Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to buy $20 in bitcoin from someone on here...  (Read 1215 times)
Shouse888 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:55:47 AM

I don't care if the price is dropping.

I need the coin for some cheap anonymous ad clicks for my new bitcoin promotion website.

Please promise to leave me good feedback on here.
I will send the money to your paypal.

Reply to thread.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:55:04 AM

Paypal is worst payment mode for buying btc.
No one will sell you through paypal

King Tyler VVS

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:35:45 AM

deadly : if I GIFT someone paypal $ first, there is no way i can reverse the money. How then is it bad for the seller?

TO ANYONE ELSE READING - some impatient and mean trolls ruined my reputation on here. I feel if I were to message them they would not change their feedback. So I do not bother, just posting here so all who are curious will know - I am Shouse888 and I am an honorable person.

I was scammed by a site futuryields.com out of .5 bitcoin and defaulted on a loan. Funny because some people made millions off bitocoin, and rather than nourish a potential investment people want to throw you under the bus.

I made a joke on one forum here and a guy gives me -11 feedback - joke was aimed at ponzis because I had lost $300 in a stupid HYIP future yields - I figured bitcoin investments might actually be legit, I know it is easy to trade in coin right now and get window profits so I gave my trust to futureyields.com and they payed a few times, but ultimately vanished with $300! So I make a joke about ponzis and someone I don't even know gives me bad feedback? Why is life so cruel? Assholes gave me a bad reputation when I never even traded with them! A little unfair, people don't care about the newbies and the beginners, they just want to hate and troll.

Everyone starts at square 1 and everyone makes mistakes, no reason to ruin a person's rep for life. Again 2nd bad feedback was from BTCjam - I am late on a BTCjam loan and they come here to give me bad feedback. The loan was for 1 measly bitcoin, for 2 months at 150% payback. That's insanely high but I was gonna pay it! AND I already payed half back! But I got robbed for .5 BTC by future yields and they don't care about your success they just want to make money, even though in 2009 you could get many bitcoins from miners heck even could get several bitcoins a week from freaking faucet CAPTCHAS...

But back then I was in American colleges living an illusion.

Some people get easy millions then do not even want to share, instead lend at interest and backstab you if you don't make all 100% perfect moves.

PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, only themselves it seems. But MAYBE YOU ARE DIFFERENT - so please understand Smiley Thanks if you do.

AND ITS SAD REALLY - because I will be a big reason bitcoin jumps in price - how? My site, www.d3fc.com, (to the open minded visionary only you will understand this:) the site is going to be many many bitcoin faucets that all pay people who simultaneously play games or listen to personal development. Each page will have a lottery for people to also win more bitcoins simply for facebook and twitter shares. Many hot news stories involving bitcoin will get more of the public interested.

I honestly can say the site will be worth a lot more than freebitco.in and that site is worth 1.5 million!  http://www.checkwebsiteprice.com/

Milkcookie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:39:49 AM

Sorry but that is fale even if you send a payment as gift you can reverse it or tell paypal some story to get it back paypal is not safe for such transactions but use www.virwox.com
King Tyler VVS

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:01:18 AM

ok if it is false thanks for telling me. I will check the link you shared. Thank you
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:10:26 AM

deadly : if I GIFT someone paypal $ first, there is no way i can reverse the money. How then is it bad for the seller?

TO ANYONE ELSE READING - some impatient and mean trolls ruined my reputation on here. I feel if I were to message them they would not change their feedback. So I do not bother, just posting here so all who are curious will know - I am Shouse888 and I am an honorable person.

They're not trolls and they didn't ruin your rep - you did that. Nobody will use Paypal here because of how easy it is to chargeback.
King Tyler VVS

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:22:48 PM

I disagree. They were the ones who went out of their way to leave negative feedback, when I am easily reachable at my facebook.com/tylershouse as well as www.d3fc.com

I am easy to contact and I always seek to do right - shit happens - my reputations is fine and I am a good person.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:31:33 PM

I always seek to do right

Did you pay back the loan yet?
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:50:24 PM

I don't care if the price is dropping.

I need the coin for some cheap anonymous ad clicks for my new bitcoin promotion website.

Please promise to leave me good feedback on here.
I will send the money to your paypal.

Reply to thread.
Alright i will accept your paypal but you send first.

Milkcookie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:01:41 PM

You know that paypal can be reversed very easy ? even if you send it as gift there is no safety good luck when you got scammed  Roll Eyes
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:12:04 PM

I always seek to do right

Did you pay back the loan yet?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
King Tyler VVS

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:51:00 PM

I have paid back a lot of it. I got had and lost most of my bitcoin. Why not shoot me?

Some people rather shut down a person, than give them another chance.
I bet if I got another bitcoin loan, this time around I know what NOT to do and could triple it.

NOT TO MENTION - www.d3fc.com is getting close to 100 visitors a day now

Every time I log on their is somebody on so...

Why everybody gotta be so damn cynical?

I'm not disappearing like all the other con artists... THEY DISAPPEAR!!!
I'm still here. But I do not appreciate the negative attitudes!

You gotta plant a seed underground and water it for many weeks before it bears fruit!

People want to lend me money and expect me to pay 150% in less than 2 months!!!!

Yet another guy with a site less attractive than mine gets 5 fucking bitcoins for a whole year, at a lower rate!

And I have people complaining that I defaulted on my last couple payments?

Cry me a river. And I apologize for ranting. But you should be more concerned with what's happening in Iraq right now, how the stupid United States government and federal reserve are corrupt to the core, and how spreading BITCOIN to the masses is EXACTLY what will give the people sovereignty of finance and fix the economy. Not to mention our evil government's money will be worthless so they can't pay soldiers to kill innocents anymore!

But no, people worried that I didn't completely repay a ridiculous % loan yet, and it hasn't been 2 months - you'll get paid.

I've lost $1200 to a scheme called banners broker. $300 to future yields. $3000 to a "buddy" who was never a real friend, we ended up getting into a fight.

And now I am on the hook for $450 ish - I will pay back, but I deserve a lot better treatment out of life than this! #rantover
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: