are the reason why bitcoin can go up in value despite negative news.

Now that merchants are accepting it, it will actually cause price to drop because they do not keep the coin.

CharHill

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:36:06 PM

It's good, that more and more companies is starting use btc. Real good, thatnks. May be paypal will join.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:57:11 PM

I had found an articles saying that the investors take advantage of good news,  and bitcoin price tends to go down, and when there is bad new, the traders pump up the bitcoin price.  I will find that link, its a very interesting article and can help beginners to trade like the whales.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bradleyb5155

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:04:13 PM

Think about how big and powerful these companies are...
If bitcoin is worth a lot of money then the companies will be receiving less bit coins...
In the long term the companies benefit immensely from a low bitcoin price, this gives them a chance to scoop up more bitcoins for, when in the future they are worth a lot more...
mbaeichapareiko (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:37:15 PM

Just using a little hopeful thinking that the pattern of price drop with good news of adoption would continue, and allow us more time to buy  btc and good prices.   

Overstock is accepting btc internationally  whereas before it was just in the U.S. I believe.

How is good news going to cause the price to drop? Thought overstock already allow bitcoin payment for a while?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: