Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full, Member. Sr. Member and hero member account worth?  (Read 2351 times)
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:53:25 PM

I think the best way to calculate it is every 100 activity = 0.1 btc.

No way you can buy a Hero account for 0.5BTC or a legendary account for 1BTC

If you know someone selling for such prices, please PM me the contact

Im interested too. But like other poster said, what if you sell someone an account, and then he is a bad guy and uses your account to scam? if you posted with that account, the posts will have your IP (even if mine is dynamic but anyway). I just dont wanna get in trouble by sending my hard work to scammers, then to boot they get me in trouble coz scammed people will demand IP's, and they will see my IP on all the posts (except after selling the account). Would they check for all IP's (registered IP and IP history) or ONLY the particular IP from the particular postings since the scaming beggins? hope this makes any sense.

Theymos rarely gives alway IPs, even in scam situations. Only with judicial orders, but considering the impunity we see in the Bitcoin world, it is unlikely.

But in the worst case scenario, you can save the PMs of the purchased accounts to proof the transference of ownership or only use proxies or tor to access your account after your purchase it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

Im interested too. But like other poster said, what if you sell someone an account, and then he is a bad guy and uses your account to scam? if you posted with that account, the posts will have your IP (even if mine is dynamic but anyway). I just dont wanna get in trouble by sending my hard work to scammers, then to boot they get me in trouble coz scammed people will demand IP's, and they will see my IP on all the posts (except after selling the account). Would they check for all IP's (registered IP and IP history) or ONLY the particular IP from the particular postings since the scaming beggins? hope this makes any sense.

Bolded part is not true.

The forum would record the IP address of the bad guy in each post he makes.  It would be different than the IP address on the posts you make.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Moneyunmaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:00:13 AM

Bolded part is not true.

The forum would record the IP address of the bad guy in each post he makes.  It would be different than the IP address on the posts you make.

Aha, thanks. It leaves me less worried in case I ever sell an accoun  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: